Go to footer

Hello Again! Q, A, & S

The real reason you all come here and we know it.

Finally Available!

Postby K2! » Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:13 pm

It appears the MADh Vinyl 2013 Calendar is finally up for sale at the MADh Vinyl Shop.
http://www.zazzle.com/madhvinylshop/
Click on "View All Products".
K2!
Stoopid Noob

Re: Hello Again! Q, A, & S

Postby jemlovecraft » Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:19 pm

Have to ask: I saw on the map that there's Yutani Medical Group, where Penny and Cora live... Is there any connection to Weyland-Yutani from the Alien films, maybe pre-merger with Weyland (like how Weyland is seen pre-merger in Prometheus)? Or is it just a shout-out?
deviantArt
Flickr
Story blog/Doll blog
At Home: BBB Ariel (Leah) ♠ DZ Hid (Sam) ♠ DZ Mo/AOD (Pen) ♠ RS Fei (Siri) ♠ RS Tang/D-Leaves (Cord) ♠ RS An (Michael)
jemlovecraft
Dolly Pardon

Postby K2! » Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:14 pm

The MADh Vinyl legal team requires us to run this standardized disclaimer:
"The events depicted in this literary/artistic work (and we use those terms loosely) are fictitious. Any similarity to any person, product, or popular science fiction movie franchise living, dead, or undead, is merely coincidental. No real animals were harmed in the making of this work. But since nekomimi aren't real, we go through 6 or 8 per episode."
K2!
Stoopid Noob

Postby Gift_in_Edge » Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:07 am

What's the story behind the Plushie Wars?
I'm mostly on Tumblr now.
Gift_in_Edge
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby K2! » Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:44 pm

Gift_in_Edge wrote:What's the story behind the Plushie Wars?

The Plushie Wars is a reference to a two part box opening story posted to the Junky Spot years ago by another doll owner. In the story, the new doll is greeted by a group of resident plushies. The new doll produces a huge knife and stabs one of the plushies. As the other plushies flee the new doll guts the stabbed plushie and proceeds to don his carcass like a fur coat. There was a hint that the plushies would regroup and retaliate, hence the coming Plushie Wars. Anna Marie saw these posts and being unable to distinguish a story from reality (like many of her kind) wanted to go to the plushie's aid.
The actual Plushie Wars never materialized.
K2!
Stoopid Noob

Postby Swan » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:08 pm

WOOT! Just got my calendar. It is BEAUTIFUL! It arrived just about within a week of my having ordered it! It arrived undamaged and it is WONDERFUL!

OK I instantly broke my resolution NOT to look at all the pictures in one sitting! I *had* planned on taking it month by month, letting myself be surprised by each picture. I couldn't WAAAAAAAIT!!
March was ESPECIALLY beautiful!!

The quality is first rate! Not only THAT... BUT I didn't even have to pay full price! I paid attention to the promo codes, wrote them down and when I filled in my information, put in a code and ZOOM! Dropped it from $20 to $15!! That INCLUDED postage!!

Not only THAT, BUT... in the package was a slip that gives me a 20% discount on my NEXT Zazzle purchase! So I'll save up my pennies and grab something ELSE from the MADh store!

C'mon guys there's still TIME to go and grab these FABULOUS calendars! I LOVE MINE!!

Swan
OK, Hyatt, OK! I wrote it just like you told me! Now LET poor little Pinky GO!!
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -- Arthur C. Clarke, "Profiles of The Future", 1961 (Clarke's third law)
Swan
I snort dolliehs liek candi

Postby K2! » Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:46 pm

Swan wrote:OK, Hyatt, OK! I wrote it just like you told me! Now LET poor little Pinky GO!!

K2!
Stoopid Noob

Postby Greyhaunt » Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:51 am

oh...my god....I love the grapes!

You got a new chair too! Nice!
Greyhaunt
Snarky Bitch Who Runs this Place

OMG! It's STARTING!!!

Postby Swan » Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:45 pm

I checked the White House petition site and just about PLOTZED! Someone is petitioning the government to re-direct federal drug law funding to "Genetically engineered domestic cat-girls"!!

I am NOT making this UP, people! I just about fainted! Here's a NSFW linkie!
http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/cat-girls

The other linkie, directly to the White House page is broken but here it is for reference
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petiti ... s/3V3hnsHx

Wait... WAIT! K2!! What do you KNOW about this?!! Is it already under way?!

It's time for another old-fashioned Southern swoon! I feel the vapors coming on!

Swan
Last edited by Swan on Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -- Arthur C. Clarke, "Profiles of The Future", 1961 (Clarke's third law)
Swan
I snort dolliehs liek candi

Postby K2! » Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:43 pm

K2!
Stoopid Noob

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to MADh Vinyl