Go to footer

247 Jazz Improv

The real reason you all come here and we know it.

247 Jazz Improv

Postby K2! » Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:17 pm

K2!
Stoopid Noob

Re: 247 Jazz Improv

Postby Swan » Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:03 pm

Yep! I KNEW it!

As I said, Nekomimis are half magic. This 'magic' side to them makes them FAR more susceptible or compatible to/with electronics! Being "mythical" and not fully human, they are perfect experimental subjects.

I have NO doubt that there is a thriving black market in the poor kitties! It will be VERY interesting to see just what Jazz DOES with this information. She wondered about Nyoko-chan. Perhaps she will put two and two together with the ears and tail thing going on.

What will be intriguing is... which side will Jazz TAKE? If either? She would make an invaluable help to the side of "good" and a bad foe on the side of "evil".

And.... she just plugged what VTX found, into her computer, which is connected to the web. If the "friend" is Hyatt... Hyatt is now FREEEEEEEEE! Dollars to doughnuts if she is still "alive" (even if disembodied) Hyatt WILL have a field day! Watch to see if Our Heroes (at the Farnsworth Residence) start having computer glitches show up! :D

On the OTHER hand... she IS about to give the data (and possibly a version of Hyatt) TO Noriko!! Ooooh if Hyatt gets her claws into THEM, it's FIREWORKS!! Definitely the fight of the CENTURY!

Going for more popcorn!

Swan
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -- Arthur C. Clarke, "Profiles of The Future", 1961 (Clarke's third law)
Swan
I snort dolliehs liek candi

Postby Janeway » Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:11 am

:) Oh this is good and Jazz do your reseach on this matter. I love Nekomimis and Jazz well too they are just too cute. love the pictures as always K2.
Janeway
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Evelien » Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:07 am

I hope you're right Swan!!! ^^ Come back Hyatt!!
European dealer for Captured in Glass doll eyes
Flickr | Ipernity
"I suspect Evelien doesn't go around wearing a little white lace hat and wooden shoes." -cirquemom
Evelien
Dr. Dollittle

Postby zirconmermaid » Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:59 pm

I just thought of something. Jazz and Ice aren't Nekomimi. So what exactly are they? They are the size of Nekomimi!
It's all about Hazel!

"Space.... the Vinyl Frontier. These are the voyages of the Starship Obitsurprise. Her 1/3rd scale mission: To seek out new plotlines, to explore the Whole Apartment - To Ball-Jointedly go where no doll has gone before!" -- Swan

Avatar by Meredith Dillman, http://www.meredithdillman.com
zirconmermaid
It's all about Hazel

Postby Swan » Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:13 pm

A-HA! Right! And neither is Rhianni nor Robbie. Gooooooooood QUESTION!!

K2?
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -- Arthur C. Clarke, "Profiles of The Future", 1961 (Clarke's third law)
Swan
I snort dolliehs liek candi

Postby cirquemom » Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:47 pm

Excellent!
Are we getting a Rhianni/Robbie Reprise?
Mary the Doll~ New book by the author of Resin Life~ now available on amazon.com :
http://www.amazon.com/Mary-Doll-Wendy-R ... 300188200/Image
cirquemom
Snarky Princess

Postby K2! » Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:20 am

zirconmermaid wrote:I just thought of something. Jazz and Ice aren't Nekomimi. So what exactly are they? They are the size of Nekomimi!

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=56&p=79136#p79136
K2!
Stoopid Noob

Return to Board index

Return to MADh Vinyl