Go to footer

We Have New Stuff! [My BJDs' Props & Furniture]

That is a dollieh?
OMG, THAT IS A DOLLIEHS? THOSE ARE ALL DOLLIEHS!

We Have New Stuff! [My BJDs' Props & Furniture]

Postby solitary agent » Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:14 pm

x-posted to DoA.

So last week in St. Augustine, FL and today near home, I've been to six or seven antique stores. I found some great things! (And lots of other great things I couldn't afford... :x ) So I'm just sharing a few photos of my boys with their new props and furniture.

This is my favourite item - Paul got a desk! I had bought him a similar style of desk before that was intended for American Girl dolls, but it was way too big for him, so I gave it to Trethowan for Micah. This one, on the other hand, is perfect for Paul. I also like it more than the first desk I got because of the fancy cast iron legs. I also picked up a couple of tiny books for him - I'm going to give them new covers. He needs a tiny copy of Gray's Anatomy.

Here's Robin with a cute little antique table I found. The legs come off and fold up, so it'll be convenient for bringing to meets! The tea set is a Disney Princess one sold at Toys-R-Us. I've had the chair for a while, I think I got it at Jo*Ann.

The table again, with a cute little metal scale (it's also a pencil sharpener, haha) and a miniature lantern.

Here's Renton modelling a tiny paper umbrella. It's about twice the size of most drink umbrellas.

And finally my SD boy, Justin, got a rocking chair bench, a fan, a glass lantern and a tiny copy of Rhyme of the Ancient Mariner. :mrgreen:

The best part? None of these items were over $15, and a lot were under $5! So if you haven't tried antique shops for props and furniture, I highly recommend them! :D
The Boys: Robin Costa-AoD Xun // Paul Fraser-Custom House Little Junior Mars
Aidan Sheridan-Pluto Vergil // Addison Parker-DiM Eileen // Renton Abernathy-DZ Raphael
Justin MacDowell-DiM Arno // Andrew Fairfax-LoongSoul Ivan // Souichi Tatsumi-Volks SD17 Williams
solitary agent
dolliehs are watching me O.O;

Re: We Have New Stuff! [My BJDs' Props & Furniture]

Postby Dark Angel » Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:29 pm

Those are some GREAT finds! :)
My Family:
Angel, Madison, Morgan, Dog, Egyp, Zurui, Willow, Pandora, Meadow, Camille, Sazuki, Eros, Knox, Mishell, Kirin, Chili, Jack, Carmen, Levi, Dimitri, Sun Wukong, Jezzebelle, Ellie, Ayato, Adrian, Lulu, Dagon, Nick
Dark Angel
I have no life but dolliehs

Re: We Have New Stuff! [My BJDs' Props & Furniture]

Postby Gift_in_Edge » Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:36 pm

Neat finds! I really like that school desk.
I'm mostly on Tumblr now.
Gift_in_Edge
I have no life but dolliehs

Return to Board index

Return to Misc Scale, Mixed Batches, Unique Materials