Go to footer

New life-sized LIV styling heads... with wigs.

That is a dollieh?
OMG, THAT IS A DOLLIEHS? THOSE ARE ALL DOLLIEHS!

New life-sized LIV styling heads... with wigs.

Postby lilreeper » Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:46 pm

I was just in Toys R Us and came across these while looking for the new MH ghost girl, Spectra (which they of course DID NOT HAVE *rage*)

anyway, upon closer inspection, they have inset eyes and wigs you can swap and share ect ect. A bit on the expensive side, and a little derpy/creepy even by my standards, but nice to look at none the less.

HOME: Dollzone Yuu-1 YS (Rave) Doll Family A Shawna (Nicole) Doll Family A event head (Paul) BBB Pandora on F-Doll body (Gabrielle) BBB Rachel (Susan) D.I.M. "secret" minimee head pending body (Maria)
lilreeper
i see dead dolliehs

Re: New life-sized LIV styling heads... with wigs.

Postby 1/6andtinylover » Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:54 pm

That's...*cough* interesting. I wonder how nice the wigs actually are. As in if they're low quality fake looking hair or something that styles well.
The ever growing wishlist: Hujoo Dana, Obitsu 40, and an army of other Obitsus with anime style heads.
The more expensive end of my wishtlist: Limhwa Half Elf and Elfdoll Soah, my dream dolls.
Dolls @ home: Elodie Tarte (YuHao Tart)
1/6andtinylover
the walls have dolliehs

Postby lilreeper » Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:59 pm

From what I saw, they're actually really high quality compared to other wigs I have (for cosplaying, ect.). I'd like to say they actually are made out of the same stuff the 1/6 Livs are made out of. It even comes in a hairnet, I noticed when I examined the box. (By the way, apparently *normal* people don't approve of squinting into doll boxes in the middle of the doll isles... Lots of disapproving looks were received)
HOME: Dollzone Yuu-1 YS (Rave) Doll Family A Shawna (Nicole) Doll Family A event head (Paul) BBB Pandora on F-Doll body (Gabrielle) BBB Rachel (Susan) D.I.M. "secret" minimee head pending body (Maria)
lilreeper
i see dead dolliehs

Postby kurosu.chan » Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:00 pm

lilreeper wrote: (By the way, apparently *normal* people don't approve of squinting into doll boxes in the middle of the doll isles... Lots of disapproving looks were received)

Haha! This I know about...the moms are creeped out, but the little girls help me choose. :D
kurosu.chan
the walls have dolliehs

Postby lilreeper » Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:04 pm

Apparently, I scare children. Can't be the goth dresses, or the sharp things hanging from around my neck, or the awkward way I stutter when talking to people I don't know/see a lot. XD Although I have had pleasant conversations with other older doll collectors.
lilreeper
i see dead dolliehs

Postby kurosu.chan » Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:06 pm

lilreeper wrote:...the goth dresses, or the sharp things hanging from around my neck...

Yep, that's me, too! :D
kurosu.chan
the walls have dolliehs

Postby lilreeper » Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:11 pm

Lately I can actually fit into all the dresses I've bought. So it's a *lot* of goth going around. I have plans to make myself a new dress and make a matching clothing set for all my dolls so we can go out and look one one giant strange family. :)
lilreeper
i see dead dolliehs

Postby kurosu.chan » Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:15 pm

That's awesome!!
kurosu.chan
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Biff » Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:51 pm

I'd check Walmart or Target for the MH dolls too. :x
Biff
my dollieh is a goooood dollieh

Postby kittyasauras » Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:04 am

Since they are life size, I"ll probably get one when they go on sale... I like those a lot better than those manikin heads.... I'd be getting it to model hats on. lol
https://www.etsy.com/shop/FawnFeathers <-----ETSY~! dollieh clothes and what-nots
kittyasauras
the walls have dolliehs

Next

Return to Board index

Return to Misc Scale, Mixed Batches, Unique Materials