Go to footer

Princess Aurora & Prince Phillip Sleeping Beauty Collection

That is a dollieh?
OMG, THAT IS A DOLLIEHS? THOSE ARE ALL DOLLIEHS!

Re: Princess Aurora (Sleeping Beauty) Doll/Figure Collection

Postby SetsunaKou » Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:28 am

kenaiqueen wrote:I just ordered the Animator's Collection Aurora set from the Disney Store online yesterday. It was on sale from 59.95 down to 24.99 and now it's sold out.

First off, Congratulations!!! She's really an adorable doll! A little pouty but still soooooooooooooooo cute!!!!! And BIG!!!!!! :)

Their sale plus 25% on top of the sale is really selling things out quickly! I went back to buy more deluxe box sets but by the afternoon, they were sold out. ^^;; At least I managed to grab a few last week, but this awesome sale I missed! (ANd I check every morning!) But this time, I didn't check my email first and so I didn't see the 'extra 25% discount on top of the already low sale prices'. I visited the DS, saw nothing 'new' I wanted, then left until 3 hours later, after I read my emails!
But by that time, the sets were gone! :cries:

Ah well, no use crying over spilled milk, right?

I'm wanting the Animator's Collection Elsa, Anna, Kristoff and Rapunzel dolls! I've wanted them for awhile but they are so big, and my space is sooooooooooooooo more than limited....

But I want them!! :laughs:

I know the Frozen ones won't go on sale for a while, but the Rapunzel might get to $20 or so again. (They often put those in the $20 sale mark.)

^^;;
SetsunaKou
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby kenaiqueen » Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:06 pm

Kristoff is adorable. I have him, Ariel and Tiana on my want list and maybe Tink too.

I have Pocahontas, Belle & MuLan so far. I had to put up a separate shelf for all my Disney dolls and I still don't have my 12" Auroras up there.
The toddlers are standing in front of my Designer Princess Aurora & Pocahontas.
Just because you CAN doesn't mean you SHOULD.
kenaiqueen
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby Arkinlae » Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:52 am

Oh my gosh so many things it's amazing. I also owned the teeny tiny castle and the Polly Pocket, though mine came with a Briar Rose and Phillip from the forest rather than the ones shown in your picture.

I was surprised not to see the Aurora doll I had in your collection, no idea what company she was, but she you could open and close her eyes with hot/cold water and you could switch the bodice and skirt to be both colours of dress and she had bright yellow hair.

I still have her actually, but her crown broke (it was the fabric type one of the Mattel one had) and I messed her eyes up when I was about 14 getting some dirt on her and being the 'genius' I was I assumed nail varnish remover would get it of, and it did...and it dripped onto the eyes removing them 0.0 so I guess you could say she was my first 'repaint' as I did attempt to paint them back in. I'm going to try and going back to her and see if I can salvage her as I did always quite like the hair (no box hair :) ) and face (ignoring how starey it looks)

EDIT:This is (or in my case was) her

I've got a feeling it could well be the 1991 Mattel doll http://www.amazon.com/Disney-Classic-Sl ... B000ITJBHQ
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Disney-Classic- ... 1381609015
Last edited by Arkinlae on Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
Doll Family: Dollfie Dream Mai Shiranui, Iplehouse Freezia, Luts Nanuri 07, Dollshe Van, Dollzone Ying.
Pullip Shinku 07, Dal Tinkerbell
Makie: Ragtag
Monster High Frankie, Draculaura, Lagoona, Venus, Spectra, Clawdia Wolf, Cleo, Gooliope, Mousecedes*
Ever After High: Madeline Hatter, *Doreen Mouse (Mousecedes custom) C.A. Cupid Thronecoming
Be Goth Doll Esperanza, Princess Ai
Dollikin Action Girl, 80s Sindy
Arkinlae
i see dead dolliehs

Postby SetsunaKou » Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:01 am

Arkinlae wrote:Oh my gosh so many things it's amazing. I also owned the teeny tiny castle and the Polly Pocket, though mine came with a Briar Rose and Phillip from the forest rather than the ones shown in your picture.

I was surprised not to see the Aurora doll I had in your collection, no idea what company she was, but she you could open and close her eyes with hot/cold water and you could switch the bodice and skirt to be both colours of dress and she had bright yellow hair.

Thanks for mentioning this, Arkinlae-san!! You have a sharp eye!! :) They actually were up on my list here (and are on my shelf) but I guess during an update, I accidentally erased them?!? (Makes me scared of what else I might have mistakenly knocked off the thread while updating! ACK)

Anyway, I just re-added them back on, so thank you so much for pointing out they were missing!!! I'm so glad as they're pretty special! :)

Also, thank you so much for your kind words! I also recently got in several more Aurora items so I need to update the list soon. (Hopefully without deleting past items accidentally! :laughs: )
Ooh, the Polly Pocket castle is something I just acquired recently and it came without figures. So I just added in some that suited scale-wise that I had already. :) Good to know there is a little Briar Rose and Phillip to be on the hunt for!!

I've been starting an Elsa & Hans collection, too. It's NOWHERE near as huge as Aurora & Phillip but maybe I should start photographing and listing all their stuff, too....

Whew......maybe on my birthday week off, when I have a chance to do something other than work, right?

:hugs:

Thanks again!!!!!!!!
~Setsuna
SetsunaKou
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby LtTawnyMadison » Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:49 pm

I discovered this page by accident! I love the custom purple dresses, especially the Disney Store designer ones! I pinned them and a few other things you have on my Disney board! https://www.pinterest.com/lttawnymadiso ... treasures/

I'm actually writing to ask what the ISBN # is on the Sleeping Beauty Deluxe Collector book by A. L. Singer. I searched for it by name/author online but couldn't find it. I have one like that for The Little Mermaid and Beauty and the Beast and would love this one too; it's gorgeous!
LtTawnyMadison
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Postby SetsunaKou » Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:53 pm

LtTawnyMadison wrote:I discovered this page by accident! I love the custom purple dresses, especially the Disney Store designer ones! I pinned them and a few other things you have on my Disney board! https://www.pinterest.com/lttawnymadiso ... treasures/

I'm actually writing to ask what the ISBN # is on the Sleeping Beauty Deluxe Collector book by A. L. Singer. I searched for it by name/author online but couldn't find it. I have one like that for The Little Mermaid and Beauty and the Beast and would love this one too; it's gorgeous!

Thank you!!! I'm so glad you like the dolls and the purple gowns!!! :) :hugs: That's so kind of you post them on your board!!!!

As for the book, it's ISBN: 1-56282-366-3

UPC # 9 781562823665 51495

Hope it helps!! Thanks again!!!! :hugs:

God bless!!!
SetsunaKou
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby LtTawnyMadison » Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:33 pm

Yes, thank you!!
LtTawnyMadison
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Postby SetsunaKou » Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:45 pm

Whew! It's been awhile, ne?

Added a few new Sleeping Beauty items to gallery:

1)Aurora 2012 & Phillip 2015 11" Disney Store dolls (customized)
2)Aurora 17" Limited Edition Disney Store doll in purple (customized, new photos)
3)Aurora 7" SD Disney Store 1990s Doll
4)Aurora 5.5" Funko Figure
5)Aurora 5.5" 2015 Sketchbook Ornament
6)Aurora 3.5" Sitting PVC Figure
7)Aurora 2" Lego Figure
8)Aurora 2.5" Figural Keychain Rubber
9)Phillip 4" Early Polly Pocket Figure Doll
10)Aurora 13" Toddler Plushie (Disney Store)
SetsunaKou
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby SkyFire Fox » Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:16 pm

I love your collection. The LE 17in purple dress is amazing. Purple is my favorite color. I kinda want to cosplay something like this now. Or maybe in green. I kinda always wanted a scene in Sleeping Beauty where Fauna gets fed up with the bickering and changes the dress green.
A friend of mine took a Disney cruise some years back and there was a short stage playish type thing where the Aurora actor had a color changing dress. Like when she walked around it changed from pink to blue.
SkyFire Fox
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Postby SetsunaKou » Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:54 pm

SkyFire Fox wrote:I love your collection. The LE 17in purple dress is amazing. Purple is my favorite color. I kinda want to cosplay something like this now. Or maybe in green. I kinda always wanted a scene in Sleeping Beauty where Fauna gets fed up with the bickering and changes the dress green.
A friend of mine took a Disney cruise some years back and there was a short stage playish type thing where the Aurora actor had a color changing dress. Like when she walked around it changed from pink to blue.

Thank you, SkyFire Fox-san!!! :hugs: It's so kind of you to say!!! I'm glad you like it!! :) That cruise Aurora gown sounds awesome!! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just added a few new Aurora/Phillip items to collection:

1)2008 Aurora Sketchbook Ornament (Disney Store)
2)2009 Aurora Sketchbook Ornament (Disney Store)
3)2015 Aurora Play-Doh 5" Figure (Hasbro)
4)2015 Aurora & Phillip 4" Deluxe Figure Set (Disney Theme Parks)
5)Phillip 3.5" Castle Figure (Disney Store) [I paired him with the 3.25" Swivel Waist Aurora. They looked best together.]
SetsunaKou
Iz dolliehs Here

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Misc Scale, Mixed Batches, Unique Materials