Go to footer

307 Remains

The real reason you all come here and we know it.

307 Remains

Postby K2! » Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:01 am

K2!
Stoopid Noob

Re: 307 Remains

Postby cirquemom » Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:17 am

Creepy....
Mary the Doll~ New book by the author of Resin Life~ now available on amazon.com :
http://www.amazon.com/Mary-Doll-Wendy-R ... 300188200/Image
cirquemom
Snarky Princess

Postby zirconmermaid » Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:00 am

Spooky!! I can't wait to see more! And is anyone else feeling really worried about little Hyacinth and her Mommie?
It's all about Hazel!

"Space.... the Vinyl Frontier. These are the voyages of the Starship Obitsurprise. Her 1/3rd scale mission: To seek out new plotlines, to explore the Whole Apartment - To Ball-Jointedly go where no doll has gone before!" -- Swan

Avatar by Meredith Dillman, http://www.meredithdillman.com
zirconmermaid
It's all about Hazel

Postby Swan » Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:19 am

Now Hyacinth, the more grown up version, found similar bones in Ep 290 World Tour. It is as if she were seeking them out. and of course her crying in the bathroom, calling to her Mommie "Don't make me do that" in Ep 294 "New Member".

I wonder if it is her mother's bones she is searching for. in Ep 295, "Further Suspicions" she is saying "Goodbye, Anna Marie, tell Miyuki I love her." as if she knows she is gong to be leaving or dying. And Sapphire is watching her.

And that is the LAST we have seen of Hyacinth, Anna Marie, Miyuki, Diamond or Sapphire, until these last two episodes, where we see Hyacinth as a young girl.

My guess is that she went to sleep as a young girl, and did not wake up for many many.... MANY years... possibly centuries, due to the effect of the bone.

We have not actually seen Hyacinth's mother. She is portrayed as a disembodied voice. Could it be that she IS the bone in the trunk? Or that she is supernatural? This episode ties neatly back into the earlier ones. Hyacinth's story is about to undergo a DRAMATIC transformation....

Note that the other time we saw something like this was when Diamond had her strange psychedelic dream which then changed into her memories/dream about Anna Marie's arrival. We find out later that HER dream of the past occurred with her death and subsequent shift (by Sapphire's magic into her younger cloned body.

And Sapphire was watching as Hyacinth said goodbye to Mittens. I think that the sacrifice that Sapphire needs to regrow Mittens' pancreas is Hyacinth herself. Hence her dream of the past.

Swan
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -- Arthur C. Clarke, "Profiles of The Future", 1961 (Clarke's third law)
Swan
I snort dolliehs liek candi

Postby Janeway » Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:53 am

cool and l realy like those pictures. I wonder if she well find her mom.
Janeway
the walls have dolliehs

Postby K2! » Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:45 am

Swan wrote:We have not actually seen Hyacinth's mother. She is portrayed as a disembodied voice.

The floating boxes of text are always dialog spoken by off camera "big people", such as the laboratory workers from Advanced Medica and here, Hyacinth's mother.
K2!
Stoopid Noob

Postby Swan » Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:04 am

Ah! Thanks for the clarification. Sooooooo Hyacinth has a 'big person' as a Mommie. *!?* Very interesting. Of course that is a meme shared by the comic strip Peanuts, where you never see the adults in the strip. Also, their voices are rendered as a series of exclamation points... and in the animated specials a seroes of "whah whah whah" sounds from a muted trombone. Too cool!

I'll have to check to see if that is included in the http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/W ... /MADHVinyl page about MADh Vinyl! For those who haven't seen this page... enjoy! :D

Swan
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -- Arthur C. Clarke, "Profiles of The Future", 1961 (Clarke's third law)
Swan
I snort dolliehs liek candi

Postby Greyhaunt » Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:28 pm

Hmmm, Toto, I don't think we're in Kansas anymore.
Greyhaunt
Snarky Bitch Who Runs this Place

Postby Mary Kathryn » Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:10 pm

Greyhaunt wrote:Hmmm, Toto, I don't think we're in Kansas anymore.

This. Also I want to huggle baby!Hyacinth. *squeezes Sorcha instead....gets evil eye*
Mary Kathryn
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Return to Board index

Return to MADh Vinyl