Go to footer

Zuru 5 Surprise Mini Brands *and other small stuff

Raise your hand if you have action figures, movie based toys, model tanks etc... Yea, this place is for you!

Re: Zuru 5 Surprise Mini Brands *and other small stuff

Postby DollyKim » Fri May 24, 2024 3:39 pm

Just went thru everything, found a stray gallon bag where I didn't expect to, I have 230 individuals for trade or to decide if 2 of every grocery can work then I'll have to pick out the fast food. There's still some more duplicates beyond this.

I don't have enough eye screws or hand strength to make jewelry out of them.
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Postby DollyKim » Sat May 25, 2024 4:23 am

I got a pair of surprise ball sneakers (Nike in a box) and a hat with my minis order and I can say the shoes generally aren't going to fit any of the dolls. They're too big in every way for girls, will fall off their feet and proportionally, and are too narrow for any of the boys. The baseball caps are plastic and round, and look to fit a Barbie.
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Postby maywong » Sat May 25, 2024 7:09 am

I saw someone on Youtube cut the back of the sneakers and put them on a Ken doll.
maywong
MD - Master of Dollology

Postby Janeway » Sat May 25, 2024 6:32 pm

I love collecting these.
Janeway
the walls have dolliehs

Postby DollyKim » Sun May 26, 2024 4:16 am

I'm looking forward to stopping, in a way. Managed to get down to hopefully no more than 2 of anything which leaves a much more reasonable amount of leftovers to deal with. Some of it will get turned in to jewelry charms and the rest can go in to a sort of "junk drawer" of toys we don't quite know what to do with.

Power tools aside I've finally figured that by poking the mini with the tip of a safety pin it makes it easier to get a little jewelry eye screw to go in, for most of the stuff. Add some jewelry or super glue and you've got fun. I also remember seeing Re Ment glued on to rings and pins.
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Postby maywong » Sun May 26, 2024 8:11 am

You could make a grocery store with the extras like I did.
maywong
MD - Master of Dollology

Postby DollyKim » Mon May 27, 2024 4:35 am

The dolls and I are in discussion that any ideas from the blue and especially the brown carpet houses that haven't made any significant progress, BJD making aside, might not be happening. Getting the dollhouse set up at all is going to be a major step towards everything. (insert real live events and blog reasons here)

If I keep no more than 2 of anything the extras are a much more reasonable amount. I picked out a few more pieces to make jewelry out of. Like with Monster High I am looking for a reason to stop or slow down just for the sake of doing so. Don't want the dolls to become hoarders.
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Postby DollyKim » Thu May 30, 2024 12:00 pm

Got one of the non Zuru brand resin kits, it's the blue jello mold. Haven't opened any of the little packets if anyone needs it.
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Other Toys