Go to footer

The Sons of Odin [Kit Bashes] [Pic Heavy]

Barbie, Jenny, Fashion Royalty, Obitsu and 1/6 resins - basically anything 10-12inch/21-27cm or in the neighborhood.

The Sons of Odin [Kit Bashes] [Pic Heavy]

Postby werepuppy » Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:06 pm

So I mentioned this... a good while back. As in a couple of years back. Anyway! I wanted to be able to kit-bash together a Loki custom.

As of October this year... it was done:

(The Dark World head sculpt but I am unsure as to which body it was because I genuinely cannot remember at this moment). Of course, being a particularly persnickety God, he was not necessarily happy with the clothing items given to him. So I had to go and order His Highness a new top. In his colour, of course.

He didn't much like the fabric. Nor did he like meeting someone who shared his face, but had the sheer gall to be taller than him. Be taller than a God? Not a good thing, and avoid it if you can

Still, that didn't stop Loki from making a friend along the way

Wednesday does not seem to mind the company of the God of Mischief, but she really does rather wish he would stop draping himself across her - she is not furniture!

And then. Then I got really amazingly lucky, and got a Hot Toy The Avengers Thor off eBay at a steal of a price. I was delighted, and waited on him coming with glee. There's no real way to explain that amazing moment when you realise you've got this beautiful figure and it's yours but... yes

The only downside was that the wrist pegs were horrible and one snapped right off. So I've rebodied Thor - currently - on to a ZC Toys buck. I'm hoping to get hold of the seamless arms version for him once Christmas is over, but for just now, I don't think my Sons of Odin are looking too bad. They're even making more friends!

werepuppy
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Re: The Sons of Odin [Kit Bashes] [Pic Heavy]

Postby Eseme » Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:00 pm

OK, Loki using Wenedsday as a pillow is hilarious.

Your dolls are getting along well (or as well as can be expected).

Eseme
Eseme
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Dark Angel » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:00 pm

Lol. Are we going to have to start shipping Loki and Wednesday. (Adult Wednesday!!)
My Family:
Angel, Madison, Morgan, Dog, Egyp, Zurui, Willow, Pandora, Meadow, Camille, Sazuki, Eros, Knox, Mishell, Kirin, Chili, Jack, Carmen, Levi, Dimitri, Sun Wukong, Jezzebelle, Ellie, Ayato, Adrian, Lulu, Dagon, Nick
Dark Angel
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby werepuppy » Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:29 pm

@Eseme: Loki needs to learn people are not furniture, according to Wednesday. I'm thankful these ones are getting along. Though Batman met Loki and there were threats...

@Dark Angel: I ... don't actually know? Huh.
werepuppy
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Return to Board index

Return to 1/6 Scale