Go to footer

Hello Again! Q, A, & S

The real reason you all come here and we know it.

Re: Hello Again! Q, A, & S

Postby cirquemom » Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:34 am

Sadly, my poor little exploded pea brain wouldn't even attract a hungry rat.
Mary the Doll~ New book by the author of Resin Life~ now available on amazon.com :
http://www.amazon.com/Mary-Doll-Wendy-R ... 300188200/Image
cirquemom
Snarky Princess

Postby K2! » Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:33 am

Greyhaunt wrote:What, it's not midnight yet on our side of the country - bet he's still up 'shopping it just for you :)

It would have been up about 45 minutes earlier but I had a (rare) system crash and I lost one of the last (nearly completed) CG heavy frames. Had to start over (after the cursing subsided).
K2!
Stoopid Noob

Postby cirquemom » Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:35 am

K2! wrote:
Greyhaunt wrote:What, it's not midnight yet on our side of the country - bet he's still up 'shopping it just for you :)

It would have been up about 45 minutes earlier but I had a (rare) system crash and I lost one of the last (nearly completed) CG heavy frames. Had to start over (after the cursing subsided).

Oh no. It's a good thing you didn't have any loaded firearms handy....
Mary the Doll~ New book by the author of Resin Life~ now available on amazon.com :
http://www.amazon.com/Mary-Doll-Wendy-R ... 300188200/Image
cirquemom
Snarky Princess

Nyoko-chan Update

Postby K2! » Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:48 pm

You remember Nyoko-chan, don't you? The poor little creature who was the product of an encounter with Hyatt, MADh Vinyl's preeminent prankster.

Many a reader commented on the spinal pain they were sharing from the mere sight of her extreme frontal assets.

"How could she possibly stand, balancing such cranium sized maiden melons?"

It was true, Nyoko-chan's old Mini Dollfie Dream body was unable to cope with the stresses heaped upon it due to the weight of her ample chestal appendages. She was totally unable to stand properly without an additional support or two.

Finally, after several moment's thought, we here at the MV laboratories are please to announce that the condition of virtual nekomimi breastigial overbalance has been rectified. This miracle of modern mammary architectural engineering is thanks once again to our good friends at Parabox and Obitsu.
Presenting the new Nyoko-chan!

Her old body has been (nearly) completely replaced with, of all things, the new 40cm body!
And you thought the new "Alice" was cute.

The amazing and versatile 40cm body brings new heights to nekomimi absurdity, handling Nyoko-chan's excessive lady baggages without modification.
It can even balance easily without using the metal plate and magnetic feet.

Nyoko-chan is now the picture of feline poise and grace. Still a little high in the coefficient of drag department, but a miracle of modern ball joint technology none the less.

Nyoko-chan's renewal can mean only one thing. We'll be seeing a lot more (pun intended) of our favorite cyber kitty in the future.
K2!
Stoopid Noob

Postby zirconmermaid » Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:44 pm

Good grief! Get that girl a back brace! The weight alone must be killing her! And where in the world did you find such an overabundance of vinyl?
It's all about Hazel!

"Space.... the Vinyl Frontier. These are the voyages of the Starship Obitsurprise. Her 1/3rd scale mission: To seek out new plotlines, to explore the Whole Apartment - To Ball-Jointedly go where no doll has gone before!" -- Swan

Avatar by Meredith Dillman, http://www.meredithdillman.com
zirconmermaid
It's all about Hazel

Postby Swan » Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:54 am

Swan goggles at the LadyLumps

SWEET Cream-of-Jesus on TOAST POINTS! Thank all the Forgotten Gods for *puberty* and pre-pubertal lack of mammage! Otherwise that poor girl's mother would've died in chestbirth!

They look like two walruses fighting in a circus tent! Those things'd better be filled with helium, or the poor child'll weight 274 POUNDS! GAH!!!

It's 3:52 AM Saturday morning as I write this... I think I'll crawl back to bed. Lying flat of my back... I don't DARE fluff my pillow or I'll have NIGHTMARES!

Be Seeing You

Swan - the Cygnificant Other
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -- Arthur C. Clarke, "Profiles of The Future", 1961 (Clarke's third law)
Swan
I snort dolliehs liek candi

Postby Greyhaunt » Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:26 pm

I'm not sure what scares me more about those photos - the ginormous size of those boobs - or the thought of staining from that black bikini!
Greyhaunt
Snarky Bitch Who Runs this Place

Postby zirconmermaid » Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:33 pm

Having just shown this to my husband, I pass on his comments for your amusement: "Thank god for modern technology!"
:lol: :lol: :lol:
It's all about Hazel!

"Space.... the Vinyl Frontier. These are the voyages of the Starship Obitsurprise. Her 1/3rd scale mission: To seek out new plotlines, to explore the Whole Apartment - To Ball-Jointedly go where no doll has gone before!" -- Swan

Avatar by Meredith Dillman, http://www.meredithdillman.com
zirconmermaid
It's all about Hazel

Postby AlmySidaKay » Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:39 pm

From my Bf who dislikes dolls, "Holy Bazoonga's Batman! Why can't you have a doll like that one?!"
A hobby isn't supposed to leave you wistful, regretful and vaguely disappointed. BJD collecting is as customizable as the dolls themselves. Do whatever pleases you the most, because otherwise, why do it at all? All for the 'Gram Bitches love the 'Gram.
AlmySidaKay
Keeper of Unicorns, Rainbows and Happy Things

Postby Swan » Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:12 pm

To the tune of "My Boy lollipop" (idea based on her basic *shape*)

"Oh my girl, Lollipop!
She's got such boobs, she can't stand up!
She set herself on fire!
Friction from her attire!
Oh my girl Lo-li-pop!

My girl Lollipop!
If she expands, she's gonna pop!
You'll goggle when you see 'er!
Toes aint seen sun in years!
My girl Lol-li-pop!

I love her I love her I love her so!
I just wanted to know
How in the Hell you convert a doll?
And how does she stay VERTICAL?!

My Girl Lo-li-pop!
When she comes in the men's jaws drop!
The chest from outer space...
I've never seen her face,
My girl Lo-li-pop!

My girl Lollipop!
She's got a chest that never stops!
She wears a Z-bra triple
Deadly weapon-nipples!
My Girl Lol-li-pop!

(refrain)

Oh My Girl Lollipop!
She gets pulled over by ev'ry cop!
Her chest is a sen-sation!
A moving vi-o-lation!
My girl Lo-li-pop!

My Girl Lol-li-pop!
Don't turn too fast or you'll get bopped!
Those tits are up my alley!
We call her Silicon Valley-Girl Lol-li-pop!

Swan
The Cygnificant Other
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -- Arthur C. Clarke, "Profiles of The Future", 1961 (Clarke's third law)
Swan
I snort dolliehs liek candi

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to MADh Vinyl