Go to footer

Pixie in a jar.......LOL!

That is a dollieh?
OMG, THAT IS A DOLLIEHS? THOSE ARE ALL DOLLIEHS!

Re: Pixie in a jar.......LOL!

Postby britbrat18 » Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:55 pm

She is so pretty!! I love the shimmery eyeshadow. A pixie wouldn't be a pixie if she wasn't curious and mischievous! :)
Kratos Aurion (AOD Chen), Anna Aurion (Modified RS Mei), , Lloyd Aurion(Modified Felix Brownie, and AOD Le Le) Usagi Chiba (Modified RS Ju), Mamoru Chiba (RS Mai)
britbrat18
the walls have dolliehs

Postby leopardessmoon » Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:36 pm

I love your girl so much! this one keeps inching her way up my list...if you keep posting cute pictures she may just end up being NEXT!
leopardessmoon

Postby Stormlight » Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:56 am

lol I see she's still allergic to clothes.

I love her faceup, and the short wig is adorable on her. She really does remind one of Tinkerbell.
Stormlight
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby Mary Kathryn » Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:59 am

Thanks to your husband's enabling photography this doll just moved way up on my do want list. Her faceup is fantastic!
Mary Kathryn
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby sweetest185 » Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:43 pm

She is very pretty indeed, and I love her pointed ears !! ^_^ ~~
sweetest185
i see dead dolliehs

Postby TheShadow » Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:38 am

Dark Angel wrote:She better get out of that coffee pot fast! Before the hot water gets her! XD

She made it out just in time! :lol:
TheShadow
my dollieh is a goooood dollieh

Postby TheShadow » Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:56 am

Valli wrote:She's absolutely gorgeous. Love both photos. I really love her name. So perfect! btw has Frank made any new stories? I hope I haven't missed any.

Thanks, Valli! We haven't made any new stories just yet, but we do have one in the works for intro/backstory for Tawnee.

britbrat18 wrote:She is so pretty!! I love the shimmery eyeshadow. A pixie wouldn't be a pixie if she wasn't curious and mischievous! :)

Thank you, britbrat18. The shimmery eyeshadow was actually a little experiment that I tried. I'd never worked with the pearlescent paints before. It's nice when an experiment works out! :D And this little pixie is tooooo curious for her own good.....you'll find that out in her introduction/backstory soon!

leopardessmoon wrote:I love your girl so much! this one keeps inching her way up my list...if you keep posting cute pictures she may just end up being NEXT!

Heheheheheh! Well then.....let me just shove you a little closer to the edge......how 'bout these?

Are you putting her at the top of the list yet? :lol:

Stormlight wrote:lol I see she's still allergic to clothes.

I love her faceup, and the short wig is adorable on her. She really does remind one of Tinkerbell.

Thanks, Stormlight. She's getting more accustomed to clothes. She has a preference for flower petals!

Mary Kathryn wrote:Thanks to your husband's enabling photography this doll just moved way up on my do want list. Her faceup is fantastic!

Thanks Mary Kathryn.....both Frank and I love to enable! :lol:

sweetest185 wrote:She is very pretty indeed, and I love her pointed ears !! ^_^ ~~

Thank you, sweetest185! It was her pointed ears that sold me when I saw her! She's my first elf doll!
TheShadow

Postby TheShadow » Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:58 am

Jade_Hunter wrote:I thought I have a coffee fix, she looks like she is trying to get it at the source.

Heheheheh! I couldn't stop laughing at your comment! :lol:
TheShadow

Postby leopardessmoon » Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:42 am

arrrgggg *glares playfully*.....you
yeah, she has officially moved into the MUST HAVE folder in the WANT file! she was in the "oh, elf ears" folder before. (company pics are really horrible on this one) I am a sucker for the elf eared dolls myself. I only have one in the top 10 wishlist that doesnt have them...and she will probably get some shortly after arriving
I have a list a mile long and it seems to be very fluid right now. mostly when an opportunity pops up, that's the next doll!
I have gotten some amazing dolls like this, one I thought I would never have (ccc fuuga) and one that was way down the list (DF rain) have come my way recently. so, I cant wait to see which doll leaps into my arms next!

edit: ok, what size wig and eyes... and how hard is it to find shoes that will fit...
leopardessmoon

Postby TheShadow » Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:21 am

leopardessmoon wrote:arrrgggg *glares playfully*.....you
yeah, she has officially moved into the MUST HAVE folder in the WANT file! she was in the "oh, elf ears" folder before. (company pics are really horrible on this one) I am a sucker for the elf eared dolls myself. I only have one in the top 10 wishlist that doesnt have them...and she will probably get some shortly after arriving
I have a list a mile long and it seems to be very fluid right now. mostly when an opportunity pops up, that's the next doll!
I have gotten some amazing dolls like this, one I thought I would never have (ccc fuuga) and one that was way down the list (DF rain) have come my way recently. so, I cant wait to see which doll leaps into my arms next!

edit: ok, what size wig and eyes... and how hard is it to find shoes that will fit...

Heheheheh! I can see the Pixie is working her magic on you! :lol:

She takes a 4/5 wig and size 8 eyes. I really couldn't tell you about shoes, because at this point, my pixie is content to be barefoot, so I haven't tried to source any. If you go to this site.....she has a boat load of 4/5 wigs:

http://www.facetsbymarcia.com

Denver Doll Emporium is sold out right now....and I was frantic to find one of these for my hubby for Father's Day.....and came across a really cool BJD site I'd never seen before that has them in stock! Here you go:

http://www.oobiedoll.com

**push, push, push** :D
TheShadow

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Misc Scale, Mixed Batches, Unique Materials