Go to footer

Ana and her new doo's.

They're too sexy for their clothing - but they have to wear them anyway! Did you buy it? Did you make it? Who cares - let'm strut their stuff here!

Ana and her new doo's.

Postby AlmySidaKay » Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:06 pm

This would be how my Moxie Teen doll Anastasia originally looked, the first photo isn't mine.

And then this would be Ana as a blonde wearing a bit more revealing clothing:

And this is Ana in my new favorite outfit for her:

All the new outfits are actually stolen from TY Gurlz I bought and shamelessly stripped. The shoes are actually Moxie Teenz shoes. And the wigs are Liv Girls wigs with the pegs cut out.
A hobby isn't supposed to leave you wistful, regretful and vaguely disappointed. BJD collecting is as customizable as the dolls themselves. Do whatever pleases you the most, because otherwise, why do it at all? All for the 'Gram Bitches love the 'Gram.
AlmySidaKay
Keeper of Unicorns, Rainbows and Happy Things

Re: Ana and her new doo's.

Postby delbelcoure » Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:18 am

It's great you've found new sources of clothes for her. I've wondered before what anther clothe fit the MT's.
I too have been eyeing those Ty Gurlz and wondering who could wear their clothes...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/delbelcoure
Does this, will this, enhance my life or the lives of others?
-Don Aslett
Ack! I'm being overrun by Monster High dolls and frankendollies!
delbelcoure
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Dark Angel » Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:05 pm

She looks so different as a blond!
My Family:
Angel, Madison, Morgan, Dog, Egyp, Zurui, Willow, Pandora, Meadow, Camille, Sazuki, Eros, Knox, Mishell, Kirin, Chili, Jack, Carmen, Levi, Dimitri, Sun Wukong, Jezzebelle, Ellie, Ayato, Adrian, Lulu, Dagon, Nick
Dark Angel
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby AlmySidaKay » Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:12 am

She's not a blonde most of the time because her head has a brown short haired paint on it and you can see some of it through the wig.
A hobby isn't supposed to leave you wistful, regretful and vaguely disappointed. BJD collecting is as customizable as the dolls themselves. Do whatever pleases you the most, because otherwise, why do it at all? All for the 'Gram Bitches love the 'Gram.
AlmySidaKay

Postby AlmySidaKay » Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:20 pm

Ana Sans Wig

This would be Ana with out her wig on, I have been thinking about trying to remove that but not sure if it would be like removing a face up and just need lots of rubbing alcohol and a magic eraser or something else.
AlmySidaKay

Postby Gift_in_Edge » Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:17 pm

The Moxie Teenz can be easy to find clothes for but they're super tall and skinny. So some of the clothes Almy and me get don't fit our other girls.
The Moxie Girl clothes fit Monster High girls, my Hestia, and Almy's Obitsu. Downside is you can't use their shoes.
I'm mostly on Tumblr now.
Gift_in_Edge
I have no life but dolliehs

Return to Board index

Return to Fashionista Revolution