Go to footer

50cm parts and a 60cm Obitsu - it works!!

You did WHAT? WHERE?? HOW??? Share the knowledge or explain once again why we use chalk pastels and not oils.

Re: 50cm parts and a 60cm Obitsu - it works!!

Postby Greyhaunt » Tue May 24, 2011 2:29 pm

K2! wrote:This spinal part swap is really the only thing that is interchange able between the 50cm and the 60cm.
The pegs at the ends of the 50cm spinal piece are the same diameter as those of their counter parts on the 60cm.

The "bones" connecting the joint parts in the arms and legs as well as the shoulder pegs ARE NOT the same diameters and can not be swapped without modification. This includes the arm to torso connection. Damage will ensue. Dolliehs will be unhappieh. Parts will have to be ordered. Harsh words will be uttered.

I sense the voice of experience speaking! I shall heed the words!
Greyhaunt
Snarky Bitch Who Runs this Place

Postby Lolita Lacemaker » Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:44 pm

I think I now have a missing for my Risha. :D Shiny new backbone! Hope that doesn't mean she will get more of an attitude.
Lolita Lacemaker: AKA Knitting Dragon.
Mama to: Mimi (RS Ju), Risha (Obitsu 60cm Haruka), Floaters: Dar, (MNM Grell Sutcliff) Fancy (Gretal), Nanashi (60-001)
"...a child's loss of a doll and a king's loss of a crown are events of the same size” – Mark Twain
Lolita Lacemaker
i see dead dolliehs

Postby Greyhaunt » Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:21 pm

I just got my new piece in the mail from Emory the other day - so now my only actual 60cm will be getting a flexy spine LOL!
Greyhaunt
Snarky Bitch Who Runs this Place

Postby Janeway » Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:08 am

:) I'll be swaping spines when l get my obitsu 60cm girl. I just wish l could find pictures on how to do this etc.
Janeway
the walls have dolliehs

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Tips & Tricks