Go to footer

Question - Do your dolls have a 'default' look?

That is a dollieh?
OMG, THAT IS A DOLLIEHS? THOSE ARE ALL DOLLIEHS!

Re: Question - Do your dolls have a 'default' look?

Postby kurosu.chan » Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:29 pm

Trethowan wrote:haha... LOL. By default, Ivan isn't allowed to wear a shirt.

ROFL :lol:
kurosu.chan
the walls have dolliehs

Postby 1/6andtinylover » Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:46 pm

kurosu.chan wrote:

It helps him gain more fangirls ;)
The ever growing wishlist: Hujoo Dana, Obitsu 40, and an army of other Obitsus with anime style heads.
The more expensive end of my wishtlist: Limhwa Half Elf and Elfdoll Soah, my dream dolls.
Dolls @ home: Elodie Tarte (YuHao Tart)
1/6andtinylover
the walls have dolliehs

Postby kurosu.chan » Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:26 pm

1/6andtinylover wrote:
kurosu.chan wrote:

It helps him gain more fangirls ;)

I think it's working. 8-)
kurosu.chan
the walls have dolliehs

Postby embyquinn » Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:35 pm

Most of my kids have "default" looks.

Megumi wears either kimono/yukata or a gold brocade mandarin jacket with low-rise boot-cut jeans. Every once in a while she dresses in black "leather" and/or fishnets (when she wants to get her minion freak on).

Miyae wears a red faux fur wig, a lavender top, and black jeans.

Belle Fontaine has her purple "witchy goth" outfit, complete with high-heeled boots and a corseted bodice.

Ashe almost always wears her "biker bitch" ensemble, which is a black leather jacket, white tank top, ripped jeans and biker boots.

Cherry changes her look most often, and has literally dozens of wigs to choose from (besides her, only Miyae wears wigs)...but her default look is some form of pink wig, either pale or highlighter pink, her "crossbone heart" baseball long-sleeved T-shirt, jeans, and her punk chick ankle boots. Her wigs are either long fiber or spiky fake fur, depending on her mood. In her character backstory, her mother made her keep her pink hair, which grows that way, short so that she could wear a normal-looking wig. When she left home for the Big Apple, she took to wearing funky wigs, or just her natural hair color. Other than Miyae, Cherry has the most detailed backstory of any of my girlz.

The Doctor...well, he's The Doctor. He wears his Eleventy outfit pretty much exclusively.

Johnny doesn't have a default outfit yet--though I am working on making him a Fantastic Four uniform--but he almost always wears the short blond Liv wig I cut and styled to match his original Jake hair.
"Dolls love to be played with. They are lonesome if you leave them always in a box. How would you like to be left day after day alone, with no one to love you?"
embyquinn
the walls have dolliehs

Postby famedglory » Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:04 pm

Taavi likes to change randomly and 'needs' a wide selection of wigs to choose from but won't wear any of them for more than a few days before he's back in his default blond. He does the same with clothes. Most of the time it's jeans and tank/tshirt and then he'll randomly want to be in his leather pants and fishnets for a spell. And there's the necklaec he never ever takes off.

Ella has a wide selection of clothes all generally the same style to choose from but only has the one wig which is hers and does not change.

Astrid hasn't told me much of anything yet. So far she seems to be a bit of a spastic six/seven year old and likes to play dress up accordingly. I'm hoping this continues so I can make her all kinds of fantastic little outfits, although a default one would be nice to go back to.
famedglory
GIVE ME DOLLIEHS

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Misc Scale, Mixed Batches, Unique Materials