Go to footer

Ladies' Undies through the Ages...

They're too sexy for their clothing - but they have to wear them anyway! Did you buy it? Did you make it? Who cares - let'm strut their stuff here!

Ladies' Undies through the Ages...

Postby Tasuke » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:05 am

i just finished this set of Victorian-era style undies for my TAKARA Ah! My Goddess! "Belldandy" and, setting her beside both my TAKARA SAMURAI SPIRITS/SHODOWN "Nakoruru" and AZONE Chinese Fantasy "Maya"
it struck me how much their preferences in underpinnings reflect the general change that took place over the last 100+ years in terms of popular trends in ladies' undergarments.

from up to about the early-1900's or so, to about the 1930's/40's or so onward, to about the 1980's/1990's, -right before the modern penchant for Panty styles such as G-Strings and Boy Shorts seemingly took over-
it all seems historically represented right here in one image;

Tasuke
the walls have dolliehs

Re: Ladies' Undies through the Ages...

Postby maywong » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:00 pm

Very nice. You did a good job.
maywong
MD - Master of Dollology

Postby Eseme » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:03 am

Your sewing is amazing as always! I am consistently impressed at how well you work with satin at such a small scale - it is such an annoying fabric.

Eseme
Eseme
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Tasuke » Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:12 am

Eseme wrote:Your sewing is amazing as always! I am consistently impressed at how well you work with satin at such a small scale - it is such an annoying fabric.

Eseme

it helps immeasurably to use FRAY CHECK along the edges. in fact, it can be a virtual requirement, at least at this scale...
Tasuke
the walls have dolliehs

Return to Board index

Return to Fashionista Revolution