Go to footer

Goodreau Sale

That is a dollieh?
OMG, THAT IS A DOLLIEHS? THOSE ARE ALL DOLLIEHS!

Goodreau Sale

Postby SillyLilPuppet » Mon May 30, 2011 9:18 pm

So for those who don't know, Goodreau is having a pretty good sale right now, with 'Mystery Packs' of clothing and dolls. Theres $30 grab bags for every size doll they carry (Msd and smaller) and even random doll lots, two dolls plus extra clothing in varying sizes. I'm a sucker for grab bags and good deals so my gram and I ordered two of the clothing bags, one in MSD Girls and one in 8" Girls. Was a bit skeptical on how much would be in there (had gotten some meh Dollheart fukubukuro bags before) but whoa, they really came through.
In my bag was three complete outfits, two pairs of shoes, and two wigs! There was the Queen Azures Gift outfit, the Royal Hoodie outfit, a beautiful Victorian style white satin dress I can't find on their site, plus full underwear and petticoats for all. Gram had four outfits, the Adeline, the Green Witch, the Parfait, and I think the Little Lolita. She also got three wigs and shoes with all (one wig and pair of shoes were smaller, but fit on her BBB Elfkin perfectly so all was well)
We're totally ordering more of these bags... given the prices, you're paying a third to a quarter of the original price on each set.
<>My Tumblr<>My Etsy<>Come chat!<>
Too many dolls, I give up.
SillyLilPuppet
Dolly Pardon

Re: Goodreau Sale

Postby Dark Angel » Mon May 30, 2011 10:18 pm

Wow!! That's great. Post pics of the goodies, ok?
My Family:
Angel, Madison, Morgan, Dog, Egyp, Zurui, Willow, Pandora, Meadow, Camille, Sazuki, Eros, Knox, Mishell, Kirin, Chili, Jack, Carmen, Levi, Dimitri, Sun Wukong, Jezzebelle, Ellie, Ayato, Adrian, Lulu, Dagon, Nick
Dark Angel
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby SillyLilPuppet » Tue May 31, 2011 9:59 pm

I'll try to get some soon :3 We're going to order another tiny girls bag and a msd boy bag next.
SillyLilPuppet
Dolly Pardon

Postby Sixoclock » Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:11 am

Anyone know if these MSD sizes would fit a 50cm Obitsu? :3 Gonna also go see if they list measurements so I can figure it out.
Sixoclock
the walls have dolliehs

Postby SillyLilPuppet » Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:47 pm

Hm, not sure on that. The sets I got fit my RS Ju only a bit loosely, and she's a fairly slim girl. The outfits I recieved have an average bust of 6" (15.25 cm) and a waist of 5.5" (14cm) Never seen an Obitsu 50 in person so don't know how tiny they are.
SillyLilPuppet
Dolly Pardon

Postby zirconmermaid » Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:04 am

YES, they fit 50cm, only they are short. This is often not a problem. I have Independent Lolita and it works fine, except the sleeves are a little tight. And the shoes don't fit.
It's all about Hazel!

"Space.... the Vinyl Frontier. These are the voyages of the Starship Obitsurprise. Her 1/3rd scale mission: To seek out new plotlines, to explore the Whole Apartment - To Ball-Jointedly go where no doll has gone before!" -- Swan

Avatar by Meredith Dillman, http://www.meredithdillman.com
zirconmermaid
It's all about Hazel

Postby SillyLilPuppet » Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:34 am

Ah there you go then :3 Though they are now out of the MSD Girls clothing bag I'm afraid :< About to order the MSD boy bag instead, theres enough boy things that my girl could wear plus my gram's Megi could wear the rest.
SillyLilPuppet
Dolly Pardon

Return to Board index

Return to Misc Scale, Mixed Batches, Unique Materials