Go to footer

Princess Aurora & Prince Phillip Sleeping Beauty Collection

That is a dollieh?
OMG, THAT IS A DOLLIEHS? THOSE ARE ALL DOLLIEHS!

Re: Princess Aurora (Sleeping Beauty) Doll/Figure Collection

Postby SetsunaKou » Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:06 pm

Thanks, AnnetheCatDetective-san, Faydreams-san and DisneyHorder-san! I really appreciate your kind words! :hugs: THANK YOU!!!

I've always loved Aurora best----to me, she is just so beautiful and her voice is operatic! (My favorite style!)

Anyway, I just added a few more Aurora goodies to the post! An alarm clock, a jack-in-the-box to Misc section; a Chinese 'floral' style figure and a cake topper Sitting on bench figure to 'small figures' section; a 10" bank to Large Figures section; and a 20" 2013 Plushie to the Plush section. ^^

Thanks for looking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SetsunaKou
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby Rage_girl » Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:05 pm

Wow what an amazing collection i am willing to bet some one those older items are worth a lot now
Dollies and pretty things @_@
Rage_girl
i see dead dolliehs

Postby SetsunaKou » Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:46 pm

Thank you, Rage_girl-san!!! :hugs: I have been collecting Aurora items since 1986 when I first saw the film in the movie theatres back then!!!

And, I just added several more items to the gallery: 3 'Life According to Disney Princesses' resin statues/figures; a fine porcelain Aurora bell statue; 3 smaller PVC figurines (including the newest Disney Theme Parks one that is my favorite!); 1 13" Ceramic bank; 2 Aurora 'Precious Moments' dolls (12" and 5") and a 4" 'My First Princess" mini doll from Fisher Price.

Hopefully
SetsunaKou
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby MelodyT » Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:41 pm

Wow! You are one SERIOUS collector!!!! And it's quite an impressive collection at that. It's obvious you love Aurora and Sleeping Beauty, but it seems you are don't like Barbie very much :(
Many say that adults shouldn't play with dolls... then let me be a child at heart forever more!
MelodyT
my dollieh is a goooood dollieh

Postby SetsunaKou » Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:08 pm

MelodyT wrote:Wow! You are one SERIOUS collector!!!! And it's quite an impressive collection at that. It's obvious you love Aurora and Sleeping Beauty, but it seems you are don't like Barbie very much :(

Thanks, MelodyT san!! :hugs: Glad you like it!!

Barbie? We love her! We have about 250 Barbie dolls in our collection. ^^ My favorite Barbie doll was the 'Magic Moves' Barbie from the 1980s. I just loved her face forever back then....She was my all-time favorite doll from age 7 - age 15 and she got everything---I spoiled her rotten. (She got the best gowns, the mansion, tons of matching furniture, the piano, the best car--Ultra Dream vette, the best horse--Prancer, the best dog---Prince, the best Ken, etc, etc.) ^^ She still is my favorite Barbie because of my nostalgia for her (I have her in a display case now.) but I think there are many much more beautiful Barbie dolls nowadays. I really love the Model Muse bodies in particular and some of the collector head sculpts are gorgeous.

Thanks again for commenting!!! :)
SetsunaKou
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby Lulemee » Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:11 pm

Wow, you have the most impressive Sleeping Beauty collection I´ve ever seen. Amazing! I especially love the dolls you customized yourself, like the Designer Aurora or the big Purple Dress Aurora, gorgeous! I made an Aurora custom doll myself some time ago, too. Maybe you like her:
ImageImage
Lulemee
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Postby SetsunaKou » Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:35 pm

She is GORGEOUS! I love her hair, her jewelry, and especially her gown! Just beautiful!Thank you for sharing her with us!
SetsunaKou
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby BarBGirl1999 » Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:09 pm

WOW! You have an AMAZING collection! Aurora is my favorite Disney Princess as well, and I have a small collection of dolls from the movie, but mine all fit on one shelf, lol!
BarBGirl1999
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Postby SetsunaKou » Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:52 pm

Thanks, BarBGirl-san!! :hugs: I'm glad you like the dolls and figures!
Thanks for commenting---I appreciate your input!!! ^^

And, I just added about a dozen more Aurora items to the post! A 9" Disney Theme Parks doll that is kind of ugly (but not as ugly as her friends--see post for details), a few small dolls, several large figures and small figures, a plushie backpack doll, and a video game for kids. But most special is the Disney Theme Parks 50th Anniversary Collection Porcelain doll! She's gorgeous and 1/4 (16") in size!

Thanks again for looking!!!!!!
SetsunaKou
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby DollyKim » Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:01 am

You might want to learn to cross stitch. All you would need aside form the kit is a hoop. The smaller ones are just elements from this. http://www.amazon.com/MCG-Textiles-5250 ... oss+stitch
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Misc Scale, Mixed Batches, Unique Materials