Go to footer

The Awesome New Chair

That is a dollieh?
OMG, THAT IS A DOLLIEHS? THOSE ARE ALL DOLLIEHS!

The Awesome New Chair

Postby solitary agent » Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:00 pm

I found a doll-size courting chair on eBay. And it is pretty much the best thing ever for my growing horde of boycouples. I also got a nice new DSLR today! Not that I've done anything terrific with it yet, but even my crappy dining-room-table shots look better now, LOL.

Not a great picture since I couldn't get a large enough backdrop to work, but it shows the scale of the chair:

It's a leeetle small for the big boys, but mainly because my SDs are on the large side - Justin's about 64 cm and Souichi's around 68. Still, it looks pretty good. Wondering how Andrew will look in it - after all, he's the one that'd be snuggling up to Justin. He's 74 cm...he'll have to stretch out. (He's off for a faceup now.)

Justin by himself. So ronery.

Nothing to do with the chair, but hey, isn't Justin pretty? And he has glasses now. And he's in such sharp focus, yessss.

The little ones look cute in it too! This is Paul (in crossdress mode) and Renton. They aren't a couple, but their outfits match so I wanted to take a picture of them together.

Paul got new eyes recently. :3
The Boys: Robin Costa-AoD Xun // Paul Fraser-Custom House Little Junior Mars
Aidan Sheridan-Pluto Vergil // Addison Parker-DiM Eileen // Renton Abernathy-DZ Raphael
Justin MacDowell-DiM Arno // Andrew Fairfax-LoongSoul Ivan // Souichi Tatsumi-Volks SD17 Williams
solitary agent
dolliehs are watching me O.O;

Re: The Awesome New Chair

Postby Lexagon » Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:03 pm

That chair is so awesome! I always loved chairs like that.

All of your dolls are very very pretty, I like Justin's freckles.
Lexagon
I snort dolliehs liek candi

Return to Board index

Return to Misc Scale, Mixed Batches, Unique Materials