Go to footer

Your age determined by a photo. :)

The place for those OT discussions that you just HAVE to share in a doll themed forum.

Your age determined by a photo. :)

Postby SetsunaKou » Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:12 pm

I happened across this webpage today and thought it would be 'fun' to try:

https://how-old.net/#

Microsoft came up with this online 'gadget' which supposedly discerns your age from your photo.

For me, it was quite off, (by about 13 years---so very nicely so ^^ ) but I do give them credit for being 'off' chronologically!

My 2017 picture said I was '28', while my 2015 picture said I was '27' so at least that's something, right? :laughs: (And why did it think the 2017 Hans is 46? What?! Eh!?!? Perhaps the sideburns? 0_o While 2015 Hans didn't even count as a person. ^^)

Anyone willing to test its reliability at all?
SetsunaKou
Iz dolliehs Here

Re: Your age determined by a photo. :)

Postby Dark Angel » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:01 pm

Ok, I'll try.

Not too bad. I'm 27. Usually people say I look a lot younger than what I am but this is a bad photo. Just got out of the shower and I was rushing to take a selfie with Dimitri before my puppy interrupted. Also they thought Dimitri was a girl. :lol: He doesn't mind though.
My Family:
Angel, Madison, Morgan, Dog, Egyp, Zurui, Willow, Pandora, Meadow, Camille, Sazuki, Eros, Knox, Mishell, Kirin, Chili, Jack, Carmen, Levi, Dimitri, Sun Wukong, Jezzebelle, Ellie, Ayato, Adrian, Lulu, Dagon, Nick
Dark Angel
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby SetsunaKou » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:26 am

Dark Angel wrote:Ok, I'll try.

Not too bad. I'm 27. Usually people say I look a lot younger than what I am but this is a bad photo. Just got out of the shower and I was rushing to take a selfie with Dimitri before my puppy interrupted. Also they thought Dimitri was a girl. :lol: He doesn't mind though.

Oh wow! Awesome! So it does work sometimes!!! :) (And you look adorable by the way!) It's funny that it recognized Dimitri as a person! Albeit a girl, but still! :) WOW!
SetsunaKou
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby Qrinta » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:23 pm

It has decided I am 36. So only ten years older than I actually am. XD
Edit to add photos. I tried a few. I swear yesterday the one with my niece was spot on but today it decided I was 24. XD
Last edited by Qrinta on Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Qrinta's Cantankery

If you like Legend of Korra/Disney and cutesy art in general (like my avi) consider checking out my bestie's Patreon Some content is NSFW.
Qrinta
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby Stormlight » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:52 am

lol I just used one taken in 2014. It said I'm 22. I was 38. XD To be fair, I do have a young-looking face so people get my age wrong all the time.

Even funnier, I'm holding my Dollmore Trinity Elysia, and they say she's five. She really looks like a teenager. lol
Stormlight

Postby kenaiqueen » Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:14 pm

I got 53 and it was a recent photo. I'm going to be 65, so I'll take it LOL! Actually, I had a medical procedure as an infant and I've read that others who had the same thing usually look 10 years younger and I've found it to be so for all my adult life anyway. However, it was not fun to look like I was 12 when I was in my 20's.
Just because you CAN doesn't mean you SHOULD.
kenaiqueen
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby DollyKim » Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:47 am

My old job was looking like I was 12 when I was 20. Didn't graduate 'high school' until I was 26 :p.
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Postby ShortNCuddlyAm » Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:10 pm

It got my age more or less right. But not my assigned gender (this doesn't bother me as I've never really considered myself to be any specific gender)
Remember, the reverse of stressed is desserts.
Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.
ShortNCuddlyAm

Postby animemom » Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:53 pm

Hubby tried this and it said he was 90, he was 59 at the time. I am same age, younger by six months, but it said I was 43. I have more grey hair now. So I don't dare try it now. LOL
animemom
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Postby mollym » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:06 am

I've seen this tool used to determine dolls' age. It gives really wild ages and varies with lighting, makeup, etc..... it's fun to try for sure!
Man dolls.... because baby dolls come from somewhere. ;)
mollym
dolliehs are watching me O.O;

Return to Board index

Return to Let's Talk!