Go to footer

From One Doll to Another (inspired by Advice from the Fairie

That is a dollieh?
OMG, THAT IS A DOLLIEHS? THOSE ARE ALL DOLLIEHS!

From One Doll to Another (inspired by Advice from the Fairie

Postby Alopecia No Hime » Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:09 am

Like the title says I got inspired from the Junkyspot section Advice from the Fairies (Ask Hazel) and decided why not make a thread here like that? A chance to get our dolls characters straightened or advice requests or questions from each other to letters. All scales, sculpts ect are allowed hence it being in Misc Scaled Mixed Batches and Meet ups...And cause I don't know where to put it. :lol:

So....Letters from Haruka and the gang:
(Note: On occasion they call me the Daughter of Evil...Guess it caught on.)

////////

Dear everydoll:

Haruka here and I must say I am unsure with how things seem to be looking. I have the biggest crush on Kaname and he and I seem to get along...He's hugged me we've danced together but I'm just not sure...Especially as it's going to be awkward for awhile...He hasn't said a word to me since I was taken off the shelf and put on the sewing desk for all the home to see...It's embaressing. And oh god...Spectra the only MH doll I can stand is on the Daughter of Evil's side! Traitor!

I don't know what I'm gonna do or say to him. And Riven seems to be happier too but again he's quieter and plotting more...I get a baaaaaaad feeling!

And why the hell is the Daughter of Evil looking at more dolls to possibly get? She-she's not thinking of selling me to get some cheapo barbie is she!? Oh I hope my Rin costume isn't going to that-that Frankie! Or-or some Barbie knock off! Oh god I'll bury my eyes if she did that...

Fears being sold:

Haruka

///////

Ah hello ever-everyone.

Um my name is Kaname Taniyama and I am sixteen years old...It's rather strange here...But not too terribly so. It's a good kind. I'm quite content here with my um..I guess owner? Fawning over us and spoiling us. I love it when she has themed photoshoots....Which are still in the planning. She...Did make me wear a dress for a few days....I didn't mind it since Riven-kun seems to be perfectly content running around wearing a skirt but it was a little...Breezy? Is it normal to get humiliated before your first outfit is done?

She let Haruka-san watch...The.Whole.Time. It really is nice here though...She has food for us and the place is decorated nicely...However miss Spectra hates it when anyone stands on her gravestone...I sat on it...Twice. I hope I'm not cursed....

I do have a secret....I know Haruka and I have shared some close moments but....I don't know if she really likes me for me or...Maybe I'm just being used? Oh this is so confusing! It's even more so now as I must avert my eyes from her with her...Current state.

I hope the Daughter of Evil I mean...Oh to hell with it Aku No Hana better finish Haruka's costume so this embaressing awkward time can end!

Um fellow boy dolls with the luck to get a girl...Or boy I'm bias...How did you admit to your sweethearts/partner's that you love them? And...Was it easy? Did it just fall into place? I'm sorry I'm such a newb to this stuff....

Awkwardly yours:

Kaname.

/////////

Hi! I'm Riven but...Yeah! I'm Riven! I like playing with my sister trying on her c lothes (I am so jealous!) Oh an' Daughter of Evil's BFF's dollieh Shiloh! She's super cute and really pretty! She's a little weird but aren't we all?

Guess what?! Daughter of Evil is getting me a wig and eyes soon! I'm so happy I don't think I've plotted to murder the new guy in days! ....Maybe I should ask someone the best way to ship someone you don't like to Peru....

Then again he's dressed as Len Kagamine Servant of Evil....And we all know how that guy ended. *evil laugh*

Onee-chan is not happy that I got a new outfit before her. I love mine though! It's like a dress and a costume! I'm a pirate argh!

Oh! Question time I guess...With a twist tee-hee!

What do you do with a drunken sailor!? What do you do with a drunken sailor!? What do you do with a drunken sailor early in the morning?

I have my own answer of course...Make 'em listen to Nyan Cat! Make 'em listen to Nyan cat! Maka 'em listen to Nyan cat early actually why not at all hours of the day!?

Awesomely yours!

Riven!

////
So there's my three troublemakers....Anyone's dolls got anything to say?
~*~Storm Uchiha~*~
Alopecia No Hime
I have no life but dolliehs

Return to Board index

Return to Misc Scale, Mixed Batches, Unique Materials