Go to footer

My title makes me sad

Find out about new features, make wishes, bring up technical problems. Not a place to complain about naughty posts, etc...

Re: My title makes me sad

Postby Lamia of the Dark » Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:45 pm

Greyhaunt wrote:Let me just toss in here, that titles are here for fun and they are very random and I made them up one day when I was bored. If you don't like your title, eventually it will change if you are patient. On the other hand, don't spam the forum trying to raise your post count because that just annoys the heck out of people (and believe me, we can tell when someone is doing it) and in the end what will happen is there will be no title at all for anyone - and if they ask why, we'll point to you and say "They ruined it for everyone."

>_> and now I am tempted to ruin it for everyone just so I can be infamous for it.
I have so many dolls that I can't fit all their names in my signature anymore. @__@
Lamia of the Dark
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Postby Nella » Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:00 pm

I like looking at everyone's titles. It's funny what they say. I never know when to expect it to change either. I get used to one and then glance over only to see that it's something new. :lol:
Nella
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Greyhaunt » Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:16 pm

Lamia of the Dark wrote:
Greyhaunt wrote:Let me just toss in here, that titles are here for fun and they are very random and I made them up one day when I was bored. If you don't like your title, eventually it will change if you are patient. On the other hand, don't spam the forum trying to raise your post count because that just annoys the heck out of people (and believe me, we can tell when someone is doing it) and in the end what will happen is there will be no title at all for anyone - and if they ask why, we'll point to you and say "They ruined it for everyone."

>_> and now I am tempted to ruin it for everyone just so I can be infamous for it.

The notoriety would not be worth the extreme negative value of pissing off myself and the other mods. Trust me.
Greyhaunt
Snarky Bitch Who Runs this Place

Postby Lamia of the Dark » Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:13 pm

Greyhaunt wrote:
Lamia of the Dark wrote:

The notoriety would not be worth the extreme negative value of pissing off myself and the other mods. Trust me.

I said "I'm tempted", not "I'm seriously planning to do that" :?

I tend to rack up on-topic posts pretty fast anyways :mrgreen:
I have so many dolls that I can't fit all their names in my signature anymore. @__@
Lamia of the Dark

Postby K2! » Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:59 pm

Greyhaunt wrote:
Lamia of the Dark wrote:

Like the Secret Service, we take every "threat" seriously, whether it was made in jest or not. You can officially consider this your first and last warning.
K2!
Stoopid Noob

Postby Lamia of the Dark » Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:34 am

K2! wrote:Like the Secret Service, we take every "threat" seriously, whether it was made in jest or not. You can officially consider this your first and last warning.

:cry: :cry: *leaves the Sanctuary forever*
Lamia of the Dark

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Forum Facts