Go to footer

An Obitsu 60 right of passage

SD, Obitsu, freaky goaty footed SOOM, Hounds, all the big kids in the 50 to 72cm range

An Obitsu 60 right of passage

Postby DollyKim » Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:09 pm

This is the one left over from the last time I replaced a shoulder. Don't remind him he can do the hip thing again too. He's going to be 12 this year so he's a big boy and should take better care of himself.

DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Re: An Obitsu 60 right of passage

Postby Tam I am » Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:23 pm

Aww. I have a girl around that old.

(it's actually rite of passage)
I am Tam. Tam I am. I like green eggs, but I don't like ham. :D

I tried linking one of my adopted click pets here, but the board wouldn't let me. :/
Tam I am
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby zirconmermaid » Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:46 pm

I know, right? I have replaced so many parts on Hazel that I finally just replaced her whole body.
It's all about Hazel!

"Space.... the Vinyl Frontier. These are the voyages of the Starship Obitsurprise. Her 1/3rd scale mission: To seek out new plotlines, to explore the Whole Apartment - To Ball-Jointedly go where no doll has gone before!" -- Swan

Avatar by Meredith Dillman, http://www.meredithdillman.com
zirconmermaid
It's all about Hazel

Postby cirquemom » Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:22 pm

zirconmermaid wrote:I know, right? I have replaced so many parts on Hazel that I finally just replaced her whole body.

Ha! I just did that, too. Remember a million years ago when I did the mod on Prima to shorten her (before the 50 cm bodies came out and they showed how to do that mod on Parabox)? I had hacked her up so much, then replaced those legs with the 55 cm legs. When she got Nicky Version III, he was so much taller than she is that I decided to just replace her entire body, but with the 55 male lower legs (because they are shapelier than the 60 cm shins). Was so nice to have a whole new body! Wish I could figure out how to do it for myself.
Mary the Doll~ New book by the author of Resin Life~ now available on amazon.com :
http://www.amazon.com/Mary-Doll-Wendy-R ... 300188200/Image
cirquemom
Snarky Princess

Postby K2! » Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:15 pm

I hit the 10 year vinyl milestone back in November 2017. My three original gals (Anna Marie, Diamond, and Hyatt) are no longer on their original 47/55/60cm bodies. They have all migrated to 48/50cms.
K2!
Stoopid Noob

Postby zirconmermaid » Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:10 am

I really love the 50cm bodies and their variants, but Hazel needs to stay on the 60cm. I really love that torso and those hands best. At least her spine hasn't any problems now that I put the 50cm spine in there.
It's all about Hazel!

"Space.... the Vinyl Frontier. These are the voyages of the Starship Obitsurprise. Her 1/3rd scale mission: To seek out new plotlines, to explore the Whole Apartment - To Ball-Jointedly go where no doll has gone before!" -- Swan

Avatar by Meredith Dillman, http://www.meredithdillman.com
zirconmermaid
It's all about Hazel

Postby K2! » Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:48 am

zirconmermaid wrote:I really love the 50cm bodies and their variants, but Hazel needs to stay on the 60cm.

Absolutely. Hazel on any other body would be...unthinkable!
While I don't have any 60cm girls any more besides Cora, I have used some 60cm parts to make my 55cm guys a bit taller/bigger.
K2!
Stoopid Noob

Postby kiki-chan78 » Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:48 am

Late to the party... but yeah, I agree with K2, Hazel needs to stay a 60cm. Anything else would be just weird. Kind of like Omi on anything but a crazy modded 60cm. (I've got a spare body JUST IN CASE!) <3
kiki-chan78
I snort dolliehs liek candi

Return to Board index

Return to 1/3 Scale