Go to footer

Zuru 5 Surprise Mini Brands *and other small stuff

Raise your hand if you have action figures, movie based toys, model tanks etc... Yea, this place is for you!

Re: Zuru 5 Surprise Mini Brands *and other small stuff

Postby DollyKim » Fri Sep 09, 2022 5:29 am

Like all my foodie balls have an empty hamburger box for a hamburger I have yet to get or a Subway sandwich. I got to a point where one new item per ball was a good thing, and then I stopped for awhile. Aside from the fast food, which I think I'm getting done with, I'm just going with Ebay sellers who let me pick.

But I also have a sizable collection of photoshopped food labels so when I get bored and crafty I can make Kotter Pops. Most are from Something Awful so they violate the TOS by existing but it'll make an eventual doll supermarket more fun. Or make a craft out of them, like a Mayo wreath or some jewelry.
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Postby DollyKim » Sun Sep 11, 2022 2:13 pm

Gold prize balls showed up at one of my local Walmarts, and they still have a bunch of silver ones. Advent calendars are showing up. I will say they make a good base for cabinets/lockers/automats.

Disney Store and series 4 food are in multi pack tubes. The tube will hold many 1/6 scale size dolls and keep the dust off.
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Postby maywong » Mon Sep 12, 2022 7:12 am

Thanks for the update.
maywong
MD - Master of Dollology

Postby DollyKim » Tue Sep 13, 2022 6:03 am

I should have said it's the everything is gold with the fancy ones being rose gold set I saw. And it's still hit and miss because the other Mart was over run with fashion ones.

And I am still in the market for a Carl's Jr/Hardees angus burger or two. So if anyone has spare fast food to part with LMK and I'll check my list.
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Postby Kattriella » Tue Sep 13, 2022 12:45 pm

Looks like some Dollar General stores are going to be carrying some of the Mini Brands and Real Littles Shopkins full time now. It'll probably be old series of them, so that's something to be on the lookout for if you're still missing something.
Kattriella
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby maywong » Tue Sep 13, 2022 6:53 pm

Kattriella wrote:Looks like some Dollar General stores are going to be carrying some of the Mini Brands and Real Littles Shopkins full time now. It'll probably be old series of them, so that's something to be on the lookout for if you're still missing something.

I still haven't seen them at my dollars store yet in IL.
maywong
MD - Master of Dollology

Postby Kattriella » Wed Sep 14, 2022 2:40 pm

maywong wrote:
Kattriella wrote:Looks like some Dollar General stores are going to be carrying some of the Mini Brands and Real Littles Shopkins full time now. It'll probably be old series of them, so that's something to be on the lookout for if you're still missing something.

I still haven't seen them at my dollars store yet in IL.

It could be regional. My store just reset its toy section a few days ago, so it's a very new thing.
Kattriella

Postby DollyKim » Thu Sep 15, 2022 5:07 am

We have enough stores around here we have to give them nick names, some not for polite chat boards, there's even a Used 2 B A box store, but the neighborhood will determine what they get too. If the store has a turnstile it's not going to have much for things that fit in to pockets.

Which probably explains why a lot of the prize balls are the size they are.

Check Five Below on a regular basis. That has really become a surprise, we have ___ store.
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Postby DollyKim » Fri Sep 16, 2022 5:31 am

I got a package of shoes, it was in my path so I had to pick it up, rare gold pair inside. They almost look big enough for Ken feet. I wish I could have opened the bag so I could reuse it, the box is nice, the shoes are wrapped in paper, they come with a little chain so you can wear them like a decoration.

Looks like they would be good to anchor your dolls for free standing.
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Postby Kattriella » Tue Sep 27, 2022 10:43 am

I've officially found series 4 Mini Brands at Dollar General!

First ball had a gold Frozen Moments inside! And the box of raisins in the third on, upon close inspection, is metallic! Plus I got the laundry detergent I wanted in the first batch I bought? Best. Haul. Ever.
Kattriella

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Other Toys