Go to footer

Olaf's Frozen Adventure Elsa Anna Olaf 16" OOAK Doll Set

MSD, Tonners, or 40cm + (18" range)

Olaf's Frozen Adventure Elsa Anna Olaf 16" OOAK Doll Set

Postby SetsunaKou » Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:15 pm

Custom Handmade Limited Edition Style 16″ Doll Set

Inspired by 'Olaf's Frozen Adventure'

We just made for auction, a beautiful custom handmade set of (3) 1/4 scale (16") Queen Elsa, Princess Anna and a 10" matching Olaf LE style dolls in their new 'Olaf's Frozen Adventure' attire and look!

Queen Elsa is wearing her dark blue velvet dramatic royal gown with faux fur off the shoulder collar with ab faux crystal gems embedded throughout! Her gown's bodice has faux crystal diamond gems and fractals adorning it as well as hundreds of tiny multi-sized faux crystal gems along the edge hem of of her skirt and sleeves! Her long train cape is a dark blue holographic mesh that glimmer and shines, with painstaking detailed 'fractal' of silver platinum HOLOGRAPHIC patterns all over it! On her feet are her translucent icy blue 'ice heels' shoes and she even sings an excerpt of "Let It Go" (Idina Menzel) when you wave (motion activated) in front of her! She has an 'on/off' switch on her left hip. (Batteries included.) She is absolutely stunning, with a custom gazing up faceup using all artist grade acrylics, varnish and blushes, plus gloss and pearlescents, real eyelashes, and with a holly branch and berries decor in her hair, with faux crystals and snowflakes all throughout her beautiful braid! Her body has semi-jointed elbows, shoulders, head, hip joints and the knees are jointed as well!

Princess Anna is wearing her pale blue velvet Norwegian style dress with fluffy faux fur around her shoulders, hood, and bolero/midriff jacket front with ab faux gems all over her outfit! Her teal bodice has violet lace down the center and a 'Saami' style sash belt with hundreds of tiny pink faux gems! Her sleeve cuffs and skirt hem have 3 rows of varying size white pompom trim (so cute!) and her skirt, which is fully lined in a super soft fleece, has her bells and reindeer rosemaling all around it! These patterns even have faux gems and pearls all over them for added LE detailing! Underneath her skirt, she is wearing white lined pantalettes and a holographic fuschia/magenta mesh petticoat skirt with cream organza and holo sequin trim! Her boots are pearlescent blue with silver fancy detailing and her gloves are teal velvet with faux crystal patterns on the tops! She is absolutely gorgeous, with a custom gazing up faceup using all artist grade acrylics, varnish and blushes, plus gloss and pearlescents, real eyelashes and thick beautiful ginger orange braids! Her body has jointed wrists, jointed right elbow (left elbow is non poseable), shoulders, head, hip joints and the knees are jointed as well!

Olaf is so cute, approx 10" tall with a wide open mouth, plush velvet body and a nose you can switch out between a candy cane (as seen in "Olaf's Frozen Adventure") or his cute little orange carrot nose!

They all come together in a beautiful display quality Disney Store LE style customized OOAK box! Hope you like them!
We can't wait to finish our own lifesize cosplay costumes of these! I'm working on my Elsa right now! ^.~

Together:

Elsa:

Anna:

Olaf:
SetsunaKou
Iz dolliehs Here

Re: Olaf's Frozen Adventure Elsa Anna Olaf 16" OOAK Doll Set

Postby Dark Angel » Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:27 pm

I saw one of these pictures on DeviantArt when I logged in!! :)

All three of them look fantastic! You really out did yourselves this time. Those dresses and the face ups are phenomenal.
(And definitely post a pic when your cosplay is finished!)
My Family:
Angel, Madison, Morgan, Dog, Egyp, Zurui, Willow, Pandora, Meadow, Camille, Sazuki, Eros, Knox, Mishell, Kirin, Chili, Jack, Carmen, Levi, Dimitri, Sun Wukong, Jezzebelle, Ellie, Ayato, Adrian, Lulu, Dagon, Nick
Dark Angel
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby kenaiqueen » Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:59 pm

Gorgeous, gorgeous! I particularly like Anna's cute outfit!
Just because you CAN doesn't mean you SHOULD.
kenaiqueen
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby Mary Kathryn » Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:50 pm

Gorgeous!
Mary Kathryn
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Return to Board index

Return to 1/4 Scale