Go to footer

Dollieh wings! (looking for Angelina film wings)

That is a dollieh?
OMG, THAT IS A DOLLIEHS? THOSE ARE ALL DOLLIEHS!

Dollieh wings! (looking for Angelina film wings)

Postby thisstrangeforest » Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:29 pm

Welp Not enough money to do any big doll projects like planned for a while due to everything on the car crapping out again. I just love that pay out the nose and it ends up nothing was fixed. I did decide to get another hujoo to distract myself from the lack of new dollieh inflo for a while . I'm turning her into a dragon elfy thing. So eventually I'll be getting some violet purle dragon style angelina film wings. If anyone knows any good sellers suggestions would be great so far my favorite sellers are: anndesigns59 for her fairywings on ebay http://www.ebay.com/sch/anndesigns59/m. ... 4340.l2562 but I haven't seen her do much dragon-like wings and Gloria @ http://www.byglori.com/ whom I've contacted to see about her pricing. I'm really tempted by these pretty little winglings. Image
At home: Faun
thisstrangeforest
I snort dolliehs liek candi

Re: Dollieh wings! (looking for Angelina film wings)

Postby Greyhaunt » Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:32 pm

Oh those are nice - I bet they sell for a lot.

Try Etsy as well - I bought a nice set of wings from someone there and at a fairly good price too :)
Greyhaunt
Snarky Bitch Who Runs this Place

Postby thisstrangeforest » Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:19 pm

Yeah they are 49 which is quite a bit more than I'd like to spend on hujoo wings atm. And I haven't seen any others I've liked so looks like I'll be learning to make my own. *fistpump* EXPERIMENT TIME!
thisstrangeforest

Postby Lamia of the Dark » Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:15 am

Those look awesome.

>_< Now I want to get some wire, clockwork parts, and colored foil, and make a pair!
I have so many dolls that I can't fit all their names in my signature anymore. @__@
Lamia of the Dark
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Postby thisstrangeforest » Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:00 pm

Do et! I am! I might wait till next month to start messing with these wings so I can finish up the girls that arrived first but since I'm addicted to hujoos now and I like fantasy kiddos I plan on pumping out my own wings. Who knows if I get to be any good at it might open an etsy or something myself.
thisstrangeforest

Postby Lamia of the Dark » Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:48 pm

thisstrangeforest wrote:Do et! I am! I might wait till next month to start messing with these wings so I can finish up the girls that arrived first but since I'm addicted to hujoos now and I like fantasy kiddos I plan on pumping out my own wings. Who knows if I get to be any good at it might open an etsy or something myself.

lol, right now I don't have enough money for random art supplies... and the Hujoo Jake I was planning to get keeps getting bumped down the to-buy list because I want so many other dolliehs...
I have so many dolls that I can't fit all their names in my signature anymore. @__@
Lamia of the Dark
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Return to Board index

Return to Misc Scale, Mixed Batches, Unique Materials