Go to footer

Digital dolls

That is a dollieh?
OMG, THAT IS A DOLLIEHS? THOSE ARE ALL DOLLIEHS!

Digital dolls

Postby Tam I am » Tue Jun 16, 2020 2:18 pm

Did you just get your 'Animal Crossing' character into the most hilariously ridiculous or tooth rottingly adorable outfit ever? Did you get that dream outfit for your GW2 character? Have you excelled yourself at 'Love Nikki Dressup Queen' and NEED to prove it? Did you do something while playing with dressup dolls online that you just have to share? Did you manage to get your character up where they have no right to be? Do you have ANY digital doll spam?

This isn't a place to discuss the games themselves, but it's a place to discuss the dolls you play them with. Please show me what you have!

Stuff like this:

UtterlyWeird, lvl52 Bahmi Chloromancer. Loving mother of a baby spider named Cleo. Foot nudity fan. VERY hard to photograph.

It took me a long time to find a modest outfit that suited my idea of what a woman who runs around that much would be comfortable in. It's still a little too low on the sides of the bust, but I can't really see that on the low resolution that I play at. When I play her in colder areas I stick some gloves and boots on her. She's a woman of extensive property, including the funny blocky place she's standing in in the photos. I'll post a picture of her favourite home sometime, perhaps.

I love this dress up doll set, I do!
Image Image Image Image

And this one's me!
I am Tam. Tam I am. I like green eggs, but I don't like ham. :D

I tried linking one of my adopted click pets here, but the board wouldn't let me. :/
Tam I am
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Re: Digital dolls

Postby mollym » Sat Jun 20, 2020 11:01 pm

I like these! I have some virtual dolls too, but I'm not sure how to get photos to share. One is in Second Life, then there's Skyrim and a phone game I play that is about real life fashion called Covet Fashion, although I like assembling the outfits more than making up the models, which all look the same to me.
Man dolls.... because baby dolls come from somewhere. ;)
mollym
dolliehs are watching me O.O;

Postby Tam I am » Sat Jun 20, 2020 11:10 pm

Screen shots! I use a thing that came with my computer called Snipping Tool.

I tried linking one of my adopted click pets here, but the board wouldn't let me. :/
Tam I am

Postby Tam I am » Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:29 am

That day when you finally get your doll dressups perfect, or at least very cool...

They just changed and animated the faces at Calamity's game, and made all the cosmetic options free, so now she can finally look like the alternate of UtterlyWeird that she is, despite being human.

Uncle Sam the engineer now has his lab!

Tam I am

Postby Jobee » Thu Aug 06, 2020 9:24 pm

Emby Quinn used to make the best Kissakae dolls way back in the day, KiSS dolls were virtual dolls you downloaded and played with. I made a couple, but Emby Quinn made some of the best! Sadly, the KiSS doll program stopped working about a decade ago...
Jobee
GIVE ME DOLLIEHS

Postby Tam I am » Thu Aug 06, 2020 11:36 pm

Actually, Jobee, I still play with my KiSS doll collection! I have several of Emby's, though I can't play with them as well as others because of my hand eye coordination needing snap to.

Tam I am

Postby Tam I am » Tue Aug 25, 2020 7:25 pm

I just got a package of new dresses for UtterlyWeird, the avatar at KofK. I really like her in this one, even though I'm usually not much for pastels. I love how her tattoos show through the sleeves.

Tam I am

Postby Tam I am » Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:44 pm

I don't know if I need to do anything official, but I've retired this thread and moved the pictures over to my general doll thread.

Tam I am

Postby Dunneh » Wed Oct 28, 2020 11:42 pm

Aww don't retire the thread. I really like this idea. Here are a couple of my ACNH outfits:

I love fashionquest in digital games, haha. Every video game I play, from Diablo 3 to Animal Crossing, I love customizing my character in that way. ♥
Last edited by Dunneh on Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dunneh
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Postby Tam I am » Wed Oct 28, 2020 11:49 pm

I hadn't had any response til now, but welcome to the thread. Do you have any more character pictures? I really like how you laid these out and posed the character.

Sometimes it can be really hard to find the right outfit, huh? Or even something that actually looks like an outfit.

Tam I am

Next

Return to Board index

Return to Misc Scale, Mixed Batches, Unique Materials