Go to footer

Q's Collection

That is a dollieh?
OMG, THAT IS A DOLLIEHS? THOSE ARE ALL DOLLIEHS!

Re: Q's Collection

Postby Nella » Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:22 am

Wow you have so many wonderful dolls! That hanging Native Americain doll is very interesting. And Naomi is beautiful as always
Nella
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Qrinta » Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:02 pm

^_^ I just wish I had more glass cases so they would all be a bit more protected. =/ All the dollies not in the case are getting very dusty/cobwebby.

I love the hanging dolls. I'm hoping we can find a place for the hanging fairy but for now she is sitting in a box by my bed. XD I keep worrying she might get stepped on, though I organized my room fairly well before going back to the dorms so I don't think my dad should have any problems getting around if he needs to.

Hee, thankies! I was just happy I could get her out of her box again. ^_^ I really want to play around with posing her more. I still think it's the coolest thing that she can stand by herself. XD
Qrinta's Cantankery

If you like Legend of Korra/Disney and cutesy art in general (like my avi) consider checking out my bestie's Patreon Some content is NSFW.
Qrinta
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby Greyhaunt » Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:51 pm

Porcelain dolls are nice, but they've never really been my thing. But I do have one! When my parents went to Alaska Mom brought me back an eskimo child doll - really super cute. That's the only doll in a glass case :)
Greyhaunt
Snarky Bitch Who Runs this Place

Postby jemlovecraft » Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:04 am

Your porcelain dolls are lovely--and that hanging Native American girl is incredible!

I have a few of my own--two 18" ones, two 6" ones and a little 3" fairy.
deviantArt
Flickr
Story blog/Doll blog
At Home: BBB Ariel (Leah) ♠ DZ Hid (Sam) ♠ DZ Mo/AOD (Pen) ♠ RS Fei (Siri) ♠ RS Tang/D-Leaves (Cord) ♠ RS An (Michael)
jemlovecraft
Dolly Pardon

Postby Qrinta » Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:48 pm

I think it is my miserly pack rat habits. I like having lots of pretty things to look at. Even if they just sit on shelves. XD

Oooh, sounds adorable Greyhaunt! I love getting dolls and things from other countries. I have a Matroyshka doll from when my cousin went to Russia. When I was in Japan I kept trying to find a Kokeshi doll but it took forever to find one that actually said made in Japan. XD

Thanks Jem. ^_^ I would love to see your dolls! When the fair comes to town one of the booths sells porcelain dolls, that is where I got the majority of my Native American porcelain dolls.
Qrinta's Cantankery

If you like Legend of Korra/Disney and cutesy art in general (like my avi) consider checking out my bestie's Patreon Some content is NSFW.
Qrinta

Postby Qrinta » Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:32 pm

So more Lt. Squashy spam. He made a friend. XD

I also decided to rearrange my shelves because that seemed like a much better idea than doing homework. Moved the larger girls over so I could put the little ones in a safe place as well. Though all my native american dolliehs will still have to deal with the dust. -_-
Plus I needed to make room for this lovely girl my aunt got me last Saturday. XD

So yeah. I braved the icky cobwebs, saved my beanie baby kids from the high shelf and icky cobwebs and did a lot of rearranging. There is still more to do but I will save that for another weekend. :lol:
Qrinta's Cantankery

Qrinta

Postby Qrinta » Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:19 pm

So I got my MH Dance class 5 pack today and yeah. I think I may have a problem...

They keep multiplying. >_> At this rate I won't be getting any more resin kids for quite some time. XD
Qrinta's Cantankery

Qrinta

Postby MelodyT » Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:23 pm

@ Qrinta - your little black baby doll, Gracie ?, is gorgeous! I love that little mouth. :) You have many, lovely dolls. Thanks for sharing.
Many say that adults shouldn't play with dolls... then let me be a child at heart forever more!
MelodyT
my dollieh is a goooood dollieh

Postby Qrinta » Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:00 pm

Thank you! ^_^ Someday I want to get a little crib or something that I can set her in and have her out more. I love how realistic she is.
Qrinta's Cantankery

Qrinta

Postby MelodyT » Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:13 am

Qrinta wrote:Thank you! ^_^ Someday I want to get a little crib or something that I can set her in and have her out more. I love how realistic she is.

Yes, she is very realistic. :)
Many say that adults shouldn't play with dolls... then let me be a child at heart forever more!
MelodyT
my dollieh is a goooood dollieh

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Misc Scale, Mixed Batches, Unique Materials