Go to footer

Just an update :)

That is a dollieh?
OMG, THAT IS A DOLLIEHS? THOSE ARE ALL DOLLIEHS!

Just an update :)

Postby mochi.kochi » Sun May 12, 2013 4:26 am

*EDIT, I didn't realize Eden's picture wasn't the right link so I just fixed it*

Let's start with Amber

I finally got to finish her kimono, yeey!! I started it by hand but then there was a promotion going on at our local craft store with a sewing machine just for $100. So I bought one and waited for it then finished the kimono with the machine.

The body part is bigger than it should be because I intended it to have more allowance. I also left the back separate. So its a two piece going vertical. It makes it easier to wear and remove XD I made another one before but the back was sewn together like how I do it normally and realized that with Eden I take one arm off to get it on her. But with Amber I'm too lazy to do that :<

Next Eden

There isn't much that's changed with Eden. I got her some small food erasers that just too cute for them. I just need to make another table, a better one, for the erasers. Aaaand, whille me and my siblings were in the toy section in a dept store my brother saw the Barbie Astronaut clothes set and said I should get it. At first I was likw "Noooooo way It's too big" but he said it'll look ok even if it is baggy.Guess what?

Next ;)

This one is technically my sister's

We saw him and others at a toy store and I jokingly said Eden's boyfriend. My sister was amused and bought one :D
Sadly they haven't had the time to connect yet with him being in my sister's room busy climbing the curtains

I had a picture before where I just arranged the dolls in a new place, But when the new sewing machine came in I moved them around so that it would fit in the same table so they're in chaos at the moment >.<.

Anyways that's it for today :)
Mochi :>
Last edited by mochi.kochi on Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mochi.kochi
I snort dolliehs liek candi

Re: Just an update :)

Postby Gift_in_Edge » Sat May 18, 2013 11:54 pm

You did a wonderful job on the kimono. Sewing machines can be a Godsend some days.

That last picture, I am almost in tears. :'D
I'm mostly on Tumblr now.
Gift_in_Edge
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby mochi.kochi » Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:45 pm

MOAR DOLLIEHS XD

... I have nothing to say...

Sorry about the lighting here. I was thinking of moving them around again. 1) To have them all together 2) I need my table back... 3) The higher ones are above where my clothes are hanging, I keep bumping into their legs and they start raining down.
mochi.kochi

Postby Glecs » Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:04 pm

Gotta love that climbing curtain one xD That "way up" sign, rofl
What lovely girls you have! They seem to be enjoying the party with the little food erasers (?) Those are adorable.
The individual perceptions of life makes the same world different.
Fein's Adventures
Glecs
i see dead dolliehs

Postby mochi.kochi » Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:59 pm

Glecs wrote:Gotta love that climbing curtain one xD That "way up" sign, rofl
What lovely girls you have! They seem to be enjoying the party with the little food erasers (?) Those are adorable.

Thank you :> These weren't the eraser one but the erasers are in this link :D http://dolliehsanctuary.com/sanctuary/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=8591

The ones here are a mix of rement ,sylvanian sets and a few pieces of clay and the big cake are made out of polymer clay that I made :)

Good spotting with the way up! I didn't even notice that, haha!

Mochi :>
mochi.kochi

Postby Glecs » Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:04 pm

Daww, they are so lovely together x3

Oo, your polymer clay crafts looks really good! I should look into that to make something that fits my boy, haha
The individual perceptions of life makes the same world different.
Fein's Adventures
Glecs
i see dead dolliehs

Postby mochi.kochi » Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:15 pm

Glecs wrote:Daww, they are so lovely together x3

Oo, your polymer clay crafts looks really good! I should look into that to make something that fits my boy, haha

My bread ones aren't XD I tried Air dry with that one and I shaded it my sister said it looked like poo >.<
But you should give it a try, once you get the hang of the scale (I don't) It's even better :D
mochi.kochi

Return to Board index

Return to Misc Scale, Mixed Batches, Unique Materials