Go to footer

Liv Vs. Moxie Teen

That is a dollieh?
OMG, THAT IS A DOLLIEHS? THOSE ARE ALL DOLLIEHS!

Re: Liv Vs. Moxie Teen

Postby AlmySidaKay » Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:19 pm

I heard that some of the smaller MSD clothing will fit the Moxie Teen dolls but don't have any myself to confirm. I've been stealing clothing from TY Gurlz plush dolls and they fit perfectly on the Moxies, Also large Barbie clothing fits them as well from what I've found. I personally went Moxie over Liv because I wanted something a little larger that would be more like an MSD ... but in my price range. And the Liv eyes creep me out they seem too far apart compared to the Moxies.
A hobby isn't supposed to leave you wistful, regretful and vaguely disappointed. BJD collecting is as customizable as the dolls themselves. Do whatever pleases you the most, because otherwise, why do it at all? All for the 'Gram Bitches love the 'Gram.
AlmySidaKay
Keeper of Unicorns, Rainbows and Happy Things

Postby Kd_Bunchanumbers » Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:50 am

I've seen Chic line Fairyland dolls wear the Moxie teen clothes though :D

Honestly though, I may have to buy more Moxie teenz to mug for my Cy Girl hybrid...
Kd_Bunchanumbers
the walls have dolliehs

Postby delbelcoure » Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:16 pm

Here's a neat Moxie teen body with a smaller head
http://www.flickr.com/photos/franken_do ... 347925156/

Susan
http://www.flickr.com/photos/delbelcoure
Does this, will this, enhance my life or the lives of others?
-Don Aslett
Ack! I'm being overrun by Monster High dolls and frankendollies!
delbelcoure
the walls have dolliehs

Postby kwm » Thu May 05, 2011 12:25 pm

I have 3 Liv dolls; Hayden, Katie, and Sophie (l to r).
These are really wonderful dolls that I found at Tuesday Morning for $9.99 each.
They are fully articulated and can stand on their own. The torso has one joint at the waist.
The feet are flat. The knees are double-jointed. Other joints are neck, shoulders, elbows, wrists,
hips, and ankles. They stand 12 inches tall, have inserted eyes, and a replaceable wig that is
locked loop tied hair in a vinyl skull cap that has a peg that inserts in a hole in the back of the
head to keep the wig in place. They have sculpted hair under the wig. Each doll came with a
bracelet, shoes, and a small hair brush. Sophie came with eyeglasses and earrings. Katie's
outfit included a belt. These dolls stand and pose very well.

Yesterday I got a Moxie Teenz Tristen.

She has a luxurious black wig that is locked loop tied in a vinyl skull cap without a peg.
I think the wig feels wonderful, and it is heavy with a lot of hair. She has sculpted hair
under the wig. She has violet colored, inserted eyes and eyelashes. She stands 14 inches tall.
I have been able to get her to stand on her own, in her boots. She has high heel feet.
She is fully articulated with one torso joint below her breasts, and single jointed knees and elbows.
Other points of articulation include head, shoulders, wrists, hips, and ankles. She came with
earrings, a ring on her right hand, and three bangles for jewelry. She wears a cap, a scarf,
a vest, a stripped blouse, a skirt with a black belt attached, and pink tights which are also
attached to the skirt. She also has leg warmers, black high heeled boots, and a handbag.
A hair brush was included in the box as well.
WIP: 23cm Polymer clay Faerie
WEB: http://kerrid-wen.deviantart.com/
WIP: Aalish III, a 70cm oil-clay figure, to be cast in carving wax, then doll-composition slip.
WEB: http://atelierpoupee.blogspot.com/
kwm
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Misc Scale, Mixed Batches, Unique Materials