Go to footer

Digital dolls

That is a dollieh?
OMG, THAT IS A DOLLIEHS? THOSE ARE ALL DOLLIEHS!

Re: Digital dolls

Postby zirconmermaid » Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:29 pm

I am in love with Love Nikki. I think she looks like my doll Hazel!
It's all about Hazel!

"Space.... the Vinyl Frontier. These are the voyages of the Starship Obitsurprise. Her 1/3rd scale mission: To seek out new plotlines, to explore the Whole Apartment - To Ball-Jointedly go where no doll has gone before!" -- Swan

Avatar by Meredith Dillman, http://www.meredithdillman.com
zirconmermaid
It's all about Hazel

Postby Tam I am » Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:40 pm

zirconmermaid wrote:I am in love with Love Nikki. I think she looks like my doll Hazel!

Oh neat! Do you have any screenshots from 'Love Nikki'?
I am Tam. Tam I am. I like green eggs, but I don't like ham. :D

I tried linking one of my adopted click pets here, but the board wouldn't let me. :/
Tam I am
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby Dunneh » Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:17 am

Sorry for the late reply! I am trying to limit my doll stuff to the weekends so have been a bit bad about checking regularly.

Thanks! The pose is something the game does when you pick your wardrobe pieces and save the outfit, it gives a recap of the items you're wearing and does a little pose. At that point I just screenshot.

For some reason my second photo is not linking now. D'oh. Not sure whats happened there! EDIT(Hopefully its fixed now)

As for more of them, I'll see what I can do... lately I've mostly just been playing Animal Crossing. I might need to look at my Diablo 3 screenshot files or some other games. And yeah, some games really don't lend itself to 'fashionquest' haha.... animal crossing is easy as it has a wardrobe and an outfit save thingy. Lord of the Rings online also had a wardrobe/outfit thing that I loved coming up with outfits for but I haven't played that in years unfortunately. I wonder if I reinstall it if it will still have my old saved outfits.

I really like the idea of this thread and I hope to contribute a bit more to it. It is a great idea!

Edit: Forgot to mention I was a big fan of Kisekae dolls too back in the day!
Dunneh
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Postby Tam I am » Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:46 pm

I've got some pictures of my 'Torchlight' and 'Torchlight2' characters. With them it's less about clothes and more about, "Hahahahaha, look where she's standing!" Or "Yeah, she killed THAT."

I tried linking one of my adopted click pets here, but the board wouldn't let me. :/
Tam I am

Postby Dunneh » Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:21 am

Thats like me but with my Everquest characters, haha. All my screenshots are funny ones or weird things that happen. But Diablo 3 has a cosmetic outfit in-game mechanic too, you can alter the appearance of your armor to anything you've previously found (provided you have the in game money) and you can dye armor pieces too, so you can 'fashionquest' it up quite a lot, surprisingly! It was really fun mixing and matching pieces together to see what looked cool, and I would often take screenshots when I was done to show my boyfriend. It had quite a lot of cosmetic options for a hack and slash game. Gosh now I wanna play again. Haha. Unfortunately I'm not sure I backed up my save with my old screenshots with it. But I will have a look for them.

In the meantime here's some more ACNH outfits of the day:

And here's one of my alternate character, Luna:

This time I took a screenshot while I was inside the wardrobe so it looks a bit cluttered, sorry !
Dunneh
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Postby Tam I am » Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:41 pm

Ohhhh, I didn't know that about 'Diablo'!

Hahah. Luna, what do you have in your mouth? I like those outfits. Especially the argyle socks.

Tam I am

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Misc Scale, Mixed Batches, Unique Materials