Go to footer

Visua Dolls at doll meet!! plus more Vinyl!

That is a dollieh?
OMG, THAT IS A DOLLIEHS? THOSE ARE ALL DOLLIEHS!

Re: Visua Dolls at doll meet!! plus more Vinyl!

Postby zirconmermaid » Thu May 03, 2012 6:22 pm

Alopecia No Hime wrote:
Gift_in_Edge wrote:Is-is Hazel getting married? O_O

I thought she already had a hubby.... :?

Not only does she have a husband, she has a son, an adopted son and twin girls! And no, she isn't getting married. She just wears things like that all the time. She is a Princess and a Fairy Godmother after all. ACtually, that isn't what she wore to the doll meet. She had on a brand new corset dress in blue stripes with a print ruffle. I spoiled her and got her that awesome gown!
It's all about Hazel!

"Space.... the Vinyl Frontier. These are the voyages of the Starship Obitsurprise. Her 1/3rd scale mission: To seek out new plotlines, to explore the Whole Apartment - To Ball-Jointedly go where no doll has gone before!" -- Swan

Avatar by Meredith Dillman, http://www.meredithdillman.com
zirconmermaid
It's all about Hazel

Postby zirconmermaid » Thu May 03, 2012 6:24 pm

Evelien wrote:Hazel and Lily look gorgeous in their dresses!! I also like the girl on the left, is she an Ariel/Sprite?

Yes, that's a Sprite! Her name is Mochiko, and she was a donation from Junkyspot to a convention in 2008. I helped with making her into a fullset and she stayed at my house for months! When her owner had to sell her, I snapped her up! I love Mochiko, I actually have two Sprites. Willow is my first one.
It's all about Hazel!

"Space.... the Vinyl Frontier. These are the voyages of the Starship Obitsurprise. Her 1/3rd scale mission: To seek out new plotlines, to explore the Whole Apartment - To Ball-Jointedly go where no doll has gone before!" -- Swan

zirconmermaid
It's all about Hazel

Postby Gift_in_Edge » Thu May 03, 2012 8:21 pm

zirconmermaid wrote:
Alopecia No Hime wrote:
Gift_in_Edge wrote:Is-is Hazel getting married? O_O

I thought she already had a hubby.... :?

Not only does she have a husband, she has a son, an adopted son and twin girls! And no, she isn't getting married. She just wears things like that all the time. She is a Princess and a Fairy Godmother after all. ACtually, that isn't what she wore to the doll meet. She had on a brand new corset dress in blue stripes with a print ruffle. I spoiled her and got her that awesome gown!

Ah ha! Now I see. The flowers threw me off. XD
I'm mostly on Tumblr now.
Gift_in_Edge
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby bombaykitty » Sat May 05, 2012 9:58 pm

The gown on Hazel is gorgeous! Wow, she looks so cute with the glasses and lovely outfit :D I'm so jealous of your dollmeets! I have yet to find others near me who share my interest ;A;

Ooh and the Visuadolls are darling <3 Do you happen to know what sizes the Ryou and Yuuto sculpts use for eyes and wig? I tried researching but couldn't find the information.
♥ My Facebook
♥ Pine's Facebook
♥ Hisui's Facebook
Deviantart

bombaykitty
i see dead dolliehs

Postby zirconmermaid » Sat May 05, 2012 10:22 pm

bombaykitty wrote:The gown on Hazel is gorgeous! Wow, she looks so cute with the glasses and lovely outfit :D I'm so jealous of your dollmeets! I have yet to find others near me who share my interest ;A;

Ooh and the Visuadolls are darling <3 Do you happen to know what sizes the Ryou and Yuuto sculpts use for eyes and wig? I tried researching but couldn't find the information.

Based on the ones I have seen, I think they are 16mm eyes and 7/8 wigs. K2! would probably know better than me.
It's all about Hazel!

zirconmermaid
It's all about Hazel

Postby K2! » Sat May 05, 2012 10:59 pm

zirconmermaid wrote:Based on the ones I have seen, I think they are 16mm eyes and 7/8 wigs. K2! would probably know better than me.

The male Visuadolls use the Obitsu 55cm body. I don't have any first hand experience this those sculpts (Ryou and Yuuto) but I would say 16mm and 7/8 are the most common Obitsu sizes for that size heads.
K2!
Stoopid Noob

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Misc Scale, Mixed Batches, Unique Materials