Go to footer

Spam Please?!

That is a dollieh?
OMG, THAT IS A DOLLIEHS? THOSE ARE ALL DOLLIEHS!

Re: Spam Please?!

Postby Qrinta » Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:20 pm

I had to kick my TinyTaurs off the shelf to make room for all the dragons. XD Not sure what's going to happen when the Angel Ashes show up. All the non-dragons are probably going to end up on the couch until I do some more rearranging. XD

Qrinta's Cantankery

If you like Legend of Korra/Disney and cutesy art in general (like my avi) consider checking out my bestie's Patreon Some content is NSFW.
Qrinta
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby Tam I am » Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:47 pm

I look at all these little guys, and I have a sudden mental image of them chattering, fighting, and pooping.
I am Tam. Tam I am. I like green eggs, but I don't like ham. :D

I tried linking one of my adopted click pets here, but the board wouldn't let me. :/
Tam I am

Postby Iwa_Hoshi » Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:22 pm

Qrinta wrote:All the non-dragons are probably going to end up on the couch until I do some more rearranging. XD

Here be dragons. The Dragon invasion of The Shelf seems to be coming along nicely. I'm wondering if they would invade the other levels eventually.

Kitty is still hanging tight there.
Team of Dolls Bio Team of Dolls on Flickr
Keeping an eye out for props for Dioramas
Iwa_Hoshi
MD - Master of Dollology

Postby Qrinta » Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:20 pm

Iwa_Hoshi wrote:
Here be dragons. The Dragon invasion of The Shelf seems to be coming along nicely. I'm wondering if they would invade the other levels eventually.

Kitty is still hanging tight there.

Haha. I am considering the option of putting the barbies in storage and moving the dragons to the bottom shelf of my glass cabinet where they can spread out a little more.

Think they might be conspiring about something? XD
Qrinta's Cantankery

If you like Legend of Korra/Disney and cutesy art in general (like my avi) consider checking out my bestie's Patreon Some content is NSFW.
Qrinta

Postby Iwa_Hoshi » Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:46 am

I deleted my Photobucket account, therefore my Doll Bios pics had to move to Flickr. What began as a simple roll call done for Flickr.

Ended up into a ridiculous little nod to an older project (involving movie poster contest of DS). I never got around to finishing Dollinator - Rise of the Articulates shoot (it would be an adventure game instead of a fighter) This would be more an ode to an underground fight that was in the shoot.

The Super Arts relates more to their photoshoots and is explained in the flickr pic of this photo. :lol:

I shoot port Re-ment Wars over to Flickr, which is more of a Team based shooter. Oh and I had card game and RPG :lol: :lol:
Team of Dolls Bio Team of Dolls on Flickr
Keeping an eye out for props for Dioramas
Iwa_Hoshi
MD - Master of Dollology

Postby Dark Angel » Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:47 pm

So I ordered a doggy dollieh from Resinsoul and asked for a custom paint job to look like my puppy:

And here's what I got!

Not perfectly identical, but I still really like it. When the weather is nicer I'll add a white tip to the tail.
My Family:
Angel, Madison, Morgan, Dog, Egyp, Zurui, Willow, Pandora, Meadow, Camille, Sazuki, Eros, Knox, Mishell, Kirin, Chili, Jack, Carmen, Levi, Dimitri, Sun Wukong, Jezzebelle, Ellie, Ayato, Adrian, Lulu, Dagon, Nick
Dark Angel
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby Tam I am » Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:05 pm

Those centaurs are totally plotting. And reminding me of one I made years ago out of a fakie pony and a dollar store Kelly.

The doll games look fun. XD

And the doggie doll is a funny looking little critter. That is in no way an insult. Most of my best dolls are funny looking little critters. How does he/she pose?

My RL dolls have been behaving. So hopefully nobody will yell at me for posting spam of what a virtual doll got up to the other day?

I tried linking one of my adopted click pets here, but the board wouldn't let me. :/
Tam I am

Postby Dark Angel » Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:03 pm

She poses ok. Not the best since she's all single joints but that's fine with me. I can always wire her or suede her if I want better posing.
My Family:
Angel, Madison, Morgan, Dog, Egyp, Zurui, Willow, Pandora, Meadow, Camille, Sazuki, Eros, Knox, Mishell, Kirin, Chili, Jack, Carmen, Levi, Dimitri, Sun Wukong, Jezzebelle, Ellie, Ayato, Adrian, Lulu, Dagon, Nick
Dark Angel

Postby Tam I am » Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:21 pm

Aww, so she's kind of a pain in the butt like the BJD I have who was bought to look like somebody. Does she kick?

Tam I am

Postby Dark Angel » Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:17 am

I haven't really played with her a lot so I haven't tried out all the wacky poses yet :lol: but I don't think she's very kicky.
My Family:
Dark Angel

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Misc Scale, Mixed Batches, Unique Materials