Go to footer

Princess Aurora & Prince Phillip Sleeping Beauty Collection

That is a dollieh?
OMG, THAT IS A DOLLIEHS? THOSE ARE ALL DOLLIEHS!

Princess Aurora & Prince Phillip Sleeping Beauty Collection

Postby SetsunaKou » Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:52 pm

Hi Min'na-sama!!!!

It's been a WHILE since I've really posted any of our new dolls----we've been crazy insane busy with commissions, and hardly even get the chance to update our website with the items, so, also, we have practically zero time left over for our own hobbies or posting. :cries:

Well, a few days ago, I was cleaning up my Sleeping Beauty area, to make room for new additions, and said 'Let me just take a little extra time now and photograph them for DS.'

So, here we go!

It's constantly being added to, as lately I've been trying to order in 2-3 figures each week that I still don't have in my set. (It's INSANE how many different types/styles/brands of figures of Disney Princesses there are in the world!!!!)

But enough with the chatter----on with the pictures!!!!!! I'll start with the dolls first, since they're most appropriate to this forum. ^^ Hee hee.....
Last edited by SetsunaKou on Wed May 11, 2016 2:51 pm, edited 4 times in total.
SetsunaKou
Iz dolliehs Here

Re: My Princess Aurora (Sleeping Beauty) Doll/Figure Collect

Postby SetsunaKou » Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:52 pm

1/6 Dolls:

First, I'll start with my favorites---the 2012 Princess Aurora 11" doll from the Disney Store! She's PERFECT! Just like the movie and now that we've remade her gown the way I like (from KH, in purple), I adore her!) and she has side glancing eyes!!! I love that! It's so Aurora! I paired her with the Disney Store 2015 Prince Phillip 12" doll that I completely customized (new hairsculpt, new faceup, rebodied) because he was pretty awful out of the box..

Seen above, here are some of the ‘friends', 2012 3 Good Fairies 6” Dolls from the Disney Store! They’re very nicely made, but Flora’s gown is the wrong color on the petticoat….^^;; Also they are a tad short, but not too bad, especially since they change sizes in the film anyway.

Next we have the Disney Store Designer Princess Aurora 11.5” Doll She is actually a replica my sister and I made when I couldn’t get the original Designer Princess online. (Remember that fiasco?!) Anyway, I was kind of relieved, because I was going to replace her hot pink gown anyway with a violet one, so….it all worked out for the best! She again, has the same new face mold as the 2010 and 2012 Aurora dolls (my favorite! It ACTUALLY looks like her!) But they restyled her hair, gave her rooted lashes and an extra coy expression on her face. The gown is nice---not super creative or ‘designer’ but still, very pretty. I love this one a lot! Image

Here is the gorgeous Disney Store Designer Fairytale Briar Rose & Prince Phillip 11.5” Doll Set They sculpted a new headmold for Phillip for this (probably realizing their current Phillip head is just awful and this is trying to improve on it.) and it IS a bit better but still not Phillip! How could they get him so wrong?! They do such an excellent job on the other dolls and princes but Phillip they just fail at every time. He's a LITTLE better but still, nothing to write home about!
Anyway, his clothing is great, very detailed and realistic! I love Rose's dress design, but the actual gown itself falls short of the design. It isn't full nor gathered in the skirt and bodice is all wrong! :sigh: But at least it's purple!! :laughs:
Even with the faults, the set is impressive enough to forgive the many flaws and the artwork is absolutely stunning!!! Image

And the matching Disney Store Designer Fairytale Heroes vs Villains Aurora & Maleficent 11.5” Doll Set I almost didn't purchase this set because Aurora is using the same headmold as their Classic doll and I'm trying to limit my collection to 1 doll per mold style to keep it as trim as possible and still have all the variation dolls, but when it went on clearance, I had to grab it. Mostly to match my Elsa vs Hans Heroes & Villains set! (I have the Hans x Elsa Designer Set and the Hans vs Elsa Designer Set) so I decided to get this so I have the Phillip x Rose Designer Set and the Aurora vs Maleficent Designer Set to match!) Anyway, Aurora looks so weird, but I'm forgiving it because she's meant to look 'possessed' but the main problem is that Maleficent is so short with an oversized head that they had to 'sit' Aurora down on a chair so it gives a slight illusion that Maleficent is towering over her, as in the film. Aurora's dress is embroidered but plain and the collar is not well done. It's flapping inwards! But I got it for $99 total, so I guess I won't complain. I do like the artwork and the purple background on the box sleeve. :) Hee hee. I think that's my favorite part! :lol:

Now this is the 2014 Sleeping Beauty Deluxe Box Set of 11" dolls. There was nothing new in it, but 'Samson' the horse. However, he was awful and looked like a generic Barbie horse! I mean, honestly, Disney didn't even TRY to get it to look like Samson! Here is a photo of Samson with his factory face and head mold: http://www.setsunakou.com/misc/sleeping ... 1horse.jpg
Being very displeased with that, I immediately set to work to make him more like his animated counterpart! I resculpted his head/face, gave him extra flared nostrils, a stronger forehead and of course, his animated eyes and brows! I cut and curled his mane and tail, then added the black medieval horse straps/decor to his chest and flanks. I'm super pleased with the outcome---NOW he looks like the Samson we all know and love! :)

I also replaced the Phillip with the older Disney Store Phillip, who is MUCH nicer than the recent version they've been selling. ^^ Hopefully, they'll soon replace him with an updated, better version. (Though if it's the one they used for the Designer Fairytale set, it isn't that much of an improvement.) :sigh: Guess I'll just have to stick with this late 90s/early 2000s DS Phillip that is actually handsome! (Just his head is a bit too small/thin, but that's minor to complain about.)

A 2017 Briar Rose Toddler Animators' Collection 5” Doll from the Disney Store (aka 'ShopDisney' now)! She originally came out in 2015 but I missed her release then. Luckily, Disney rereleased her this year! She's kinda cute but her cheeks are way too bulgy. When you put her next to all the other Animators' princesses---her head is HUGE! I feel it doesn't look like Aurora in any way. Still cute, but....not Aurora. Who went overboard with her cheeks?!?!

Here are the 2005 Disney Store Ballet Phillip & Aurora 11" Mattel 1999 Doll She has a very Barbie-like face and so, I'm not really that fond of her. She's not like animated at all---more 'realistic' and not really 'her.' This Phillip is the only one with rooted hair! He's nice, but I can't actually say he really looks like Phil....^^;;::

Next we have the 2007 Disney Store Aurora 11" Doll in the 2014 Briar Rose 'Singing Deluxe' Box!. I don't really care for this Aurora----her face is too harsh and pinched looking. But my sis made a lovely Briar Rose 11" outfit, and I needed a 'different' mold doll for this box set (with cute forest creatures) so it all worked out!

Then we have the Disney Theme Parks Aurora and Phillip 11.5”Anniversary Doll Set from 1999. They’re packaged beautifully, but they are some of the strangest looking dolls yet. The Phillip is all….bloated face and strange, while Aurora just looks like a Dollar Store Barbie knockoff. Still, their clothing is gorgeous and the box itself!

Here are the Mattel 1992 Aurora and Prince Phillip 11.5” Dolls These are the 1st 1/6 dolls of Sleeping Beauty that Mattel had made. They were one of my first and I actually bought them in WalMart when they came out! I remember it specially since it was the first time I'd ever been in a WalMart and when I found them (my fav Disney fairytale characters!) I was ecstatic and treasured them. :laughs: I think Phillip is actually pretty decent, though he looks too much like 'Ken' but not TOO bad. Almost really good! Almost. His outfit is great and he came with a giant in scale shield and sword! Aurora was nice....I didn't like her 'sleep eyes' because the regular 'non sleep' mode was so faded all the time because of the gimmick! But she was pretty much my very first Aurora 11" doll, so I still have a soft spot for her! :) And her dress was reversible! Though I always kept her in blue---I never liked her in pink. :lol:

Recently found this 2014 Mattel Aurora & Phillip 11" Doll Set She has a brand new face mold that is super cute and his is new too! I actually like his---not my favorite but it's better than Disney Store's current Phillip playline doll! His hair particularly is nice. She's not very Aurora-like, but very adorable. She has an awful sculpted outfit bodice (which I covered up with the 2012 Aurora gown from the Disney Store which seemed to match the artwork on the box cover anyway) and her box has the new 'design' artwork on it. Most people are not liking the new 'design version cg sketches' of the Princesses, but I think it's all very pretty!! ^^

Up next are the Mattel 1997 Wedding Aurora and 2009 Mattel Prince Phillip 11.5” Dolls The Aurora that originally came in this box set is the same one from another box set I have (the same face mold/sculpt as the current Mattel Aurora) so I replaced her with a different face mold Aurora! This one is very Barbie-ish but still different in a way and lovely. She originally came in a Wedding gown, which I have, but put away. Maybe I should put her back in it sometime…. The Prince Phillip is decent enough, but nothing to write home about…. Why can’t anyone make a truly great Phillip doll?! ^^

Next are the Mattel 2008 Aurora and Disney Store 2010 Prince Phillip 11.5” Dolls I paired them together, because they both are very ‘cartoony’ looking with extra large heads. She’s pretty enough, but not enough like Aurora to really impress me. If you put a fairy in her hand, her dress will light up in that fairy’s color, and she’ll play musical sounds. As for Phillip…argh….he’s one of my least favorite versions of him! Looks NOTHING like the Phil from the film. I think there’s only one or two uglier than this guy…(Watch for the Simba UK Phillip…..:shudder: )

Here is the 2014 Mattel Signature Collection Princess Aurora and the 2012 Prince Phillip Disney Store 11.5" customized doll. Aurora came in a box set with Maleficent. She is pretty scary looking herself---her hair is nice and her accessories but her dress is too sewn together in too small gores and her face is just awful! She looks almost clownish! Really, Mattel could do better with a Signature Collection doll, can't they? Phillip was the terrible Disney Store 2009-2014 mold that I completely redid. I actually like him now! I didn't think it was possible to make this ugly sculpt decent but I do think he came out pretty darn well! :) (I resculpted his hair, new faceup, new body, new outfit)

Next we have a Jakks Pacific Aurora 11.5” Doll This was sold to me as Jakks Pacific brand, but she has no identifying marks or codes on her to prove that fact. However, she is quality made (not like a generic doll) and her dress is as well, so that does speak that it *might* be actually Jakks Pacific (licensed) and genuine. Her hair and body as well are really quality, not poorly done. (She even has styled ringlets that are sprayed or waxed stiff from the factory, so again, not like a generic doll.) I tend to believe she's a Jakks Pacific but since there aren't any marks specifying that on her, I can't be sure. (If anyone knows what exact doll/brand/year she is, I'd be very grateful to know! She's definitely an Aurora/Sleeping Beauty.) Anyway, she's pretty, and I love her handsculpt (so delicate) but she almost looks like a Barbie again.....

Up next is a Disney Theme Parks Exclusive 1990s Princess Aurora 9" Doll She is amazingly poorly made and yet official Disney licensed merchandise. However, if you saw her Cinderella and Snow White counterparts, not to mention the Little Mermaid, you'd think she's gorgeous! Cinderella and Snow White in particular are horrific from this set. (If you're morbidly curious as to just how ugly they are, click http://www.setsunakou.com/misc/sleepingbeautycollection/snowwhite9inchdoll.jpg and http://www.setsunakou.com/misc/sleepingbeautycollection/cinderella9inchdoll.jpg and http://www.setsunakou.com/misc/sleepingbeautycollection/ariel9nchthemeparksdoll1.jpg0_o)
After seeing those in person, the Aurora is actually not that bad in comparison. ^^ It's all relative, ne? ^^ :laughs:
Here is the [lovely] Aurora doll:

The newly designed and released 2016 Hasbro Classic Princess Aurora 11"doll. She's really cute with a HUGE head (I think they are meant to be rivals of Monster High/EAH/Bratz dolls, stylewise.) but with a very stationary, non poseable body. The 'deluxe' dolls do have joints in their knees, wrists and elbows (though the elbow jointing doesn't work at all barely!) but so far, there is no 'deluxe' Aurora. However, she's new and different and pretty enough, so I like her decently well. Not my favorite by any means, but a new, fresh look at Princess dolls. Their male counterparts are horrific, however, and while there is no Phillip yet, I await with trepidation their interpretation of him....(If their Kristoff is any indication....he's going to be so goofy!)

And the 2017 Hasbro Long Locks Princess Aurora 11"doll. Same doll as above but with longer hair and a different dress. I wouldn't have purchased her since it's the same headmold but I put the one above in my 'Disney Princess Hasbro' doll shelf with the other 14 princesses, so I needed a Hasbro Aurora to put in my Sleeping Beauty closet. :) I figured, if I'm buying another Aurora Hasbro, might as well get the other version (the Long Locks).

Now here's the 2018 Hasbro Princess Aurora 11"doll. Hasbro was getting a lot of criticism for making the Princess dolls too 'cutesy' and 'extra big headed' and 'cartoony' so in response, they updated their sculpts to be almost back to 'normal' proportion of Disney Store or Mattel's later princess dolls. (Smaller but not as small as Mattel heads from 1999 and earlier.) Anyway, I really liked the 'anime/sd' look of the extra big heads as it made them really stand out from Disney Store or Mattel dolls. I collected all 3 sets and of course, the DS dolls are the best in accuracy, but the Hasbro 1st editions were so cute! I liked them better than the Mattel versions! But now, I really don't like any of the 'new' smaller headed Hasbro princess dolls (especially Merida is particularly awful now) Now, they are like the later Mattel dolls--cheaper looking versions of the princesses that aren't accurate and poorly made without poseability. Ah well, at least they did make all the princesses in the 'sd' big headed variety for a couple years!

Now, we’re getting into international territory!

This is a Princess Aurora 11.5” Doll from Hong Kong/China (Made for the Chinese market). She’s pretty, but kind of very fashiondoll-like face rather than an animated look face. Still a nice effort and well made. The box is stylish, too!

Here’s a Princess Aurora 11.5” Disney Store UK Doll from England. She’s extremely pretty, and I like her very much! She’s very different from any Aurora I have and NICE! She has the look and accessories, very English/Medieval! She’s one of my favorites!

Next we have the Simba 2010 Aurora & Phillip 11.5” Dolls Oh my! These dolls are SO awful! Prince Phillip is hideous (though he does have a gimmicky sound chip when you have him ‘kiss’ Aurora!) and Aurora is very plain looking. She had NO tiara either---I added that because I just couldn’t take her ugliness. Her dress is made of a cheap ribbed satin-like material with hardly any frills at all, and her hair has no bangs. (Actually, NONE of the Simba Disney Princesses have bangs---do they have something against bangs?!) Anyway, I’ll let you see the pictures and let you be the judge:

Here we have a Princess Aurora 11.5” Tomy Doll from Japan. She is nicely made, but her face is too vague for my liking. Still, a nice addition to any Sleeping Beauty collection!

Next is a Princess Aurora 11.5” Sekiguchi Doll from Japan. (The same company that makes Momoko dolls, I believe.) She is EXTREMELY well made, for collectors and it shows. Her collector box is gorgeous, her gown is beautiful and so well made and she even comes with a moulded rose accessory! I like her, but her face is not perfectly Aurora to me. It’s unique, though, and I’m glad I was lucky enough to find her!

This is a Princess Aurora 11.5” Runa Doll from Japan. She, also, is EXTREMELY well made, for collectors and comes with both colored gowns. She has moulded hair and is ultra jointed, like Obitsu dolls. I like her, but her face is not well painted. Maybe if I give her a new faceup, I’ll like her better, but the factory face….is just….meh.

This is a Sleeping Beauty 11.5” MGA Doll. She’s not ‘Disney’ but she was so pretty and cute and different (big headed), that I couldn’t resist buying her for my Aurora collection! She’s very well made and I love that she’s in purple!!! ^^

Finally, we have the Princess Aurora Franklin Heirloom 13” Doll. She is made of porcelain with a cloth body and really well made. She’s a little taller than normal 1/6 dolls but still in that scale. Her gown, though pink, is lovely (even if a bit crooked!) and she has a sweet expression on her face. I recently acquired her and she’s a very nice addition to my collection.

Aurora & Phillip 1/6 Paper Dolls 1990s
Last edited by SetsunaKou on Sun Sep 30, 2018 5:05 pm, edited 35 times in total.
SetsunaKou
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby SetsunaKou » Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:54 pm

1/4 Dolls:

Here is the 2014 Disney Store Aurora Limited Edition 17" Doll She has the same face mold/sculpt as the previous 17" Singing Aurora dolls, but she's got more details, iridescent golden strands in her hair and of course, a gorgeous 'designer' gown! However, since the gown was pink (and I really don't like the pink), my sister and I decided to make it purple!!! It came out really well, I enhanced her faceup with blush and shading, darkened her lips---and I'm so happy with her now!!!!! She's #136 of 5000, so I am lucky to get a low numbered doll! (Although, now that I've defaced her, making her purple, I guess she's pretty worthless to collectors but to me, she's priceless! I never resell my Sleeping Beauty dolls anyway, so... ^^) She's one of my absolute favorite Aurora dolls:

I also bought the matching Prince Phillip 18" Limited Edition doll, but his box was damaged when I received him so Disney Store is kindly replacing him for me! They're such an awesome store, and really care about their customers!! :) He's using the new Phillip head sculpt but it's still pretty awful. (Doesn't look like him at all.) WHY can't they get Phillip right?!?! He's kind of nondescript looking this time. At least his mouth is closed, but a chiseled jawline with cleft chin? Huh? Phillip didn't have either of those, so.....:sighs: Again, not happy with their newest sculpt of Phillip but I DO love the outfit, sword and shield and whole presentation! The embroidery is just amazing and I love all the imagery in it! NICE! I want to redo his hair and faceup, too....maybe I will this upcoming birthday week off! :)
http://www.setsunakou.com/misc/sleeping ... linbox.jpg
http://www.setsunakou.com/misc/sleeping ... llfull.jpg
http://www.setsunakou.com/misc/sleeping ... lclose.jpg

Update 9/30/18: Finally had a chance to fix up Phillip! He's much better now. Still not ideal but getting closer!

Together:

Here is the 2011 Disney Store Aurora 16-17" Singing Doll She has the same face mold/sculpt as the beautiful modern Disney Store 11" Aurora dolls, but she's MSD sized like the LE heirloom doll (shown above)! I switched out the 'blue' Aurora LE head so she has golden tinsel in her hair, but the head sculpt is the same. She also sings (perfectly! It's Mary Costa, Aurora's real voice actress and singer) when you press her hand. Three phrases, which equals the whole chorus/verse! She's one of my absolute favorite Aurora dolls and my sister made her a gorgeous purple gown for me!:

Here is the 2009 Brass Key Princess Aurora Porcelain 16" Doll She's my favorite of the porcelain Brass Key series of Disney Princess Aurora dolls---it really looks like her! Her pose has such attitude, too! Her gown is lovely and for once, the doll is proportionate! (Most of the Brass Key Dolls are too short.) She comes in a beautiful collector display box, too! The photos do not do her justice! She's absolutely gorgeous!

Here is an earlier 2002 Brass Key Princess Aurora Porcelain 15" Doll. She's very beautiful but I prefer the handpainted eye version to this 'glass eyed' version. She's not quite as proportionate (almost, but not quite) as the newer one, and also just not as pretty. Her gown and box are lovely, though, so she's definitely a great doll to have!Image

Here is the Brass Key Princess Aurora 'Celestial Princess' Porcelain Sitting 16" Doll She's a very beautiful doll, sitting on a crescent moon background in the 'display box' and the box lights up 'starry' when you press the button. However, she was in hot pink (again) so for my birthday this year (2014) my sister, made a custom purple gown of Aurora's for her! She really outdid herself with this! Gems and beads everywhere! I am so thrilled with her! She has a 2 foot train, too (which you can't see in box, but...)

Here is the Disney Theme Parks 50th Anniversary Princess Aurora Porcelain 16" Doll She's truly beautiful, absolute quality with real petticoats, metal tiara and necklace, a poseable rose, brocade gown with beading, super soft hair in curls, and she comes in a beautiful collector display box with Certificate of Authenticity, too! She is #191 of 1000 made. Though she's in pink, it's pretty enough, the detailing and brocade make up for the color, and her face is so sweet. I love her. ^^

Here is a2003 Mattel Princess Aurora Singing 15" Doll. She's very cute and almost adult/almost childlike in proportion, so she's a rare find! She sings when you press her tummy, but it's not Mary Costa (Aurora's true voice actress) so it's not as fulfilling to hear but still a cute doll overall!

Here's a Precious Moments Princess Aurora 9" Doll She's the mid-sized version of the PM set of Disney Princess dolls! All are nearly identical and soo sweet!

This one is an imported Japanese Disney Princess Aurora 10" Doll She's a mid-sized 'chibi' version from the 'Collection Doll Vers 2' set of Disney Princess dolls made and sold in Japan!

And finally, tied to be my favorite Aurora doll with the 2012 11" Disney Store version, this is the 2009/2010 Princess Aurora 17" Tonner Doll The funny thing about this doll is that the only original pieces left of the original is her tiara, her necklace, her stand and her box! I DETESTED the 'Lana' mold Tonner used for Aurora and I likewise didn't appreciate the hot pink gown she wore! So I sold the doll and her dress, and set about making my own 'perfect' reallistic Aurora! The 'Renee Devereaux' mold is PERFECT for Aurora so now she's like the doll of my dreams!!! My sister made her a gorgeous purple gown with huge long train which just suits her to a 't':
Last edited by SetsunaKou on Sun Sep 30, 2018 5:40 pm, edited 15 times in total.
SetsunaKou
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby SetsunaKou » Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:54 pm

1/3 Dolls or Larger:

This is the 2010 American Model 22" Princess Aurora Tonner Doll but again, with replaced gown. (She originally came in hot pink---a very ugly shade of hot pink, to boot!) Anyway, I don't love her face---it's just the standard American Model which doesn't look a thing like Aurora, but still, she's a super impressive doll to have in any collection! :

Here's the 2009 Mattel Toddler Aurora 15" Doll I usually don't collect 'Toddler' dolls, but when I finally decided to own every different face mold Aurora doll ever made, they had to be included. She's cute anyway, even for a toddler! Almost pretty!Image

Here is2012 Disney Store Toddler Aurora 16" Doll She's very well made and super cute pouty in a strange sort of way. I just wish her eyes were the right shad eof purple!

Here is2006 Disney Store Toddler Aurora 16" Doll She's very well made but not my style or type of look. She comes in a nightdress. I think she's my least favorite 'Toddler' doll of Aurora!!

Here isJakks Pacific 2017 12" Baby Doll Cute-ish....

Here's a Toddler Briar Rose 15" Doll Dress for Toddler Dolls I wouldn't normally have bought this but I loved that the 'hanger' is a large paper doll of Rose herself! So it's like a paper doll wearing a dress!! :) Couldn't resist it! Image

Here isJakks Pacific 'Aurora and Me' 18" Doll She's meant to be a rival to the 'American Girl doll line. She's okay but I never was fond of the big 'toddler' looking child dolls. Still very well made and a nice addition to any Aurora collection.

Here's a Precious Moments Princess Aurora 12" Doll These are SOOOOO precious! (pun pun) But honestly, I've always loved PM dolls and when I found they made 3 sizes of Aurora, I had to try to find them! I only wish they had wavy bangs, rather than blunt straight.....

Just found a1977 Effanbee Briar Rose 12-13" Doll I didn't even know these existed! From 1977, and she has the 'sleepy eyes' feature. She's actually pretty nice for her time and not 'too' babyish looking! And she's in Rose's outfit! I like her!

Here is a 2008 Disney Store ‘Stylin’ Head’ Aurora . She’s HUGE! Her face is lifesize or even a tad larger!! She’s beautiful----I just wish she had a body to put it on!! :laughs: She’s the face mold/sculpt I love best---same as the 11” and 17” current Disney Store Aurora dolls!

And finally, here is the 3 foot tall, talking 2002 Mattel 36” Aurora Doll . She’s very large and says about 8 different phrases when you press her tummy. I don’t like her face/head and was originally going to put the Disney Store’s ‘stylin’ head’ on this body, but…..it’s too big. (The head, that is.) So, I decided to just keep it. I gave it a new faceup, and it improved her a bit, but still---she doesn’t look like Aurora at all. Ah, well.
Oh! My sister made her a gorgeous artbook/poster gown of Aurora’s! It’s SO beautiful and was a surprise gift on my last birthday to jazz her up to my liking more! ^^
Last edited by SetsunaKou on Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:32 pm, edited 11 times in total.
SetsunaKou
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby SetsunaKou » Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:55 pm

Small Dolls:

Here are the new Disney Store 2014 Princess Aurora and Prince Phillip 5" mini dolls. They're very nice, though I think Phillip should be taller (all the DS 5" Mini guys ought to be taller) but they're super poseable and so cute! Again, she has the same face mold as the 11”, 17” and Stylin’ Head Aurora—just miniature!

These are 1 Disney Store 2011 Princess Aurora 5" doll and 1 Disney Theme Parks 1999 Princess Aurora 5.5” Doll and a Mattel Princess Aurora 5” Toddler Doll (Like Kelly)! Of course, my favorite is the 2011 Disney Store one! Again, she has the same face mold as the 11”, 17” and Stylin’ Head Aurora—just miniature!

Next is a 2010 Princess Aurora 5” Disney Darlings Lil’ Doll . She’s very well made and cute, too! A lovely example of a 5” sized ‘toddler’ doll.

Next is a 2013 Baby Princess Aurora 4” Mini Doll . She's funny! I found these at the checkout at Wal-Mart, with the other little 'goodies' and candy put there to entice the children. ^^ They got me! :laughs:

Here’s a 1998 Princess Aurora 8” Applause Doll . She’s nicely made, but rather homely. ^^;; She’s made of pvc and vinyl and is poseable at her arms, legs, head, like a regular Barbie-style doll. Anyway, still a nice find for a collection!

This one's a rare 1990s Princess Aurora 7” SD (Super Deformed) Disney Store Doll . She’s nicely made, and ultra rare!!! I was lucky to find her!!!

Here we have a set of 2004 Sleeping Beauty 6" Doll Set from the Netherlands . They were a promo set from a supermarket chain there, I was told. It also came with a Maleficent, too, but I resold her on eBay as I don't collect the villains at all. They're jointed a bit (like early Barbies) and nicely detailed. Phillip even came with a Samson! (Though he's a bit short for Phil....) Nice, rare set.

Next up are the 2009 Aurora and Phillip Brass Key 7" Porcelain Dolls Set. They're jointed, made of porcelain with soft bodies so they pose a bit and don’t scrape/squeak that much.

Next up are the 2000 D'agostini Aurora/Briar Rose and Phillip 6" Porcelain Dolls from Italy . They're jointed but completely porcelain, so if you move their arms up and down, they scrape/squeak! Their hair is fiber (even Phillip's) but his is so gelled down in place, it's hard as a rock! A cute set of dolls!

Here are the original 1995/1997 Mattel Aurora and Phillip 6" Dolls. They're miniature versions of the original Mattel dolls that came on stands that electronically played ‘Once Upon a Dream’. We replaced Aurora’s pink gown with a blue one (even back in 1995, I did NOT like her gown in pink!).

This is a small 1996 Princess Aurora 4" Doll from McDonald’s. She came in a cute ’video case’ box and has jointed arms and waist, plus rooted, brushable hair.

Here's a My First Princess Aurora 4" Doll from Fisher Price. She's advertised as 'Just the right size for little hands!' ^^;;

Awww, this is a Precious Moments Princess Aurora 5.5" Doll Cute! Cute! I only wish they had wavy bangs, rather than blunt straight.....

This a Toys R Us exclusive Jakks Pacific 2015 My First Petite Aurora and Phillip 6" Toddler Dolls. They're not really my style (not a fan of kiddie/toddler doll looks) but for the sake of completion, I had to get them. Phillip is actually kind of cute! They appear well made but again, not my type. Still nice for collections!

Here is another 2013 Canadian Aurora 4” Magnet doll set. Cute idea and nicely made.

This is the 2016 Melissa & Doug Princess Aurora 6” Wooden Doll Set. Sturdy and heavy! Lots of magnetic clothing for her! (Including 2 purple gowns!)

This is a 2006 Princess Aurora 9-10” Madame Alexander Doll . She’s nicely made, but I don't like 'baby doll' style dolls. I just bought her for the completeness of the collection but I think she's pretty awful. ^^;;

The Princess Aurora 9” Marie Osmond Petite Sleeping Porcelain Doll . She’s nice, but I don't like this type of doll much. Still, she's different and very high quality.
Last edited by SetsunaKou on Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:12 pm, edited 26 times in total.
SetsunaKou
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby SetsunaKou » Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:56 pm

Large Figures:

This is the 2008 Aurora 8” Christmas ornament from the Disney Store. The gradient ribbon skirt is really unique....

And the 2009 Aurora 8” Christmas ornament from the Disney Store. She's so pretty!

This is a 2010 Aurora 8.5” Christmas Sketchbook ornament from the Disney Store. They had matching ones of all 10 princesses, so they’re what adorn our tree each year. They’re beautiful, large, with resin heads. bodices and arms and satin/tulle/organza skirts.

This is the 2013 Aurora 6” Christmas Sketchbook ornament from the Disney Store. They are again shorter reissues in slightly different poses than the 2010 editions. A very lovely ornament figure!!

This is a 2014 Aurora 5.5” Special Edition BLUE dress Christmas Sketchbook ornament from the Disney Store. Very lovely and blue dressed! :) (The 2012 Aurora Sketchbook ornament was identical to the 2014 version--only in pink, so I sold her, since I don't need two of the same ornament.)

This is the 2015 Aurora 5.5” Christmas Sketchbook ornament from the Disney Store. I love her basket but her eyes are kind of derpy...

This is the 2016 Aurora 5” Christmas ornament/keychain from Disney Parks.So cute! Her top is made of PVC this time, rather than resin.

This is the 2018 Aurora 5.5” Christmas Sketchbook ornament from Disney Store.So sweet! She is back to being stone resin. I didn't get the 2017 Sketchbook ornament because it was identical to the 2015 ornament....

This is an Aurora 7.5” Christmas musical figure. She’s so lovely in that she twirls when you press the button on the base and plays ‘Joy to the World’.

This is the Sleeping Beauty Designer Couture de Force Aurora 10" Resin Figure She's so pretty and I especially like that her gown seems to be turning purple! One side she's pink, one side she's blue and the bodice and sleeves are full purple!! WHEEE!!!!! LOVELY! She's approx 10" tall.

This is the Sleeping BeautyCouture de Force Aurora Masquerade 10" Resin Figure In a fuschia gown and mask! Pretty!

The loveCouture de Force Briar Rose 10" Resin Figure From 2017---she's gorgeous!

This is the Sleeping Beauty Designer Couture Aurora Wedding 10" Resin Figure In a gorgeous white iridescent gown with pink and blue highlights. Love her!

Now the Sleeping Beauty Designer Aurora 2018 Gradient 10" Resin Figure In a gorgeous white iridescent gown with pink and blue highlights. Love her!

They made 3 types of Sleeping Beauty Aurora 'Life According to Disney Princesses' Resin Figures This is the first one, that says 'Who's wearing the tiara here?' petulantly on her base. ^^ She's approx 7" tall.

This is the 2nd Aurora 'Life According to Disney Princesses' Resin Figure She demands 'Forget Princess! I want to be Queen!' on her base. ^^ She's approx 7" tall.

This is the 3rd and final (so far) Aurora 'Life According to Disney Princesses' Resin Figure This one says 'I need a kiss to wake me up.' on her base. ^^ She's approx 5" tall because she's sitting on her throne. I paired this one with a semi-matching porcelain 6.5" Prince Phillip statue I also recently found:

This is a 2011 Aurora & Phillip Jim Shore 7” Resin statue. They were too unique and pretty to miss! They have a ‘country’ air about them with their clothing patterns and ‘hammered’ look. Nice!

This is a 2014 Aurora & Phillip Jim Shore 'Awakened by an Enchanted Kiss' 7"
x 9” Resin statue.
It's absolutely gorgeous and made to look like the pages of a book are coming to life in three dimension! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! He also made a matching Rapunzel/Eugene one, so I bought that for my sister for Christmas, too!

I love this2017 Princess Aurora & Prince Phillip True Love's Kiss Jim Shore statue It's so big!!! Approx 11" x 6" x 6" in size! So detailed and pretty from either side! I'm not sure which to display frontwise!

This is a 2018 Phillip & Aurora Jim Shore 'Swept Up in the Dance' 9" Stone Resin statue. Gorgeous!!!

This is a 2015 Aurora Jim Shore 'Castle Skirt' 7" Stone Resin statue. Very pretty and they made a matching statue for most princesses! I bought Elsa and Aurora for myself; and Anna and Rapunzel for my sister. :)

This is a 2017 Aurora & Merryweather Jim Shore Wisdom & Magic 8" Stone Resin statue.

This is a 2015 Aurora Jim Shore 'Lovely as a Rose' 6.75" Stone Resin statue.

This is a 2016 Briar Rose Dancing Jim Shore 8" Stone Resin statue.

This is a 2018 Aurora Jim Shore 'Secret Treasures' 6.75" Stone Resin statue. Her skirt has a 'drawer' at the bottom with a fashion ring inside. 0-o A place to keep a 'secret treasure' supposedly.

This is a 2017 Miss Mindy Aurora 9" Stone Resin statue with light up diorama inside her skirt. Cute, made by a famouse fairy/gnome artist and you can see the inspiration from that. I like her unique look though my sister thinks she's really creepy....

The Enesco Grand Jesters 2017 Aurora 6.75" Stone Resin Bust statue. Very heavy!

This is a 2017 Phillip & Aurora Precious Moments 7" Musical Light Up statue.So cute! It plays 'Once Upon a Dream' and her dress changes from blue to purple to pink!(The photo I took is the moment it's purple. Hee hee)

This is a beautiful fine China (porcelain) Aurora 6" Figure/Statue Belle She's a bell (you shake her and she jingles) but also her skirt has a beautiful depiction of the kiss scene from the movie.! I love her! My sister bought her for me as a birthday gift last year.

And the matching fine China (porcelain) Aurora Wedding Bride 6" Figure/Statue Belle She's a bell (you shake her and she jingles) again and also her skirt has a beautiful depiction of Aurora & Philip! So dreamy!

Here’s an Aurora 5” Hollow skirt Figure. She’s made of PVC vinyl but has a hollow skirt! She's so tall for a PVC figure! I love her pose!

Here’s an Aurora 5” Vinyl Figure. She’s a bit disproportionate, but it somehow makes her cute. ^^

This is an Aurora 5” Vinyl Figure. She’s got cast eyes, which I've got to fix at some point.

Here’s another Aurora 5” Vinyl SD Figure. This one is more babylike and adorable---I think she must be a ‘bathtime’ toy?

Here’s a Disney Store Aurora 13” Vinyl bank Figure. This one is big and heavy! She's got a slot in her back to drop coins in. ^^ They actually made about a dozen different Aurora banks, so I've got a lot to find to complete my collection of them!

And another Disney Aurora 10” Vinyl bank Figure. This one is very pretty and pearlescent, too!

And yet another Disney Aurora 10” Vinyl bank Figure.

This is a 2011 Aurora 6” ‘Paint Yourself’ statue figure. She was completely white and blank---made of a resin and so creative! I wish her face sculpt was teeny bit prettier, but she’s not bad. I painted her in the purples I love her in. ^^

This is a really neat Aurora 6” Stylized Bobblehead Figure . I love this one!

Here’s a Briar Rose 5” Tomy Japan Figure. She’s nicely made and comes with a tiny squirrel figure and basket. Tomy made matching Princess Aurora (in both blue and pink) and Prince Philip figures in this scale/set but I've yet to purchase them. Though they seem to be 'playline' figures and just around 5" in size on a blister card, they usually run around $50 each! I was lucky and found this Briar Rose for only $15! So I snapped her up. I'm still on the hunt for the Aurora and Phillip versions, but it's tough to pay $100 for 2 small action figures! :laughs: They're nice, but they're not THAT nice!

Here’s an Aurora Funko 6” Vinyl Figure. She’s so weird it's cute somehow! :laughs:

And the newer 2017 Aurora Vers 2 Funko 6” Vinyl Figure.Again, still weirdly cute...sort of..

This is a 2011 Aurora 6” Pen Marabou feather PVC figure. She's a functioning ballpoint pen! Cute idea but a little topheavy to write with. ^^

This is a truly fun Aurora 5” VIDEO GAME Figure set . I actually played this over Christmas 2012. The figure is the joystick! You just plug the RCA jacks into your television and it’s ready to play! Includes 3 games, which are very old-fashioned ‘Nintendo’ style play (yes, the first Nintendo!) but still fun! Particularly the Briar Rose singing game! You’re her, and you walk through the forest, singing when you hit the button. The birds, owl, rabbits, squirrels stick their heads out of the greenery and you go up to them, sing again at them, and they follow you! When you collect a certain amount following behind you like the Pied Piper, then you take them ‘home’ to your cottage! It’s a cute premise and rather fun in an inane way to play. The other 2 games weren’t so fun, as one was the 3 fairies zapping the baddies as the screen moved upwards. You couldn’t miss or else you lose. It was hard-ish because you had to hit the correct baddie with the proper fairy! The final game was the baking of the cake. You had to keep layering it, in the correct color scheme specified and if not, you messed it up, and if you shot the wand at the wrong place, it got smaller and smaller until it was too tiny to continue. That wasn’t too bad or too difficult but I lliked being the singing Briar Rose best.

This is a 2008 Phillip 7.5” ‘Disney Heroes Action from the Disney Store. He is ultra rare and really cute! I love how they tried to make their princes into ‘heroes’ that little boys would like to play with! Not sure if it worked, but it’s a great try!

This is a Princess Aurora and Prince Phillip 6” Blown Glass Iridescent Ornament. They're pretty awfully hideous but the idea is cute!

This is the new Hasbro Aurora 5” Play-Doh Princess Figure. She's pretty!

This is a 2015 Aurora Precious Moments "Chibi" Musical Rotating 7" statue. So cute! She plays 'Once Upon a Dream' while she turns on a base. :)

Here's a 2015 Aurora Lenox Porcelain 5" Christmas Ornament She's really pretty! I'm extremely impressed with both the Aurora and Elsa Lenox porcelain ornaments! They're so well done, detailed and lovely!!!

And a 2016 Aurora 6" Figural Pushlight Nightlight Figure I just bought Aurora, Elsa and Anna of these! (Aurora and Elsa for myself and Anna for my sis. They didn't make Rapunzel!?!?) Anyway, they're cute and a cute idea for a soft blue light nightlight. Just press down on them and a soft blue light emits from their base. Works great!!!

A2016 Aurora Crystal 3D Puzzle Figure Originally started in Japan, this is the US version. She says Level 1 difficulty, but honestly, I think she's a Level 3 or higher! MUCH more difficult to do than the Level 1 Elsa!!!!

This is a 2016 Briar Rose Precious Moments 8" statue. Made of ceramic/porcelain and not Chibi style! WOW! So delicate and pretty! I love it because she's Briar Rose here!

This is a 2016 Aurora Precious Moments 7" statue Music Box. Plays "Once Upon a Dream" music box.

This is a 2016 Bradford Exchange Hamilton Collection Aurora Chibi 'Precious Granddaughter' 5" statue. So cute!

This is a Princess Aurora 6" Porcelain statue from the Disney Store 1990s. So pretty with her pearlescent gown!

Here's aPrincess Aurora 5" ABS figure from China They went all out with this generic figure and made her 'fancy', too!

This is a Princess Aurora 9" Resin statue So pretty with her pearlescent gown and fancy base stand! Not sure where or what company made this, but it's lovely!

And aPrincess Aurora 5" Bullyland Vers 4 figure from GermanyThere are 4 versions of 'Bullyland' Aurora and so far, I have two. Still on the lookout for the remaining, but these are so expensive for just being rubbery plastic! I mean, they're nice, large figures, but.....nearly $20 each? 0_o

Here's a rarePrincess Aurora & Prince Phillip 9" Porcelain 30th Anniversary (1989) statue set by Schmidt I was lucky to find them and for such a great buy!!!!! I paid just over $25 for the pair!

Here’s a Briar Rose 6” BanPresto 'Q Posket' Japan Figure. Cute anime-ish 'SD' chibi styling of the pretty princess! From Japan!

The inevitable matching Aurora 6” BanPresto 'Q Posket' Japan Figure. Cute anime-ish 'SD' chibi styling of the pretty princess in her blue gown (Also comes in pink)! From Japan!

The inevitable matching Aurora 6” BanPresto 'Q Posket' Japan Figure. Cute anime-ish 'SD' chibi styling of the pretty princess in her blue gown (Also comes in pink)! From Japan!
Last edited by SetsunaKou on Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:01 pm, edited 28 times in total.
SetsunaKou
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby SetsunaKou » Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:57 pm

Small Figures:

Here’s the 2013 Aurora 4” PVC from the Disney Theme Parks She’s my favorite small figure of Aurora---I love her face paint---it's really perfect!! Just have to paint her purple eventually!!!! Maybe I'll do it today!!!!! ^^

Here’s an Aurora 4” PVC from Walmart She’s one of my favorite smaller figures---I just love her pose and she’s rather pretty, too!!!

Here’s the pretty Aurora 4” PVC from the Disney Store She’s one of my favorite smaller figures---I love her face, look and pose. Just have to paint her purple eventually!!!!

Here’s the other pretty Aurora 4” PVC from the Disney Store in blue She’s also one of my favorite smaller figures and I love her pearlescent hair. ^^

This is the 2014 Deluxe Sleeping Beauty 4" Figure Set from the Disney StoreThis one is a huge boxset with almost all the main characters (though the kings and queen are conspicuously missing from this set, and the 'Goons' from Maleficent's lair are here!?!) There are two Aurora figures---one Princess and one Briar Rose. Not the best paint jobs on the faces, but not terrible either:

This one is neat--- Aurora 4” light up figure from the Disney Store She's not particularly well made but she's in purple, so I can't help but love her! :) When you press a button, she lights up 'blue'. She's a plummy shade of purple, which I guess they're trying to pass off as 'pink' but it really succeeds in showing that blue and pink make purple!!! :laughs:

Here’s an Aurora 2” Sega Japan 'Heart' PVC Figure She's one of a set from Japan where all the princesses are carrying or sitting on hearts. I'm glad hers is a purple 'candy box'. ^^

Here’s an Aurora 2” Orchid PVC Figure She's very poorly painted and I don't know what brand she is, but I didn't have her, so into the collection she came! Also, she's wearing an orchid colored dress!

Here’s an Aurora 1” PVC Figure

Here’s another Aurora 1” PVC Figure Pendant These were being sold as 'necklace' pendant figures.

Here’s an Aurora 1” Keychain Glitter PVC Figure from Japan

This one is an Aurora 1.5” Keychain PVC Figure made exclusively for 7-11 convenience stores in Hong Kong

Here’s a cute SD Aurora 2.75” Figural Keychain Rubber Figure

Up next is an Aurora 2” PVC Figure

And a super similar but still different Aurora 2” PVC Figure

Up next is an adorable Aurora 1” Figure from Japan The seller mentioned she’s a Takara figurine, but she has no markings on her, so I can’t be sure.

Wow! Yet another blue Aurora 3” PVC Figure These are found at most Dollar Stores and Dollar Generals:

This is an interesting one---an Aurora 4” PVC Figure Cupcake Topper? I’d say ‘cake topper’ but her circumference is way too small to be any sort of cake….Either a mini cake or a cupcake!

A new DecoPac 2018 Aurora Sitting 3.25” PVC Figure Cake Topper

Here's a sitting Aurora 3.75” PVC Figure Cute and sitting pose!

This is the Disney Store Aurora 4” PVC Figure She was WAY too short, so I lengthened her using sculpey, and repainted her purple.

Here’s a sweet little Aurora 1.25” PVC Figure Playset from Japan She spins when you rotate a wheel in the base. The overall size is approx 3-4”.

Here’s anAurora 1” PVC Figure Stamper She has a tiara symbol on her bottom that you can stamp on paper with. (If you get some ink. ^^)

Here’s a pretty Aurora 3” PVC Figure She’s neat because her skirt is petal shaped and hollow inside.

This is a rather peculiar Aurora 4” Vinyl Christmas Figure in blue I love her cape and Christmas holly, but her face isn't that well done, unfortunately. Ah well. :(

Here’s a set of Aurora & Phillip Cold Cast 4” Ornaments I think they must not have originally been ornaments because they’re SOOOOO heavy and would pull down the branches on any tree!!!! :laughs:

Here’s the Disney Store Aurora & Phillip 3.75” PVC Figure set which also includes Maleficent, the Dragon, the 3 fairies, some squirrels.

Here’s the Aurora & Phillip 4” PVC Happy Meal Figures from McDonald’s back in 1998 I believe, which also includes a spinning wheel eraser and a sword. I lost the sword, but the eraser is so big, I don’t display it. It’s kept away with the other figures---Flora paper cutter, Raven pen, Maleficent Ruler, etc.

Here’s the Aurora & Phillip 4” PVC Figure Playset by Mattel in 1993 Very cute set to display or play with!

Here’s the early set of Aurora & Phillip 3” Polly Pocket style figures by Mattel

And the more modern set of Aurora & Phillip 3” Polly Pocket style figures by Mattel

And the brand new 2012 Disney Theme Parks Aurora & Phillip 3” Polly Pocket style figures Set

Here’s a very early Prince Phillip 4” Polly Pocket style figure by Mattel He comes with his hat! :)

Here is the 2014 Disney Store Mini Castle Playset, which comes with a small 3" Phillip and Aurora pair of dolls. They're cute but Aurora's head is much bigger than Phillip's so they don't really seem to match. ^^;;

Here is the 2014 Disney Store Castle Playset 4" Dolls of Phillip and Aurora. They're cute and are meant to be the 'Disney Store' version of Mattel's 'Tiny Kingdom/MagiClip' line of figures. Phillip is hunched over and can't be straightened out, though... ^^;; Wonder why?

Here are the aforementioned Mattel 2014 Aurora and Phillip 4" Tiny Kingdom/MagiClip Dolls. Very cute and I like how they are making most of the Disney Princess line in this size. I would buy them all but there is no Mulan/Li or Pocahontas/John, so I'm thwarted in my attempts to 'collect all 12' sets of Prince/Princesses. (But I couldn't resist getting my favorites---Aurora/Phillip; Elsa/Hans; Anna/Kristoff; Rapunzel/Eugene.) The princes are 'tiny' versions of their 1/6 doll line, just scaled down. (Same head sculpts, etc.)

This is the 2015 Princess Aurora 2” Lego figure

Here’s a super cute set of Aurora & Phillip 4” Precious Moments ‘Birthday Parade’ Statue Figures

And a very interesting set of 2012 Aurora & Phillip 4” Porcelain Salt & Pepper Shakers! They are separate, but ‘dance’ together with a pose and a magnet. (Though I think the magnet doesn’t work at all---it’s all the pose that keeps them together!)

This is 2000 Aurora & Phillip 3.5” Wind Up dancing Figures! They spin and twirl when you wind them up. Cute!

This is a Tomy Japan 3” Aurora Figure Keychain! She has jointed arms, head, waist and even little jointed legs under her skirt! Adorable!

This is a Tomy Japan 1” Aurora Sitting “Gem” Figure! Tomy keeps releasing new Disney Princess ‘Gashapon’ figures each year! (Toy Machines) This was from 2008, I think.

This is a Tomy Japan 1” Aurora ‘Landscape’ Figure! This was from 2009, I think.

This is a Tomy Japan 1” Aurora ‘Swinging’ Figure! This was from 2010, I think and she really swings!

This is a Tomy Yujin Japan 1.25” Aurora 'Romantic Rose' Figure! Tomy keeps releasing new Disney Princess ‘Gashapon’ figures each year! (Toy Machines) This was from 2012, I think.

This is an Aurora 2.5” Wedding ‘Light Up‘ Figure Pendant from Mattel 2011! Absolutely adorable!

This is an Aurora 2.5” Zizzlingers Figure from 2010! They are so cute! They come in a bag that you toss in a cup or bowl of water, then watch them ‘zizzle’ and spit water as the bag dissolves around a random Disney Princess figure!!! Absolutely adorable!

This is a Disney Store Prince Phillip 3” ‘Disney Heroes’ mini SD Figure from 2009! He’s too cute!

This is a teeny tiny playset fromthe UK of Aurora & Phillip 1” Teeniest figures ever!! I think they were from a UK McDonald’s Happy Meal back in 1998/1999. You can see Aurora is just about the size of my pinky nail! I like the castle they come in, too! It’s very detailed!!!!

Here’s an Aurora 1.5" Gomu Japan Eraser Figure

And an Aurora 1” Squishy Pencil Topper Figure

And an Aurora 2” Eraser Dress Up Figure

And a funny Aurora 4.5” Pez Dispenser

The new 2012 Sleeping Beauty ‘Squinkies’ Figure Set

Here’s a rare Aurora and Phillip Dancing 4” PVC Figures

And the new 2012 Aurora and Phillip Resin 4” Christmas Ornament Figure Diorama

A 2012 Sleeping Beauty ‘Little People’ Figure from Fisher Price

Here’s a peculiar 2012 Sleeping Beauty ‘Duplo/Lego Figure with removable dress/skirt

A Sleeping Beauty 1” Pewter Token Figure from Monopoly Disney I was pleasantly surprised to find out that Aurora was one of only 2 Princesses that made it to the Disney Monopoly Token set! (Snow White was the other.) Yay!!

Sleeping Beauty 1.5” ‘Dome’ Figure from Tomy Japan

Sleeping Beauty 1.5” ‘Dome’ Figure #2 with Rose, from Tomy Japan

Sleeping Beauty 3” Ballerina Figure

Princess Aurora and Prince Phillip 2” SD Figures from Tomy Japan These are ultra rare and only came in an anniversary Cinderella Coach set from Japan! Cute and ‘SD’ shaped!!!!

Sleeping Beauty 1” Figure This teeny tiny figure is SOOO pretty for being so small! Look at the detail to the face and eyes! Then imagine she’s just 1” tall!! WOW! I love this one!

Sleeping Beauty 3” Purple Chinese Figure This is a Chinese bootleg figure of Aurora, but she’s in PURPLE! So how could I resist? :laughs:

Sleeping Beauty 4” Floral Chinese Figure This is a Chinese bootleg figure of Aurora, but an original sculpt using a floral design?! Her design is actually not that bad (You should see poor Belle and Ariel!) :laughs:

Sleeping Beauty 3” Shy Figure

Disney Store Castle Playset Sleeping Beauty 3.5” Glitter/Sparkle Figure

Sleeping Beauty 1” Golden Dreams Figure by Tomy Japan

Sleeping Beauty 2.75” McDonald’s 100 Years of Disney Figure Wow! An Aurora in blue! Amazing!!!!

Sleeping Beauty 3.5” Swivel Waist Figure and Prince Phillip 3.75" Disney Store Castle Playset Figure She turns at the waist!

Prince Phillip & Princess Aurora 4” Figure Set This is from the UK and very neat! It’s a ‘Bullyland’ figure set!

Briar Rose Aurora 2” Zizzlingers Figure SOOOO cute!!!!

Sleeping Beauty 2.75” figure on a Twisty Straw Weird item….but interesting….

Sleeping Beauty 4” Figure on a heart shaped tape dispenser Wow!! So neat in a strange way.

Sleeping Beauty 4” Cake Topper Figure Wow!! I actually used this on my birthday cake last November. ^^ (Of course, since I don’t like frosting/icing, Aurora had a brown chocolate skirt!! :laughs: )

Sleeping Beauty 3.75” Sitting on Bench Cake Topper Figure She had Cinderella on the bench with her, so I sawed Cinderella off. They both still ‘stood’ evenly because of their long skirts keeping them balanced!

Briar Rose 1.75” Porcelain Thimble So delicate and pretty!!! And collectible. And how is this a thimble?!

This is a Aurora 3” Sitting PVC She’s so sweet with her bouquet of roses!

This is a Aurora 2.5” PVCShe's horribly painted but I didn't have her in my collection, so I had to get her anyway! ^^ She's still sweet.

Here were have an Aurora Play-Doh Mold 4” PVCOn her bottom, is a hollowed out mold of her woodland friends, the Owl, the Squirrel and the Bluebird. Her dress is thin too, because children are meant to add playdoh on top of her petticoat there and make their own skirt. 0_o Yes, you can imagine the results. :laughs:

Here is an Aurora 2.5” Hasbro Candyland PVC figure PawnThese are actually TOO big to use on the board! (They're bottoms are bigger than the squares on which to land!) So I replaced them all with 1" figures of all 12 princesses. And I made my mom and dad play, too. (He's such a good sport to play our princess games!) Anyway, there were four of us (my mom, dad, sis and myself) So we took a team of four princesses each and altered the rules to be that the winner is the one when all FOUR of their pawns reach the end! It was back and forth for awhile and it was actually a lot of fun, even for adults because of the change in rules. Anyway, I'm getting off topic from this figure! She's rather plain but still, different and a good addition to my Aurora collection.

This is a 2013 Disney Store Aurora 4” PVCLast year, the Disney Store released THREE different small figures of Aurora! I really lOVE the Disney Parks version (at the top of this section) but these next two, while well made, leave a lot to be desired on the faceup/paint job. They really don't look much like Aurora. Good quality, poor paint job on face. Ah well. Still nice!

Here is the newest 2013/2014 Disney Store Aurora 4” PVC figure in blue!This is one of the three newly released figures of Aurora from the Disney Store. Again, her faceup/paint job is badly done, but her saving grace is that she's in the blue dress! Finally! Image

This is a brand new 2014 Aurora Dancing Duet 4.5” Motion FigureIt's kind of strange but a cute idea. No mechanism, just roll it across the floor, which spins the wheel, which turns the disc that Aurora and the Owel/Squirrel are atop and they 'dance.' Cheesy? Yes. But still cute enough and she's in a sort of Briar Rose outfit which is a plus. ^^

Here are a rare set of tiny Sleeping Beauty and Prince Phillip (and Samson!) 1” Fine Porcelain Figurines from France They are soooooooooo tiny and delicate! But heavy for their size! The set originally came with the 3 Good Fairies, Maleficent, King Hubert and the Dragon but I resold them since I only want to collect Aurora and Phillip items. ^^ Nice watercolor style paint and super shiny glossy varnish! These are some real gems!

Here are another rare set of tiny Sleeping Beauty and Prince Phillip 1.25” Plastic Figurines from Zaini Italy

Here’s an Aurora 4” Figure Stamper This is a figure that's also a stamper. The stamp is a picture of Aurora's face.

Here’s an Aurora 4” PVC Sparkle Figure She’s got a glittery skirt and....a crooked face. :laughs:

Here’s an Aurora 1.5” Winter PVC This tiny girl has a winter cloak on! She's only about 1.5" tall and rather detailed for such a small size.

Here’s an Aurora 3.5" Musical Keyring Figure She plays 'Once Upon a Dream' (actual film voice, Mary Costa) when you press the rose button. Really pretty and cute! Nice idea!

Sleeping Beauty 2.75” Toddler FigureCute in a weird sort of way....

Sleeping Beauty Bluebird 'Polly Pocket' Locket Figure Set!Really detailed and the figures are soooooooooooooooo tiny! (About .75" in height!)

Aurora and Phillip 4" Vinylmation Disney Store (Strange) Figures!These are so heavy for their size! They're really really odd, but I had to get them anyway for my collection. ^^;;

Aurora 4" Decoupage Ornament 2014 Figure!She's hollow and cute like a nesting doll type of style!

Aurora 4" Blue Dress Blown Glass Ornament Figure!She's hollow and delicate and not very detailed but very iridescent and pretty nonetheless.

Aurora & Phillip 4" Light Up Musical Hallmark Keepsake Ornament Figure!I've wanted this for a few years now and finally managed to get one at a good price! When you press the button, 'Once Upon a Dream' (instrumental) plays and Aurora's dress lights up from pink to purple to blue! I love this!!!!

Aurora 4" 1999 Hallmark Keepsake Ornament Figure!She's in blue and very different/pretty pose! Originally came with the 3 Fairies but since I didn't need them for my collections, I didn't mind this figure/ornament was 'missing' them. ^^ So glad she's in blue again! Back in 90s, she was almost ALWAYS in blue. It's just since the 2000s with the children's 'lines' of dolls that they decided she MUST always be hot pink!! :laughs:

Briar Rose 3.5" 1998 Hallmark Keepsake Ornament Figural Scene!My sister bought this for me for Christmas---I'd never seen it before and didn't even know it existed! It's Briar Rose, dipping her toe in the lake/pond, and a background with Prince Phillip 'spying' on her! CUTE!

Aurora 3.75" Takara Japan 'Mini Bust' Figurine Statue
Wow! I didn't even know these existed when I happened across her on eBay! They also had available Belle, Rapunzel and Cinderella, so I grabbed a Rapunzel for my sis (her favorite Princess). They're really nice and very 'heavy' feeling! Not plasticky at all!

[b]Aurora 1.75" Figure on a 4" Castle Hallmark Keepsake Ornament
She's so precious and tiny! It originally had Ella & Snow White on other turrets of the ornament but I pulled them off, and replaced them with different Aurora figures instead. :)

Aurora & Phillip 4" Deluxe 2015 Figure Set by Disney Theme Parks Almost like a Polly Pocket/Tiny Kingdom set again...

Aurora 3" Dorbz Figure A really chibi/SD style chubby figure of Aurora. Cutesy in an edgy way, I think, is what the manufacturers/designers were aiming for. Not sure it was accomplished but.... :)

Aurora Little Kingdom HASBRO 3.75" Cute Figure An anime cute style figure of Aurora. They released a whole line of all the princesses like this---so adorable!

Briar Rose Little Kingdom HASBRO 3.75" Cute Figure Set An anime cute style figure of Briar Rose with Picnic Set.

Aurora Little Kingdom Make Up Jakks Pacific 3.75" Cute Figure An anime cute style figure of Aurora VERY similar to the new Hasbro line, but these ones have skirts of 'makeup'. Some are lip gloss, some nail polish, some hair glitter, some body paint, and so on. They also released a whole line of all the princesses like this!

Aurora Gowns & Crowns 3.75" Token/Pawn Figure This is a figure from a Disney Princess Board game called 'Gowns & Crowns'. It must be a bit older, since I've not heard of it before. (It also came with Belle, Ella and Snow White) So it's at least from 1991 because of Belle's presence. The 'purse' is removable.

Aurora 2016 2" Flat/Bas Relief Japanese Suction Figure She was from a 'book' set of Princesses where you suction cup them to the pages. Cute idea!

Briar Rose 2007 Hallmark Keepsake Ornament 4" Figure Neat in that the owl and forest creatures are included on a separate but connected 'hanger' so she 'dances' with them.

Walgreens 2016 Vinyl Bath Toy Aurora 4" FigureSo cute!!! I love her little purple eyes!!! Adorable!

Aurora 3" PVC FigureAnother 3" sized PVC figure. Her face is rather pretty for such a small figure. :)

Disney Store Animator's Collection Briar Rose Toddler 3" PVC Figure Cute and solid!!! from 2016 and is the coordinate pvc figure from the 'Animators' Collection' of items.

Aurora 3" PVC My Busy Books 2015 Figure Accessory in a hardcover book.

Aurora 3" PVC My Busy Books 2016 Figure Another version accessory in a hardcover book.

Aurora 3.5" Stone Resin Disney Parks Ornament Figure Came in a set of 4 princesses---probably from 2013-2015. (Box is undated but Ariel's gown is aqua, so.....in this modern time frame)

Aurora Illuminated Christmas 3" FigureI don't know where this is from or what brand, but I knew I didn't have her, so I snapped her up. She's in blue! She has a wire out the bottom but it doesn't connect to anything. It's like it might fit into a Christmas string bulb, but....a little bigger? Hmm....

Briar Rose Christmas 2" FigureSo tiny and delicate! Love how detailed she is! Again, unsure of the brand or era....

Aurora & Beauty Italy 3" FigureFrom Italy, 2017. Nicely detailed and she comes with her cat, Beauty! I like how these Italian figures have fabric skirts! :)

Aurora Q-Posket 2.75" FigureJapan's line of 'cute' figures! They are super adorable yet pretty and come in variant coloring and styles.

And the Briar Rose 3” BanPresto 'Q Posket' Petit Japan Figure. Cute anime-ish 'SD' chibi styling of the pretty princess in a smaller size! From Japan!

A cute Aurora 2” Tomy Japan 'Cute Buildable' Figure.

Another cute Tomy Aurora 2” Koedachan Japan Cutey Figure Set.

A handsome Prince Phillip 1.75” Tomy Japan Choco Party Figure.

And the matching Sleeping Beauty he's fighting for: Aurora 1.75” Tomy Jpana Choco Party Figure

Aurora & 3 Good Fairies 3" Stone Resin Bradford Exchange Ornament Slipper FigureThese are neat! When Disney Store starting releasing 'shoe' ornaments, I thought they were silly and avoided them, but Bradford Exchange's 'slipper' ornaments are great because the princess is ON THE SHOE!!! So cute!!! There are 3 different Aurora versions and this is my favorite one. I hope to buy the others but they are a little costly so I'm biding my time with them. :)

A lovely Hamilton Collection Briar Rose 'Once Upon a Slipper' Stone Resin Ornament.

This is the 2017 Princess Aurora 1.25” Squishy Ooshies figure from UK/Australia.
Last edited by SetsunaKou on Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:20 pm, edited 34 times in total.
SetsunaKou
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby SetsunaKou » Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:57 pm

Plush:

This is the 2012 Aurora & Phillip 21” Plush from the Disney Store!! They’re beautifully made, of minky and very detailed! I love his hair! Aurora, however, came in pink, again replaced, and had cast eyes. So I embroidered them to look more natural. ^^

This is the 2013 Aurora 20” Plush from the Disney Store!! She’s got a sort of shocked look to her expression. ^^;;

This is the 2014 Aurora 21” Blue Cloaked Plush from the Disney Store!! PRetty!

This is the 2014Briar Rose 20” Plush from the Disney Store!! She’s cute and rare in her Rose outfit!

This is the 2015 Aurora 21” Plush from the Disney Store!! Different nose style on this one

Here’s an Aurora 15” Sega Japan Plush & Phillip 16” Plush from the Disney Store!! I love her best of all the Aurora plush dolls---she’s so pretty!!!! We haven’t replaced her gown to purples….it’s so holographic though, it’s hard to change! Phil however….could use a little work. I like how Maleficent Dragon is reflected on his shield, though!

Here’s an Aurora 16” Disney Store Plush!!She’s lovely and made of nice soft, minky, too!

Here’s an Aurora 10” 2012 Disney Store Plush!!She’s pretty cute and made of nice soft, minky, too!

Here’s an Aurora Toddler 2015 13” Disney Store Plush!!She’s so cute! And made of nice soft, minky, with satin dress, too!

Here’s the 2014 Princess Aurora, Prince Phillip and Samson 20” plushies from the Disney Store!! He's kind of gawky and dorky looking but Samson is really awesome! I had hoped to use him for the 11" doll steed but he's way too large for that purpose and so he went back to being Plushie Phil's horse!

This one’s an interesting find! She’s an Aurora 8” Disney Store Plush BUT she’s hiding in a purple flower/rose!!!So cute! She reverses from peeking out of the rose, into a full princess! Cute idea! Long, long stem to hold!

Another unique one! She's an Aurora 5” Disney Store Plush inside a fuzzy chenille lilac 'castle' mini backpack!!!So cute! She's removable! But how small do you have to be to actually be able to wear this on your back?! ^^ :laughs:

Here’s an Aurora 32” Disney Plush Wow! A great big almost 3’ foot plushie!!

Here’s an Aurora & Phillip 8” Disney Store Ragdoll Plush Set They’re from 1995, I think and really ugly, but still fun to have. :laughs:

Here’s an Aurora 15” Ragdoll Plush She’s really weird, but so adorably pretty in some way!?!?! I love her!

Here’s another Aurora 18” Ragdoll type ballerina Plush She’s really odd looking but funny---almost like a comic strip version of Aurora?

Here’s an Aurora 11” Disney Theme Parks Toddler Plush!!She’s so cute with a button nose, like a ‘Peanuts’ character!

Here’s an Aurora 12” Vinyl headed Youth Plush!!

Next is a 2016 Princess Aurora 2.5” String Doll . Really weird. Really....ugly....But it's official so I bought it. :shrugs: What they won't do for a dollar.... :shakes head:

Here’s an Aurora 15” Disney Parks Reversible Plush!! If you turn her skirt over her head, it becomes Ariel instead. 0_o (That really weirded me out, I cut off Ariel and gave both her and Aurora real legs, making 2 separate dolls.)

Here’s an Aurora 13” Disney Store 'Animators Collection' Toddler Plush!! So adorable! These plushies look like Peanuts characters in a way!

Here’s thePhillip, Aurora and Samson 3.5" Tsum Tsum Plushies!! So adorable! Finally, the Sleeping Beauty set was released!

And the matchingBriar Rose 3.5" Tsum Tsum Plush!! She only comes in a box set with the 3 fairies.

And a matchingAurora 2" Micro Tsum Tsum Plush!! She only comes in a castle box set with the other 10 official princesses.

Hallmark's Itty Bitties Aurora 4.5" Plush!! These are really cute!

Aurora PotePote Japan 4" Plush!! Funny little plushie from Japan! 2017

Aurora Chibi Style 6" Plush!! So cute! This is an Asian release 'Disney Princess' series of plushies--2017

Aurora Storybook Plush Doll!! So ingenius! I have a 'book' shaped pillow storybook like this and when I saw an Aurora shaped one, too, I had to grab her! So awesome! Her skirt opens up like a book to reveal part of the fairytale! She's approx 15" tall!

Here’s an Aurora 8” Shanghai Disney Theme Park Plush!!
Last edited by SetsunaKou on Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:23 pm, edited 22 times in total.
SetsunaKou
Iz dolliehs Here

Re: Princess Aurora (Sleeping Beauty) Doll/Figure Collection

Postby SetsunaKou » Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:47 am

Misc:

Here’s a Sleeping Beauty 6.5” Disney Store Musical Jewelry Box with Rotating Aurora Figure It’s from 1995, and really beautiful! I just managed to finish collecting all 15 princess music boxes! Yay! (However, Tiana's is not satisfactory! It doesn't play her theme song, rather 'Waltz of the Flowers' generic tune...) This one plays ‘Once Upon a Dream’ and is even purple! :sighs in satisfaction:

Up next is a Sleeping Beauty 7” Musical Snowglobe It’s from the Disney Store in 1994, and plays ‘Once Upon a Dream’ when you wind it up.

Prince Phillip & Princess Aurora 2” Water Snowglobe Wow! This is so little! It’s adorable! When you shake it, iridescent glitter floats all around inside.

Princess Aurora 2” Enamel Pin So pretty!

Royal Doulton Sleeping Beauty Dinner Plate and Bowl Set This is a super rare, UK Royal Doulton dinnerware set featuring Aurora!! These are ULTRA hard to come by and I enjoy eating with my favorite princess every morning (cereal) and evening (dinner.)

Disney Store Sleeping Beauty 2012 Tall Mug This was the newest mug Disney Store has released of Sleeping Beauty and it's a beauty! I just don't like the mauve pink color but....ah well!

Disney Store Sleeping Beauty 2014 “Art of Aurora” Curved Mug This is a new artwork beautifully designed mug of Briar Rose!

Disney Store Sleeping Beauty 2014 Designer Fairytale Curved Mug This is a new artwork beautifully designed mug of Briar Rose!

Disney Store Sleeping Beauty 2016 Art of Aurora Mug This is a beautifully designed mug of Aurora!

This is a very pretty Sleeping Beauty and Prince Phillip 50th Anniversary Collector Plate from Disney World/Parks. It's approx 9" diameter.

This is a tinyPorcelain Teacup and saucer featuring Sleeping Beauty It’s approx 2.5" in diameter with a 1.75" diameter cup. Cute! One thing disappointing is that the pictures are just stickers! (And crooked no less! :laughs: )

Japan Tokyo Disney Sleeping Beauty Princess Days Mini Mug From Japan, it's so small----only a 3" diameter! Maybe a tisane? But either way, with rare pretty artwork!

This is a very nice Sleeping Beauty and Prince Phillip Disney Parks Porcelain Mug Stein It's approx 8" tall and really lovely!

Here’s a Sleeping Beauty 8” Wooden Music box with collector Watch by Fossil It’s from the Disney Store in 1997, and so beautifully & classically made!

Up next is a rather strange Aurora & Phillip 5” Wooden plaque Ornament It’s flat, but enamel painted. Cute in a weird way.

This is a Sleeping Beauty 6” Alarm Clock It was only sold at Best Buy or Target a couple of years ago, so it’s a little difficult to find nowadays.

This is a super awesomely weird Sleeping Beauty Musical Jack-in-the-Box Porcelain Head/Wooden Box It is so strange, I couldn’t help but buy it! It’s very heavy and extremely well made! The only thing is……she doesn’t pop out of the box when the song stops. You just open the lid anytime and the music keeps playing. ^^ Still really fun! It’s approx 14” tall.

This is a cute ceramic Sleeping Beauty 13" Bank I think she's adorable, but I had a bad experience in purchasing her, so it's a little dampened when I look at her. (The seller sent her via MEDIA MAIL to save on postage costs; so of course, when I received her, she was chipped in two places. I asked the seller for a partial discount, so I could buy glue and modelling compound to fix her, and they refused, saying that they already had to 'dupe the post office sending it Media Mail' because they lost money on the sale. They said if I insisted, they could give me 'maybe a dollar' but they didn't even want to do that if I could understand. Also, that if I send it back for a replacement, I was the one who had to pay to send it back AND for the new shipping!) I couldn't believe the impertinence of this seller (who already ILLEGALLY sent it Media Mail and admitted it!) who told me they wouldn't pay for the return or new shipping of the item---even though it was their fault in the first place she was damaged. I just told them that they seemed to need the money desperately, so I'll just give in and forget it. Then, they had the nerve to ask me to close the case since it was 'resolved'. I closed it, but I specified that it was NOT resolved, I was not satisfied, and that I was extremely disappointed in the unprofessionalism of the seller. Ah well. Sometimes, you run into bad sellers. I'm just glad it's very few and far between!

Here’s ‘Sleeping Beauty’ Viewmaster set From the mid 1990s!

This one is a ‘Sleeping Beauty’ Ultimotion Video Game You put on a 'skirt' with a transmitter on it, that 'resembles' Aurora's (In pink of course and it has no back ^^;; ) and hold a wand that resembles a Wii controller functions hidden in the wand. Then you twirl, swing the wand, etc to move the characters on the screen. I admit, I had to try it. I felt utterly stupid wearing a half skirt made for probably 5 year olds, but I wanted to see if it really made the Aurora on the screen dance.
It sort of did, but it was so mechanical and repetitive movements that I think if you just swing the wand around instead of putting the 'transmitter' in the skirt pocket, it'll do the same job. It was better animated than the older Jakks Pacific Sleeping Beauty game but much less fun, in my opinion. The older one was more 'arcade' like. This one is just for toddlers or small children, definitely. Not much of a challenge or fun at all.

And a ‘Sleeping Beauty’ Cassette Read Along Book Set From the mid 1990s!

Here's the new ‘Sleeping Beauty’ CD Read Along Book Set It's nearly identical but now with different artwork and the story on 'CD' rather than cassette or record. ^^

‘Sleeping Beauty’ Sticker Fun Book Cheesy coloring/lick sticker fun rom the mid 1990s!

‘Sleeping Beauty’ Novelette Book Pretty official movie art cover and insert pages!

‘Sleeping Beauty’ Deluxe Hardcover Collector Book Original art and deluxe paper---super nice book!

‘Sleeping Beauty’ Little Golden Book

‘Sleeping Beauty’ DVDs/Blu-Ray Various editions/releases including the ‘Christmas Enchantment’ and ‘Enchanted Tales’, and the Japanese version of my favorite Disney fairytale!! ^^

‘Sleeping Beauty’ Lithograph Set These were ‘not for sale’ items from the 1997 release of ‘Sleeping Beauty’ if you preordered the videotape (yup, vhs) back then. ^^

‘Sleeping Beauty’ Lithograph 2014 Edition Set These were ‘not for sale’ items from the 2104 release of ‘Sleeping Beauty’ if you preordered the blu-ray combo set. They’re approx 15” x 10” each and very lovely!

Disney Store Catalogue with ‘Sleeping Beauty’ Cover From 1990s.

Here’s a Sleeping Beauty ValentinesThey are ultra rare and hard to find but so cute!

These hardly even belong here, but they are mounted on the back of the Tin dolls, so I snapped the photo of Sleeping Beauty postage stamps from Granada They’re from the early 1990s as well.

This is a cool Sleeping Beauty and Prince Phillip Flattened Penny from Disney World

This is neat! A dear friend just presented this to me for Christmas (2014). It's a 9" Sleeping Beauty Hallmark Stand Up Silhouette Plaque where she's blue on one side and pink on the reverse!!

This is a rare find! It's a mini 'checkers' set, but ALL the pawns are little Aurora figures! One half is blue with silver kingmakers and the other is pink with gold ones! How lucky they chose Aurora!!!! It's about 5" closed and is a Sleeping Beauty Mini Checkers Set .

Here’s a2016 Sleeping Beauty 4” Disney Store Musical Jewelry Box with Rotating Aurora Figure It’s really beautiful! This one plays ‘Once Upon a Dream’ as well when you wind it up. Very prettily decorated!

A2016 Aurora 1” Disney Store MagicBandit Charm Not sure what these do, but I think they're just to decorate the electronic 'MagicBand' bracelet you buy at Disney Store/Parks which let you access your hotel rooms/apps/park rides easier? I just like the charms. :) It's made of a rubbery pvc. Pretty face for 'cut out' bas relief rubber!

Aurora 1.5” Rubbery Bas Relief Keychain and Jibbitz Shoe Charm Generic Chinese but pretty decently made. Cute set!

Up next is a Hallmark Aurora & Phillip 4” Magical Dress Flat Ornament When you turn it, her dress changes from pink to purple to blue.

This is a Japanese 2017 Aurora Cookie Cutter/Play-Doh Stamper Really pretty! Came in a set with most of the princesses, too!) Approx 2.75" in size.

This is a Japanese 2014 Aurora Cell Phone case Really pretty with Japanese artwork of Aurora! Soft case for the iPhone 6.

This is a2018 Disney Store Aurora & Phillip Light Up Sounds Wand Usually I don't buy the 'toy' junk for kids but this was so pretty, with a dove over a new artwork of Aurora and Phillip. (And one side is blue Aurora, while the other is pink Aurora) Couldn't pass it up! Approx 18" long.

Here's a2016 Aurora Good2Grow Juice Bottle Lid Comes on a reusable single serve apple juice for kids.

This is amazing! The Disney Princess Pop Up Book by Matthew Reinhart It retails for $40 and worth every penny! The pop ups and slides and pulls are EVERYWHERE and so awesome! Rapunzel's tower stands up at least 20" when you open her page and I love how you flick Ella's dress from rags to magic and Ariel from mermaid to human!! It's incredible and a MUST-SEE in person! I also bought the Frozen one which is every bit as incredible!!! Even my Dad and Mom, were in awe of these books!!! Definite coffee table conversation pieces!!! I will just post a snapshot of Aurora's page but it doesn't do justice to seeing it in person!!!! Everyone----find this book and check it out! :)

A really cute Aurora Throw Pillowcase Canvas fabric, zip up and cute anime Aurora! Approx 18" x 18"

This is a spectacular Aurora Tapestry Throw or Bedspread It’s amazing!!! Looks just like the beautiful scene from the movie and completely woven! It is NOT printed! WOW!

From on my floor, is a Sleeping Beauty throw rug She’s in pink so that continuously annoys me, but…..

On each canopy post top I have a Princess Aurora 2.5" 'Flat' Figure Curtain/BedPost tie When we finally finish making the Aurora curtains, I'll use these on those, to 'tie back' and 'tie' it all in! :laughs: They're super cute!

And my bed set is comprised of a Sleeping Beauty comforter, canopy, sheets, pillows, pillow sham and throw pillow My sister super kindly transformed it to purple and not pink gown!!! YES!!!!!! We recently found some Sleeping Beauty curtains that I’ll be putting up soon!! ^^
Last edited by SetsunaKou on Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:35 pm, edited 27 times in total.
SetsunaKou
Iz dolliehs Here

Re: Princess Aurora (Sleeping Beauty) Doll/Figure Collection

Postby SetsunaKou » Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:09 am

Apparel & Cosplay:

Disney Parks Aurora Dolman Shirt from 2014. This is a designer silky blouse featuring Aurora. I love how it feels! So silky! But it also seems to run large. It hangs off me (tends to fall off my shoulder and is baggy) when I wear it and it's size XS.

Disney Store Aurora Designer Fairytale 2014 Shirt This is another designer shirt from DS, from 2015, matching the Designer Fairytale Couple Collection from 2014. She's so pretty in her designer Briar Rose outfit!

Another Disney Store Aurora T-shirt from 2015. It's really PINK! I wish it was a different color because there's just so much pink going on in it!

A Sleeping Beauty Custom T-shirt from 2009. Cool and fun!

This is a Disney Store all Princesses T-shirt from 2011 or 2012? It was missing Merida, Anna & Elsa, so I added them in! :laughs:

Here's a Hot Topic Phillip & Aurora mini skirt from 2014. It's so gorgeous! I love it and it swishes as the fabric is very draping, plus it's a circle skirt design. :)

A Hot Topic Sleeping Aurora Midriff Blouse/Sport Bra from 2015. I love this---it's my favorite portrait of Aurora and on an awesome midriff blouse! Can't wait to wear it this summer!

Another Disney Store Aurora Designer Women's Asymmetrical T-shirt from 2017. Nice length and asymmetrical hemline, plus her dress is turning purple!!! :)

A cute (though pink) Hot Topic Aurora Mini Dress from 2017. Wish it was blue at least. (I really dislike this hot pink....)

ADisney Store Sleeping Beauty 'True Love's Kiss' Women's Open Back T-shirt from 2018. It's interesting in that the back is entirely open. So one would definitely need to wear something underneath this.... :oops:

AJC Penney Sleeping Beauty Women's Fuschia Nightdress from 2017. So pretty and comfy! Love it!

Finally, here is a photo of myself in my Sleeping Beauty cosplay from 2011. ^^ I had a lot of fun wearing it---so many little girls came up to us (My sister cosplayed as Princess Rapunzel) and wanted a hug or just to talk to ‘a princess.’ (I’m really shy in person, so I’m sure I was really disappointing to them, but my sister is, thankfully, so outgoing! She was hugging and chatting to the little kids easily and carried us through it! ^.~)

Here's a peek into my Disney Princess closet lair....

Last edited by SetsunaKou on Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:27 pm, edited 9 times in total.
SetsunaKou
Iz dolliehs Here

Next

Return to Board index

Return to Misc Scale, Mixed Batches, Unique Materials