Go to footer

290 World Tour

The real reason you all come here and we know it.

290 World Tour

Postby K2! » Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:09 pm

K2!
Stoopid Noob

Re: 290 World Tour

Postby Kirahfaye » Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:09 pm

Curiouser and curiouser....
Dollieh Nirvana
Kirahfaye
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Postby Greyhaunt » Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:04 am

This really pretty *giggle* what is it called again?

OMG, someone must be using an air pump to keep filling up that girl's head.
Greyhaunt
Snarky Bitch Who Runs this Place

Postby Gift_in_Edge » Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:16 am

Did they get to see any llamas in Machu Picchu?
I'm mostly on Tumblr now.
Gift_in_Edge
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby zirconmermaid » Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:37 am

I love the girls! And Hyacinth, what are you up to??
It's all about Hazel!

"Space.... the Vinyl Frontier. These are the voyages of the Starship Obitsurprise. Her 1/3rd scale mission: To seek out new plotlines, to explore the Whole Apartment - To Ball-Jointedly go where no doll has gone before!" -- Swan

Avatar by Meredith Dillman, http://www.meredithdillman.com
zirconmermaid
It's all about Hazel

Postby oniakki » Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:58 am

"Why are we here again?" "Because you suggested it." "I did?"
*facedesk* Guess I shouldn't expect too much from her though ^.^;

That last frame makes me think of a video game finding treasure moment. da na na naa!
oniakki
I snort dolliehs liek candi

Postby Janeway » Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:10 pm

Hyacinth is up to something and l like the pictures as always k2.
Janeway
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Swan » Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:52 pm

A-HA!

These images suggest *why* Hyacinth suggested the Adventure Club in the *first* place!

She needs to get to various locations on Earth to collect items.
She knows that Sapphire can teleport people.
She knows that the girls are airheads, or don't talk, so the trips are pretty much 'secret'
She can 'suggest' (hypnosis?) where to go.

VERY CLEVER!! All this along with Ep 236 where she talked to Sapphire in Sapphire's "office" way back when... viewtopic.php?f=17&t=6180 suggest she's doing long term planning! She was asking Sapphire about magic and 'regeneration'. The next ep, of course Sapphire explained a bit to Hyacinth! Hyacinth mentioned doing further research, and later we see her researching in the University Library on "Stem Cells and the Future of Endocrinology" (the book she was putting back when Kaji spoke to her was "Current Populations XXXX" (last word unreadable)

Endocrinology is the study of the endocrine glands, such as pituitary and hypothalamus (I did much the same research! :D )) Somehow her research led her to move in with Diamond, Hyacinth and AnnaMarie. She's involved in some sort of magical-medical thing, I think.

The medical treatment of vampirism? Or something else. I don't think it's classical vampirism. She could be a lich or even a ghoul. She's part, think, of that 'magic signature' that Princess Cupcake is getting.

I'm pretty sure if it were evil... Sapphire wouldn't be co-operating.

Swan
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -- Arthur C. Clarke, "Profiles of The Future", 1961 (Clarke's third law)
Swan

Postby Swan » Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:44 pm

It's coming together! Just had a flash of intuition (it goes away if you put salve on it).

Endocrinology deals with hormones, endocrines, glands such as the thyroid, parathyroid, gonads etc, including Islats of Langerhans in the pancreas. Damage to or removal of the pancreas results in diabetes, the cessation or lessening of the production of insulin (from the Islets). AND who is along on these trips? MITTENS! Who is diabetic because the researchers removed her "pancakes'

This whole side trip from the main plot, I consider Hyacinth's attempts to find a way to regenerate Mittens' pancreas... Since the question about 'regeneration' came after Hyacinth met Mittens and fought off the bullies.

It's likely that Hyacinth has some interest or need, with regard to magic and endocrinology, and meeting Mittens was a co-incidence, but one she is taking advantage of to try to help the little nekomimi.

In general it points to Hyacinth being less of a mystery (but not much less!) and more fo a sympathetic figure aligned with good, even if she does "hike somewhere in between" the light and the dark.

It could ALSO be, that she is actively working on stopping the experiments being done on the helpless nekomimis in the school.

MAN this is getting interesting. Pretty soon, I'm going to have to start keeping notes to remember what is going on!!

Swan
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -- Arthur C. Clarke, "Profiles of The Future", 1961 (Clarke's third law)
Swan

Postby K2! » Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:28 pm

Swan wrote:Pretty soon, I'm going to have to start keeping notes to remember what is going on!!

I do. You can't tell who the players are without a score card.
K2!
Stoopid Noob

Next

Return to Board index

Return to MADh Vinyl