Go to footer

287 CE2K

The real reason you all come here and we know it.

287 CE2K

Postby K2! » Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:43 pm

K2!
Stoopid Noob

Re: 287 CE2K

Postby cirquemom » Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:23 pm

Hhmmmm..........which "she" I wonder.....
Mary the Doll~ New book by the author of Resin Life~ now available on amazon.com :
http://www.amazon.com/Mary-Doll-Wendy-R ... 300188200/Image
cirquemom
Snarky Princess

Postby Swan » Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:21 pm

Well, if you will recall... One of the doctors that had experimented on Miyuki had talked to "Wolfberg" who hired Jazz to track the "missing package"... the shipment in which Miyuki was to be taken to the facility overseas, following her surgical implantations. Jazz hired by the sister, Noriko, of the "Bitch in Boots", Nyoko, who had been responsible for the death of Hyatt. The BiB was turned into a drooling simpleton "Nyoko-chan" but the two sisters remained on the case, showing Jazz (in her cybernetic form) the images from the airport security cameras of Miyuki's crate going onto the airplane and vanishing.

Later Nyoko-chan and Noriko were sucked back into the THIRD sister, the huge computer. All three sisters are now absorbed into the mind that is downloaded into Naruko's body.

SO since the last command the sisters HAD was to search for all information pertaining to the lost shipment... I gather that they MIGHT mean Miyuki, now rescued, and memory wiped to forget the Lab and the surgeries and implants.

NOTICE that the implants have not been removed from Miyuki (and if they are in Anna Marie, not from her either) Remember Hyatt's comment "Being around Anna Marie is like interference, like a low-level firewall. When (her friend) shows up it potentiates and my avoidance routines kick into overdrive." (paraphrase).

Owing to her computer origins, Naru's mind could recognize Miyuki as "The One (we were told to search for)."

In other words... things are ABOUT to get real interesting... real fast!

The question is this: IS Naru still able to "leap" back into the computer? Is Jazz still searching for her? Or is Jazz dead? Burnt out. Last we saw of her, her biological form was slumped over her keyboard, her death implied.

I will go and check the chart to see who is black-framed and who is not. EDIT neither Nyoko nor Noriko NOR Jazz are black-framed. Curiouser and curiouser PLUS all the girls identity cards in the Gals and Guys of MADh have been updated!
The adult Anna Marie is now an *inmate* of a federal prison and the label says WARNING Level IV Cybernetics" H'mmmmmmm.

Go and check out the chart (Worlds of MADh) and the cards (Gals and Guys of MADh) for updated information.

Swan
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -- Arthur C. Clarke, "Profiles of The Future", 1961 (Clarke's third law)
Swan
I snort dolliehs liek candi

Postby zirconmermaid » Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:02 pm

And why is Hyacinth looking upwards?? We love our MADh Vinyl!!
It's all about Hazel!

"Space.... the Vinyl Frontier. These are the voyages of the Starship Obitsurprise. Her 1/3rd scale mission: To seek out new plotlines, to explore the Whole Apartment - To Ball-Jointedly go where no doll has gone before!" -- Swan

Avatar by Meredith Dillman, http://www.meredithdillman.com
zirconmermaid
It's all about Hazel

Postby K2! » Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:09 am

Swan wrote:Well, if you will recall...

Nice summary.
K2!
Stoopid Noob

Postby Swan » Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:06 am

My memory's not as good but I hope it's fairly comprehensive as a sort of overview. I realize that this plot is over two years in the making! YOW! There are still many MANY unanswered questions!

I am LOVING this series!

Swan
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -- Arthur C. Clarke, "Profiles of The Future", 1961 (Clarke's third law)
Swan

Postby mica » Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:15 am

Innteresting.....!
Kerryth- Delilah Noir Dark and Defiant
Anakin- Goodreau Schemer
Robin- Impdoll Bobo
Willow- Hujoo Suve........Bran- Hujoo Suve
Atrus- Domuya Venturo......Miriana- Delf EL
Riven- Dollzone Yuu
mica

Postby Greyhaunt » Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:44 pm

hmmmmm.....I dunno. One - with a capital O just seems more ominous than merely searching to find a lost nekomimi. After all, Noriko's primary goal was to find out who it was who turned her beloved Nyoko into a fluffy, pink, monster-boobed, dingy nekomimi.

Love how Miyuki is hiding from the "pervy" new girl LOL.
Greyhaunt
Snarky Bitch Who Runs this Place

Postby Swan » Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:25 am

Greyhaunt wrote:hmmmmm.....I dunno. One - with a capital O just seems more ominous than merely searching to find a lost nekomimi. After all, Noriko's primary goal was to find out who it was who turned her beloved Nyoko into a fluffy, pink, monster-boobed, dingy nekomimi.

Love how Miyuki is hiding from the "pervy" new girl LOL.

Well.... if I recall (it's been years) the one responsible for *that* would've been... (Dun Dun DUNNNNNNN!!) AnnaMarie!

Ohhhhhhh, feces!! We're in for trouble.

Swan
Swan

Postby Janeway » Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:43 pm

interesting indeed and love the pictures.
Janeway
the walls have dolliehs

Next

Return to Board index

Return to MADh Vinyl