Go to footer

Obitsu 150???

That is a dollieh?
OMG, THAT IS A DOLLIEHS? THOSE ARE ALL DOLLIEHS!

Re: Obitsu 150???

Postby haruka-sama » Fri May 06, 2011 11:06 am

omg omg i want one of these so bad XD
She is so cute and i would love her to compare to the 90cm AOD and 80cm Dollmore Lusion that i want to get. I am really trying to find out how much this girl is but i still can't find any info on her >< If anyone has any new info please let me know :D
haruka-sama
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Postby Tiella » Thu May 12, 2011 5:40 am

I am not sure how I feel about this large doll, it kind of creeps me out a little. Does anyone know anything about the dolls in the last two pictures? They are so cute!
Tiella
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Postby kittyasauras » Sun May 15, 2011 8:02 pm

Tiella wrote:I am not sure how I feel about this large doll, it kind of creeps me out a little. Does anyone know anything about the dolls in the last two pictures? They are so cute!

I don't know who they are, but they are Mama Chapps! Those dolls are so super cute, but really pricey. x___x If you do a search for them, a lot of people have taken one of the obitsu fo1 or fo2 heads and done similar eyes on them. Mama chapps use the same 21cm/23cm obitsu bodies.
https://www.etsy.com/shop/FawnFeathers <-----ETSY~! dollieh clothes and what-nots
kittyasauras
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Tiella » Mon May 16, 2011 11:57 am

Thanks for the info! I always seem to like expensive things, but I have started contemplating some custom projects lately so maybe I should try and create my own to look similar.
Tiella
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Postby theodoric » Sun May 29, 2011 4:04 pm

DollyKim wrote:Maybe because they're boys :/ and resin. I know the 70cm I have get heavy. A life size girl doll with squishy boobs will sell.

I'm not familiar with the Obitsu line of dolls ... but I do know of large sized dolls

the largest pure bjd's I know of stop at 80cm ... the Dollmore "Lusion" series

Masterpiece Dolls markets hybrid bjd's sized up to 122cm ... by "hybrid" I mean it is partly ball-jointed, not all the joints are ball joints

as for other dolls ... from 100cm ... up to 173cm
DollyKim wrote: ... A life size girl doll with squishy boobs will sell.

how "life sized" ... and "squishy" are you looking for :?:

there are numerous companies that have been making them for years ... and depending on where you life ... how good your country's money is against theirs, customs fees if necessary, plus shipping, and if you have to go through a purchasing agent ... they can range in price from $2000 USD to $10-12,000 USD

victoriavictrix wrote:At the risk of repeating myself....

That 150 cm doll, 10-13 year old lifesized girl, really makes me feel very uneasy. As in, pedobait uneasy.

in one of the other doll forums I used to belong to ... one woman has a "child sized" doll ... (I dont know what brand) ... and has taken it to doll shows with it dressed (and makeup) to look like one of the main characters of an anime/manga series ... once people realize that her doll isnt a "real" child they are usually amazed at how realistic the dolls is ... from things she had said, she always got very favorable reactions at the shows she took her "Rin" to

there is no requirement for a doll to be anything more than "just" a doll ... there never has been
theodoric
BANNED

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Misc Scale, Mixed Batches, Unique Materials