Go to footer

Princess Aurora & Prince Phillip Sleeping Beauty Collection

That is a dollieh?
OMG, THAT IS A DOLLIEHS? THOSE ARE ALL DOLLIEHS!

Re: Princess Aurora (Sleeping Beauty) Doll/Figure Collection

Postby yarwel » Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:02 pm

Wow! Great collection! Aurora is my favorite (Disney) princess too! I don't like her in pink either; I really hate how disney always wants to put her in the pink dress even though she wears the blue dress in the movie more and looks better in it too. The purple is great as well. Much better than the pink.
yarwel
the walls have dolliehs

Postby K2! » Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:12 pm

Nice collection. I admire the completeness (although I have no way of knowing if it is or not!). It looks great.
K2!
Stoopid Noob

Postby Qrinta » Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:35 pm

That is awesome! Wonderful collection. I'm jealous of your room. XD I always wanted a canopy type bed but my room is too small.
Qrinta's Cantankery

If you like Legend of Korra/Disney and cutesy art in general (like my avi) consider checking out my bestie's Patreon Some content is NSFW.
Qrinta
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby Gift_in_Edge » Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:57 pm

Do you have the Sleeping Beauty Squinkies yet? She's even got her purple gown on. :)
I'm mostly on Tumblr now.
Gift_in_Edge
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby Linsilee » Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:05 pm

Wow...a very impressive collection. I noticed the Sailor Moon mural on the wall. Makes me wonder if you had a Sailor Moon collection like this at one time. *grins*
Linsilee
Dolly Pardon

Postby SetsunaKou » Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:12 am

Thanks, everyone! :hugs: I've gotten in a bunch more lately, so I'll be updating the photos this weekend.

Dollykim-san, wow! Those displays are awesome! I love the dancing Aurora! Thanks for sharing--I've never been to Disneyland, so it was a real treat to see!

Yarwel-san, thanks!! Yes, I also dislike her intensely in pink. I had imagined I'd repaint and redress ALL my Auroras in purple or blue, but there got to be so many.....I gave up and just decided to recolor my favorite pieces. ^^

K2-san!!! You're the best! Thanks for liking the collection. The doll part is complete---there haven't been any other sculpts of her ever made as far as I know, but the figure part---whew! There are hundreds of different figures and statues made! I've made it my goal to try to collect all the different ones, but.....I think I won't be able to get to all the statues! Some are really expensive!!! :laughs: Thanks again for writing! It means a lot!

Qrinta-san, doumo arigatou! It's actually my same bed I've had since I was 4 years old! I love it so much, I just can't replace it! Over the years, I've found additional pieces to the set (dresser, nighttables, mirror, etc) but I love the gold/ivory scheme and the French design....I'm a sucker for that style! :laughs: Thanks for liking it! I don't know if you can see in the photo, but the canopy is actually a Sleeping Beauty print on top! So when I wake up, I look up and see Aurora and Phillip dancing! :laughs:

Gift-in-Edge-san! Wow! I've been searching for Sleeping Beauty squinkies but they were not released yet! Thanks for reminding me to check again!!! I've just ordered in a set and they should be here in the next few days! Thanks again! You're a life saver!

Linsilee-san! :hugs: Thanks for liking the collection and....for noticing Sailor Moon. You have good instincts as yes, our Sailor Moon collection is larger than my Sleeping Beauty set! And we have it all yet.
4 complete sets of the 1/6 dolls (19 dolls and 3 cats each set, plus the Volks set we also made all their boyfriends---BanDai Japan, Irwin Canada, Irwin America, Volks Japan)
3 complete sets of the 1/8 dolls (BanDai Japan, Irwin Canada and Irwin America)
Complete 1/6 Resin Model Collection (Moon, Tux, Chibis, 4 Inners, 4 Outers, 3 Starlights and 4 Asteroids)
Complete SD Resin Model Set "" "" (Made custom Tux, ChibiChibi, Asteroids)
Complete 7" Plushie Set (Made custom Chibi Chibi, Asteroids)
Complete 3" Plushie Set (Made custom Chibi Chibi and Asteroids and Starlights)
Complete Japanese Paper Doll Sets
Complete German Paper Doll Sets
Complete Korean Sticker Doll Sets
Complete 2" SD PVC Figures Sets (And made custom Starlights, Asteroids and ChibiChibi)
Complete 4" Gashapon Figure Set (Again made custom Starlights and Asteroids and ChibiChibi)
Complete 1.5" SD Keychain Set (Made custom Asteroids)
Complete 1" SD Cute Figure Set (Made Custom Asteroids and Starlights and ChibiChibi)
Complete Fingerpuppet Figure Set (made custom Starlights, Asteroids and ChibiChibi)
Complete Custom 1/6 Paper Doll Set (I drew them all)
Complete Sailor Fanbook Set (All senshi & Tux, no Asteroids :( )
Complete Enamel Pin Set (No asteroids or starlights, but everyone else)
Complete PGSM 4" Figure Set (5 Scouts)
Complete 5" Petit Soldier Figure Set (Made custom Asteroids and ChibiChibi)

We also made a custom CD for each senshi to compile all their songs each and since Pluto & Star Maker and Uranus & Star Fighter are our favorites, respectively, we have extra things of those 4 senshi for our own personal collections, like every plushie ever made of P & U, all the enamel pins and keychains of all 4, and all figures ever made, little 'Cutie figures' and big Excellent figures, mugs, 1/8, 1/4 other 1/6 resin models, and more, plus 1/6 Bandai Asia P & U dolls, Custom German Igel 1/6 P & U dolls, Custom BanDai America 1/6 P & U dolls, etc.

We were and still are hugely fanatic SM fans. ^^;; Their stuff is all over our rooms everywhere....
SetsunaKou
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby richila » Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:24 pm

Your Sleeping Beauty collection made me want to make a Snow White with one of the Mini Princess heads and a Picco Neemo body. :D
richila
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby K2! » Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:07 am

SetsunaKou wrote:The doll part is complete---there haven't been any other sculpts of her ever made as far as I know, but the figure part---whew! There are hundreds of different figures and statues made! I've made it my goal to try to collect all the different ones, but.....I think I won't be able to get to all the statues! Some are really expensive!!!

That sounds soooo familiar. I have been collecting Star Wars movie poster for years. I had to limit myself to one size (one sheets) because there are too many variations and some of them are pretty big.
K2!
Stoopid Noob

Postby darkfairykara » Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:25 am

oh my what a collection. Aurora is my favorite Princess too.
Broke &
Joyfully in
Denial
darkfairykara
my dollieh is a goooood dollieh

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Misc Scale, Mixed Batches, Unique Materials