Go to footer

Anyone else collect?

Raise your hand if you have action figures, movie based toys, model tanks etc... Yea, this place is for you!

Re: Anyone else collect?

Postby -T2P- » Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:30 am

Kd_Bunchanumbers wrote:I take pictures of questionably adorable figures. I've added a yoshi and a troll doll to my collection after this pic:

Sometimes they hang out with my Anakin and make him question his sanity...

Awww! They're such cute little guys! And those are really cool pictures!

And I think I had some of those winner circle horses as a child to but they didn't survive all the yard sales we had over the years :(
-T2P-
i see dead dolliehs

Postby absynthe1972 » Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:40 pm

I hate to say it but I don't even collect toys other than the dolliehs. I DO collect silver teapots, ceramic teapots, tiny cups/saucer sets and souvenir spoons from Europe. *rolls eyes* I'm such a geek.
My what big EYES you have!
absynthe1972
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby Mary Kathryn » Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:09 am

I have Breyers. Several of them. :lol: Also some Peter Stone mini-chips like this guy -

Here is my pride and joy. He's a dapple grey Proud Arabian Stallion from the early eighties that was only produced with the black points for about nine months. I saved my allowance for weeks to buy him for $9. :)
Mary Kathryn

Postby nashira » Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:51 am

Oooh Breyers! And Schleich's! I can has horsssies! >.>

Sorry a lolcat got my tongue there for a moment. :twisted:

I have some model horses. And my Maia has a wee little model horse of her own. *g* http://www.flickr.com/photos/sacredspir ... 895906912/ Here's a couple of mine, I need to get photos of Maia's itty bitty mini whinny. And I have some stablemate blanks from the 70's to paint up once I finish dremelling them.
nashira
i see dead dolliehs

Postby Indigo » Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:56 pm

I love horses! I have some that are covered with leather and very detailed. I had too many of them that I ended up giving several of them away before I moved! They are perfectly sized for 1:6th dolls/figures. :)
Live to Play, Play to Live!
Indigo
i see dead dolliehs

Postby Valli » Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:34 pm

The horse is gorgeous, T2P.
John your little creatures are cute. I like the brown knitted effect one the most.
Your Breyers are beautiful, Mary Kathryn.
I've recently gone in for a Wonder Frog and a Nikki cat by Petworks.
Valli
I snort dolliehs liek candi

Postby Wardah » Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:18 pm

Oh do I! I collect My Little Ponies and Littlest Pet Shop and various other small pretty fantasy animals.
Wardah
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Lamia of the Dark » Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:21 am

Anime figures. I collect anime figures.

Also, things from vending machines. I can't help it. If there is a vending machine with toys in little capsules and I have quarters in my purse... Toys are coming home with me. Not a single quarter will be spared.

Also sharks. I collect anything to do with sharks.

>____> basically anything that I develop more than a passing interest in, I end up collecting.
I have so many dolls that I can't fit all their names in my signature anymore. @__@
Lamia of the Dark
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Postby Stormlight » Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:00 am

My Little Ponies! I just started up the collection again (no thanks to a certain thread on this very forum *cough*). I also collect those Schleich figures. The horses with the faeries on them (and just the faeries).

I think the fact that the horses are anatomically correct is completely hilarious. Especially when they're dolled up with pink bridals and flowers in their hair and you expect them to be girl horses and you just happen to flip one over whilst examining the details and ohhhh whoops! O_O Girl horses definitely don't have THAT under there! XDDD
Stormlight

Postby Linteia » Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:54 pm

I don't really photograph any of them, but I collect Gundam Wing models (the series, not the specific gundam). Someday I hope to find a 1/60 scale Deathscythe to go with my Wing so I can stage Gundam slash scenes. I am a dirty, dirty fangirl. :P
Linteia
the walls have dolliehs

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Other Toys