Go to footer

Spam Please?!

That is a dollieh?
OMG, THAT IS A DOLLIEHS? THOSE ARE ALL DOLLIEHS!

Re: Spam Please?!

Postby Kattriella » Wed Aug 23, 2023 6:07 pm

Thought I'd get a quick shot in the party dresses. The closeup ended up looking like a selfie from three college girls about to hit the club circa 2012.
And yes, Reneeah is absolutely the type to wear sneakers to the club/with a party dress. It's much easier to make sure you make it home with both shoes that way (especially since Selena's shoes don't have any straps and Vivian's are held on with rubber bands. Seriously, that's the only way they stay on. These have to have come from an adult collector, there's no way a kid wouldn't have lost them in the first ten seconds.)
Kattriella
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby Tealove » Wed Sep 13, 2023 2:46 pm

Those are lovely Barbies, kattriella!

Here are some of my Pullips. I have a single shelf full.

I finally got a Seilla. yay!
Tealove
Dolly Pardon

Postby Kattriella » Fri Sep 15, 2023 1:14 am

Pullips are are so cute, but I told myself I wouldn't buy any dolls that didn't match or at least come close to Barbie proportions . . . At least it saves my bank account some pain! (Although, the fact I've picked up a video game habit seems to have created a new problem.)
Kattriella
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby DollyKim » Fri Sep 15, 2023 4:06 am

Thomas the silver robot is on a Pullip Taeyang and wearing Ken clothes. I don't have a girl so I can't tell you if she fits Barbie. Guy the gold robot is on a generic 1/6 scale military also wearing Ken clothes.

The only 1/6 males who don't generally fit something for Ken are the extra big and tall ones and the special shaped bodies like Napoleon with a tummy.

*Edit, the toes are a give away that Guy is trying out a Dragon body, but they still fit Ken clothes. His usual body is an Ertl.
Last edited by DollyKim on Sat Sep 16, 2023 4:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Postby kenaiqueen » Fri Sep 15, 2023 5:34 pm

Kattriella wrote:Thought I'd get a quick shot in the party dresses. The closeup ended up looking like a selfie from three college girls about to hit the club circa 2012.

LOL! They look great! Nice buy. And the sneakers are perfect.
Just because you CAN doesn't mean you SHOULD.
kenaiqueen
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby Tealove » Wed Sep 27, 2023 2:41 pm

@Kattriella I love the party dresses on your girls. They look like they're going somewhere fun.

Pullips are usually a gift from my husband for both Christmas and bday (they are close together). So I might get a new one every other year unless we do joint gifts. He doesn't know a lot about dolls but he knows where to buy Pullips and he is a man of habit. :D

I also like your dolls, DollyKim. The masks make them interesting.

Edit: I've bought a few pullips on my own though. Seila was a huge grail of mine. I bought her re-release.
Tealove
Dolly Pardon

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Misc Scale, Mixed Batches, Unique Materials