Go to footer

Dinky Doo Hooves.

Raise your hand if you have action figures, movie based toys, model tanks etc... Yea, this place is for you!

Dinky Doo Hooves.

Postby Kd_Bunchanumbers » Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:56 am

So I finally got around to redoing my botched Sweetie Belle into Dinky Hooves. Not much so say except kanekalon for the hair and a FBR and eye colour change. I’m not sure if the hairstyle is Dinky enough but considering she hasn’t had the amount of show appearances that Derpy has I’m content.

Dinky is the fanon daughter of Derpy Hooves who appeared in Winder Wrap up and that's about it. I wasn't really a big fan of Dinky until I saw all of the heart breaking, emotional, snuggly fan work of Dinky and Derpy and how someone with a mother like Derpy would cope in Ponyville. Though until there is a canon reason for a pegasus to be able to birth a unicorn, I'm assuming Derpy just adopted Dinky.

Ack, now with Sweetie Belle I simply am dying of cute at the kid ponies. I need the whole Cutie Mark Crusaders now.

Kd_Bunchanumbers
the walls have dolliehs

Re: Dinky Doo Hooves.

Postby skookum hime » Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:17 pm

Actually Lauren Faust said she didn't see why a pegasus couldn't have a unicorn baby. The rumor is that Pokey Pierce is the dad lol
skookum hime
Dolly Pardon

Postby Kd_Bunchanumbers » Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:29 am

skookum hime wrote:Actually Lauren Faust said she didn't see why a pegasus couldn't have a unicorn baby. The rumor is that Pokey Pierce is the dad lol

I would say Prince Blueblood would have been...
Kd_Bunchanumbers
the walls have dolliehs

Postby skookum hime » Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:38 pm

Pokey Pierce is the easy scapegoat....but Prince blueblood would be my fave option! Do you follow his Tumblr?
skookum hime
Dolly Pardon

Return to Board index

Return to Other Toys