Go to footer

Spam Please?!

That is a dollieh?
OMG, THAT IS A DOLLIEHS? THOSE ARE ALL DOLLIEHS!

Re: Spam Please?!

Postby Dark Angel » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:51 pm

Love the hair on Zoltan?? (the one on the right) It's so fluffy and soft looking.
My Family:
Angel, Madison, Morgan, Dog, Egyp, Zurui, Willow, Pandora, Meadow, Camille, Sazuki, Eros, Knox, Mishell, Kirin, Chili, Jack, Carmen, Levi, Dimitri, Sun Wukong, Jezzebelle, Ellie, Ayato, Adrian, Lulu, Dagon, Nick
Dark Angel
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby DollyKim » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:48 am

Yup, Zoltan on the right. I rooted him with Monster High trimmings.
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Postby Dark Angel » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:48 am

Nice, recycled hair! I like it.
My Family:
Angel, Madison, Morgan, Dog, Egyp, Zurui, Willow, Pandora, Meadow, Camille, Sazuki, Eros, Knox, Mishell, Kirin, Chili, Jack, Carmen, Levi, Dimitri, Sun Wukong, Jezzebelle, Ellie, Ayato, Adrian, Lulu, Dagon, Nick
Dark Angel

Postby Dark Angel » Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:51 pm

I don't like to double post, but I just "fixed" my girl's hand. I say "fixed" because it's still not quite right. Her hands are held on by magnets (which I despise!!! With a burning passion) and the one hand's holes aren't deep enough so the magnets stick out and there is a visible gap between her hand and wrist. SO ugly. :( So tonight I carved a tiny bit out of the wrist part because the other wrist's magnet is completely embedded inside the wrist but this one is not and I can't go any further. So I'll have to see what I can do to the actual hand part but I really don't have the tools. I was just using an x-acto knife.

But, all that to say that I thought my little girl looked kind of cute (especially now that her hand mostly fits onto her wrist) so I took some pictures.

Also, her feet are attached by magnets and I didn't want the feet to get trapped inside her boots so I just took her feet off and stuck her leg down in the boot. It works just fine, she can stand and everything.

And I also took some pics of my boys the other day so I guess I'll post those here too.

Some of you may remember them when they were in their 1/4 bodies. Dimitri and Levi:

(super old pic. Dimitri doesn't even have his brown eyes! Lol.)
My Family:
Dark Angel

Postby Qrinta » Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:15 pm

They all look great!

Q-Chan decided to have a tea party with my bitty-bitsu
Qrinta's Cantankery

If you like Legend of Korra/Disney and cutesy art in general (like my avi) consider checking out my bestie's Patreon Some content is NSFW.
Qrinta
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby Dark Angel » Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:06 pm

Ooooh 3D printed. Do you have a printer?

Your bitty 'bitsu is so cute! Love her long hair.
My Family:
Dark Angel

Postby Qrinta » Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:36 pm

Someday I might but no. These are printed by SilverBeam on Etsy. ^_^ I'm subscribed to her monthly BJD box which includes cute items in different themes each month and now she has her own 3D printers so lots of 3D printed items have been included recently. This last one was Wonderland Tea Party themed. The steampunk octopus in a previous post came from a previous SteamPunk themed box.
Qrinta's Cantankery

If you like Legend of Korra/Disney and cutesy art in general (like my avi) consider checking out my bestie's Patreon Some content is NSFW.
Qrinta
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby Dark Angel » Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:35 pm

The small iris eyes I bought just arrived... I'm not sure if I like them or not. Maybe it's just something that I have to get used to?

(Also, I can't take a steady picture to save my life!)

What do you guys think? I feel like it makes them look surprised or something.
My Family:
Dark Angel

Postby DollyKim » Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:50 am

I think it works for the one on the bottom. It could be the angle too. Give them a week.
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Postby richila » Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:26 am

DollyKim wrote:I think it works for the one on the bottom. It could be the angle too. Give them a week.

+1

Image"You found us!" by Richila, on Flickr
richila

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Misc Scale, Mixed Batches, Unique Materials