Go to footer

two tibbies and a little white kitteh

That is a dollieh?
OMG, THAT IS A DOLLIEHS? THOSE ARE ALL DOLLIEHS!

two tibbies and a little white kitteh

Postby tigerbaby » Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:26 am

Been a long time since I posted pics, here a quick shot of my white Baha (Macska, formerly neveR), stitchpunk!Tibby (LittleFee Pukisha), and my latest addition, AKUtibby (from Emory, of course!) who will be further-customized once I work up the courage to get my airbrushes running again:
Macska is modeling my one 'holy grail' clothing item, the anorak from a 'Midnight Crossing' Momoko.
tigerbaby

Re: two tibbies and a little white kitteh

Postby maywong » Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:48 am

AKUtibby looks a little bit unsure about that airbrush that Macska is holding. LOL
maywong
MD - Master of Dollology

Postby Greyhaunt » Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:43 am

you got a Midnight Crossing MOMOKO????? OMG no shit that's a holy grail!!!! Them things are scarcer than proverbial hen's teeth!

Howcome neveR changed his name?
Greyhaunt
Snarky Bitch Who Runs this Place

Postby zirconmermaid » Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:22 am

Where did you find a mini fishing pole?? They are so cute - more tibbiehs please?
It's all about Hazel!

"Space.... the Vinyl Frontier. These are the voyages of the Starship Obitsurprise. Her 1/3rd scale mission: To seek out new plotlines, to explore the Whole Apartment - To Ball-Jointedly go where no doll has gone before!" -- Swan

Avatar by Meredith Dillman, http://www.meredithdillman.com
zirconmermaid
It's all about Hazel

Postby Dark Angel » Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:18 pm

Aaaaww I love your kittys!
My Family:
Angel, Madison, Morgan, Dog, Egyp, Zurui, Willow, Pandora, Meadow, Camille, Sazuki, Eros, Knox, Mishell, Kirin, Chili, Jack, Carmen, Levi, Dimitri, Sun Wukong, Jezzebelle, Ellie, Ayato, Adrian, Lulu, Dagon, Nick
Dark Angel
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby TheShadow » Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:37 am

What a lively little bunch you have! They are absolutely adorable! :D
TheShadow
my dollieh is a goooood dollieh

Postby leopardessmoon » Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:36 am

Kitties!! I luvs them! will the new one be tibby-ized?
leopardessmoon

Postby Iwa_Hoshi » Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:34 am

I like stitchpunk!Tibby . That fishing pole looks like the Re-Ment fishing pole thing my Ryus are so fond of. :lol:
Team of Dolls Bio Team of Dolls on Flickr
Keeping an eye out for props for Dioramas
Iwa_Hoshi
MD - Master of Dollology

Postby tigerbaby » Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:17 am

Greyhaunt wrote:you got a Midnight Crossing MOMOKO????? OMG no shit that's a holy grail!!!! Them things are scarcer than proverbial hen's teeth!

Howcome neveR changed his name?

What's even more amazing, I got the anorak alone, virtually impossible, thanks to a very generous friend who was convinced I had more attachment to it than she did (I wore an identical anorak just like, 'back in the day', lol). It sure is amazing - even the seams on the inside are virtually identical to the 1:1 scale item.

neveR would always have been named 'Macska' - if i had any idea how to spell the word, which was my father's name for his childhood pet, a plump white cat. I had thot the word was Ukrainian, but after some seeking and research and serendipitous stumbling on information learned it was Hungarian for (d'uh!) 'cat'...
Macska (pronounced, at least by Dad, more like 'mutch-KO') seems much less grumpy now that I have found his 'true' name!
tigerbaby

Postby tigerbaby » Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:18 am

zirconmermaid wrote:Where did you find a mini fishing pole?? They are so cute - more tibbiehs please?

It's a reMent item, and came with an equally adorable tackle box with lures and a creel. It must be a rare reMent, I'd only ever seen it the one time I bought it - and with nice cheep shippin's from Vancouver, too!
tigerbaby

Next

Return to Board index

Return to Misc Scale, Mixed Batches, Unique Materials