Go to footer

Your latest buys!

The place for those OT discussions that you just HAVE to share in a doll themed forum.

Re: Your latest buys!

Postby Dark Angel » Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:12 am

I just bought the Michigan Dogman! I'm so excited, I've wanted him for a while now. Thank goodness I'm picking up a lot of extra hours at work.
My Family:
Angel, Madison, Morgan, Dog, Egyp, Zurui, Willow, Pandora, Meadow, Camille, Sazuki, Eros, Knox, Mishell, Kirin, Chili, Jack, Carmen, Levi, Dimitri, Sun Wukong, Jezzebelle, Ellie, Ayato, Adrian, Lulu, Dagon, Nick
Dark Angel
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby Janeway » Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:27 pm

I bought a 18"doll bed for Rini.
Janeway
the walls have dolliehs

Postby AquaMight » Sun Oct 09, 2016 12:47 am

Bought two "The Barbie Look" dolls, some Funko Mystery Minis (got Ariel and Jasmine the two I wanted!!), an Ariel 3d crystal puzzle and Honey Lemon Disney Store doll from Big Hero 6! :D
AquaMight
dolliehs are watching me O.O;

Postby SetsunaKou » Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:54 pm

AquaMight wrote:Bought two "The Barbie Look" dolls, some Funko Mystery Minis (got Ariel and Jasmine the two I wanted!!), an Ariel 3d crystal puzzle and Honey Lemon Disney Store doll from Big Hero 6! :D

Wow, what a coincidence!!! I just recently bought the Aurora and Elsa 3D crystal puzzles and a Honey Lemon doll! Are we on the same wavelength or what?!?!? :faints:

On a side note---the Elsa 3D puzzle was super easy but the Aurora was TOUGH!!!!!!! Elsa took me like 3 minutes to finish, while I did Aurora for at least 40 minutes!!! And they both said 'Level 1' ------No way!!!! Elsa was simple and straightforward just match the next piece and build upwards. Aurora had dovetail like grooves under and on top of each piece! So you had to actually think backwards and forwards and sideways, even---all at once!! There is no way they were the same 'level' skill!

Let us know how Ariel is skillwise!!!!
SetsunaKou
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby AquaMight » Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:15 pm

SetsunaKou wrote:
AquaMight wrote:Bought two "The Barbie Look" dolls, some Funko Mystery Minis (got Ariel and Jasmine the two I wanted!!), an Ariel 3d crystal puzzle and Honey Lemon Disney Store doll from Big Hero 6! :D

Wow, what a coincidence!!! I just recently bought the Aurora and Elsa 3D crystal puzzles and a Honey Lemon doll! Are we on the same wavelength or what?!?!? :faints:

On a side note---the Elsa 3D puzzle was super easy but the Aurora was TOUGH!!!!!!! Elsa took me like 3 minutes to finish, while I did Aurora for at least 40 minutes!!! And they both said 'Level 1' ------No way!!!! Elsa was simple and straightforward just match the next piece and build upwards. Aurora had dovetail like grooves under and on top of each piece! So you had to actually think backwards and forwards and sideways, even---all at once!! There is no way they were the same 'level' skill!

Let us know how Ariel is skillwise!!!!

Oh wow lol! XD

I actually had seen Honey Lemon at the Disney Store before I had seen the movie and almost bought her. I decided to wait until after watching the movie but then never saw her in stock again only GoGo D:! I regretted it lol but luckily randomly found one at a comic shop for less than her retail price :D She's so cute!

I'd been wanting the Ariel 3d puzzle but again hadn't seen it in-store until this Friday! I'm excited to put it together. She's a level 2, now I'm a little nervous lol!
AquaMight
dolliehs are watching me O.O;

Postby Dark Angel » Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:29 pm

I just bought a kitty from Iplehouse!

http://iplehouse.com/home/shop/item.php ... 22&nhn1=en
My Family:
Angel, Madison, Morgan, Dog, Egyp, Zurui, Willow, Pandora, Meadow, Camille, Sazuki, Eros, Knox, Mishell, Kirin, Chili, Jack, Carmen, Levi, Dimitri, Sun Wukong, Jezzebelle, Ellie, Ayato, Adrian, Lulu, Dagon, Nick
Dark Angel
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby kenaiqueen » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:35 pm

[My latest isn't really a buy since I got them for 'points.' Saved up my Disney Movie Rewards and got these 2 today. I had wanted another different resin set, but they sold out of Elsa so I got the Jim Shore 'Castle Skirt' versions. They were less points anyway. Anna has a mark on her face, but wtheck, it was free.
Just because you CAN doesn't mean you SHOULD.
kenaiqueen
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby kenaiqueen » Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:19 pm

Got some new outfits for my Disney Animator Collector dolls. Limited amount of patterns and no time combined with 'wow those are cute and cheap! on ebay' so I bought them. Have new shoes coming in the mail too.(Ariel, Tiana and Aurora just in case anyone wants to know.)
Just because you CAN doesn't mean you SHOULD.
kenaiqueen
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby Qrinta » Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:45 pm

I did some spur of the moment LEGO shopping which arrived today. Spent a couple hours building with LEGOs with my nephew. Time and money well spent. ^_^ We plan to tackle the larger set tomorrow.
Qrinta's Cantankery

If you like Legend of Korra/Disney and cutesy art in general (like my avi) consider checking out my bestie's Patreon Some content is NSFW.
Qrinta
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby SetsunaKou » Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:48 am

kenaiqueen wrote:[My latest isn't really a buy since I got them for 'points.' Saved up my Disney Movie Rewards and got these 2 today. I had wanted another different resin set, but they sold out of Elsa so I got the Jim Shore 'Castle Skirt' versions. They were less points anyway. Anna has a mark on her face, but wtheck, it was free.

Oooh, I didn't know you could earn such nice rewards!! WOW! That's awesome!!!! Those 'castle' skirt statues are so nice!!!! I finally managed to get our 4 favorites, but I do wonder why Rapunzel's 'castle' picture is the tower? I guess it's iconic, but....she has Corona's castle!! :laughs:
SetsunaKou
Iz dolliehs Here

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Let's Talk!