Go to footer

Cloud Kicker and Berry Punch.

Raise your hand if you have action figures, movie based toys, model tanks etc... Yea, this place is for you!

Cloud Kicker and Berry Punch.

Postby Kd_Bunchanumbers » Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:06 am

Well then, I finally painted Cloud Kicker’s hair and fudged with her eyes a bit. I’m sort of working on my Ponyville Mane 6 (which is Lyra, Bonbon, Derpy, Cloud Kicker, Berry Punch and Carrot Top) and I’m pretty happy how this turned out. I blame Brett for drawing my attention to her since I was perfectly fine without needing more background ponies to make…
My Lily Blossom was customized to look more like her Blind Bag, haha.
Yellow paint is such a derp to work with, just saying.

Ah, Berry Punch, the fanon town drunk...So yeah, I was out shopping with some of the bronies and I pointed out to a friend that you could easily turn Daisy Dreams into Berry Punch. Which of course I had to prove using a very baity DD I got (which had melted hair and a lot of scratches to her hair area). This was, ironically, one of the easiest customs I’ve ever done since it didn’t involve a full body repaint, hair that I could sculpt easily and an easy enough hair colour. I just need to give her empty liquor bottles to treat her emotional problems.

I just need to get my hands on a couple Applejacks to turn into Caramel, Carrot Top and Big Mac.

"Hmmm, one sip wouldn't hurt..."

Five minutes later...
Bonbon: Look Berry Punch, I think you have a problem...
Derpy: I know Princeblood knocked both of us up but you shouldn't keep dwelling on it..
Cloud Kicker: I'm with Derpy on this...
Lyra, thinking: Why can't I have hands? :C

Tequila hat.

Kd_Bunchanumbers
the walls have dolliehs

Re: Cloud Kicker and Berry Punch.

Postby Gift_in_Edge » Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:08 pm

Lyra, thinking: Why can't I have hands? :C

ROFL XD
I'm mostly on Tumblr now.
Gift_in_Edge
I have no life but dolliehs