Go to footer

I need YOUR DOLLIEHS!!!

The place for those OT discussions that you just HAVE to share in a doll themed forum.

I need YOUR DOLLIEHS!!!

Postby Greyhaunt » Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:01 pm

"What?", you say. "Why MY dolliehs?"

Well, as you may, or may not have noticed, the homepage of this wonderful site is bare nekkid. I want to put up a nice intro page explaining what sort of forum we are so we can [s]scare away all those people we don't want[/s] be accessible to new folks. On this page I definitely want to have photos representing the types of dolliehs that make their home here. Sure, I have dolls, but:

1) I don't have Barbie or Fashion Royalty or Tonner or 1/6 obitus or CyGirls etc...
2) Geez, how egoistical would that be if I thought only my dolls deserved to be on the front page???

Seriously, I want it to represent many of the types of dolls that we have here - so I would like photo "donations" from anyone who is interested. The rules are simple:

1) It must be YOUR doll - not someone elses
2) It must be YOUR photo - taken by you or by someone for you
3) It must be in focus - that's just an issue of presenting nicely
4) NO NAUGHTY BITS. I'm fairly sure I don't have to explain.
5) No more than 5 photos per person so I don't end up with too many AND please remember we want variety - not just BJDs!

No particular deadline on this - I have a backlog of work at work right now plus a conference coming up so it will take a bit to put together.
Greyhaunt
Snarky Bitch Who Runs this Place

Re: I need YOUR DOLLIEHS!!!

Postby maywong » Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:12 pm

Hmmmm the number 3 rule is going to be a tough one for me. LOL Would you like us to post or pm these pixs. to you? Also do you want head, group, or whole body shots?
maywong
MD - Master of Dollology

Postby AmberRose » Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:34 pm

I sent 2 photos one of a couple of my dolls and one of my youngest daughters first bjd
hope it helps ;)
AmberRose
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Greyhaunt » Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:20 pm

maywong wrote:Hmmmm the number 3 rule is going to be a tough one for me. LOL Would you like us to post or pm these pixs. to you? Also do you want head, group, or whole body shots?

I have absolutely no guidelines about the photo contents except for the one about no naughtiness :D So far folks have been PMing their donations to me and that works fine :)
Greyhaunt

Postby cirquemom » Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:52 pm

Obviously if you still have that resin life pdf grab anything you want out of it. Otherwise maybe I shoot you some of my newer stuff when I get a minute.
Mary the Doll~ New book by the author of Resin Life~ now available on amazon.com :
http://www.amazon.com/Mary-Doll-Wendy-R ... 300188200/Image
cirquemom
Snarky Princess

Postby Itsaiya » Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:31 am

I'll PM you some when my mouse works again, on my tower where my photos are =_= *using laptop* I'll get a new mouse and send you them, tomorrow.
Akihito [DZ Yuu], Red [ED Red], Sweetpea [DF Popo], Apollo [BBB Apollo], Reli [B&G Sharon], (phoenix) Efriete [B&G Afra], (human) Efriete [Migidoll Miho], Seth [Migidoll Ryu], Horus [Obitsu 50cm].

Do want: DR Xiao chi [as Xieu]; DOD Luke v2 [as Daven]; DIM Rain [as Rain]
Itsaiya
Dolly Pardon

Postby Greyhaunt » Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:45 am

It's no rush - I have a ton of stuff I've neglected this week that I need to catch up on :)
Greyhaunt

Postby Valli » Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:37 am

I have lots of variety and can send 1937 REPRO Barbie, some FRs, Momoko and a splash of animal BJDs. Will they do?
Valli
I snort dolliehs liek candi

Postby Greyhaunt » Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:00 am

Valli wrote:I have lots of variety and can send 1937 REPRO Barbie, some FRs, Momoko and a splash of animal BJDs. Will they do?

Yes!
Greyhaunt

Postby -T2P- » Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:26 am

I don't seem to be able to send PMs ^_^; do you have to have a certain number of posts in order to do so?
-T2P-
i see dead dolliehs

Next

Return to Board index

Return to Let's Talk!