Go to footer

He has met his muse! (NWS/NKS)

That is a dollieh?
OMG, THAT IS A DOLLIEHS? THOSE ARE ALL DOLLIEHS!

Re: He has met his muse! (NWS/NKS)

Postby Dark Angel » Tue May 11, 2010 3:02 pm

she is beautiful. I had no idea she was that pretty. I'll have to go look at the website again! ;)
My Family:
Angel, Madison, Morgan, Dog, Egyp, Zurui, Willow, Pandora, Meadow, Camille, Sazuki, Eros, Knox, Mishell, Kirin, Chili, Jack, Carmen, Levi, Dimitri, Sun Wukong, Jezzebelle, Ellie, Ayato, Adrian, Lulu, Dagon, Nick
Dark Angel
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby TheShadow » Tue May 11, 2010 6:59 pm

Kirahfaye wrote:Mmmm, perhaps its her tan tone, but she actually appears more busty than my normal skin Riz . . . . She certainly has a more mature look (which is another reason I want a Renee).

It's her skin tone.....she's got the same body mold as mini Riz. I think because of her skin tone, shadows and highlights work a bit more magic on her photography-wise. I did a face up for someone's mini Riz, and that is what first drew me to even look at the offerings from PlanetDoll. For being so small, she posed nicely and I loved her graceful little figure.
TheShadow
my dollieh is a goooood dollieh

Postby TheShadow » Tue May 11, 2010 7:12 pm

Dark Angel wrote:she is beautiful. I had no idea she was that pretty. I'll have to go look at the website again! ;)

Thank you, Dark Angel. Yep....better go have another look! But if you're in the states, they have them in stock at Denver Doll Emporium and you don't have to wait 6-8 weeks for a doll to be shipped from Korea. Plus, you don't have to pay those 'overseas' shipping prices. ;)
TheShadow

Postby leopardessmoon » Wed May 12, 2010 2:40 am

ok, she is definately moving up my list from "ooo pretty" to "OMG must have" . yours is just so beautifull!
leopardessmoon

Postby Kirahfaye » Wed May 12, 2010 9:24 am

leopardessmoon wrote:ok, she is definately moving up my list from "ooo pretty" to "OMG must have" . yours is just so beautifull!

I am hoping they come out with either Renee (elf) in the MSD size or Dandy (male) in the 27cm size.
Dollieh Nirvana
Kirahfaye
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Postby TheShadow » Wed May 12, 2010 6:17 pm

leopardessmoon wrote:ok, she is definately moving up my list from "ooo pretty" to "OMG must have" . yours is just so beautifull!

Thanks, leopardessmoon! I love enabling people! LOL!
TheShadow

Postby TheShadow » Wed May 12, 2010 6:19 pm

Kirahfaye wrote:I am hoping they come out with either Renee (elf) in the MSD size or Dandy (male) in the 27cm size.

Oh! If she came in the MSD size! Wouldn't that be awesome? :D
TheShadow

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Misc Scale, Mixed Batches, Unique Materials