Go to footer

Comparison picture request

That is a dollieh?
OMG, THAT IS A DOLLIEHS? THOSE ARE ALL DOLLIEHS!

Comparison picture request

Postby Alopecia No Hime » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:29 pm

My mom keeps asking me how big my MSD is gonna be (RS Mei) and I really can't tell her anything since I have personally no idea how big compared to something like an AG doll that she'll be. I thought Haruka was gonna be smaller then she is and I thought the same for Riven and was wrong both times so...If anyone has a picture of an RS/Bobobie MSD next to an AG doll or a doll of that size I'd appreciate it to see the height diff.
~*~Storm Uchiha~*~
Alopecia No Hime
I have no life but dolliehs

Re: Comparison picture request

Postby paladinari » Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:08 am

Congrats on your new Mei, I think you're going to love her! She's a really sweet, slender little thing :)

Here are two pictures of my Mei next to my Kirsten. Um... please forgive the American Girl "dollieh abuse" look (I only pulled her out of my closet for this picture) and my Mei's "surprised kittieh" look in these shots. The lighting in my room is very bad and I took the pics very quickly ^.^*

At Home: Little Ari (Resinsoul Mei), Gilan (Resinsoul Song), Mina (Jun Planning Ai Cosmos), Yukiko (5StarDoll Tong Tong), Julia (Hujoo Yumi), Lion'a (Hujoo Suve), Ella (Jun Planning Hestia Isora), Mint (Fairland Pukifee PongPong, "unnamed thus far" (Hujoo Nano Freya)
Wish List: Delf Ani, Resinsoul Yun/5StarDoll Angelo (f.), Island Doll Emily, BJD Hamster pet
paladinari
Dolly Pardon

Re: Comparison picture request

Postby Alopecia No Hime » Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:20 pm

Thanks Paladinari. It'll still be awhile saving wise before I can afford to get Vala with everything I want for her but AG stuff as far as props go I got plenty of from when I still played with mine.
~*~Storm Uchiha~*~
Alopecia No Hime
I have no life but dolliehs

Return to Board index

Return to Misc Scale, Mixed Batches, Unique Materials