Go to footer

Your latest buys!

The place for those OT discussions that you just HAVE to share in a doll themed forum.

Re: Your latest buys!

Postby Jobee » Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:28 pm

I agree, those statues are gorgeous!

My most recent buys are actually an old Barbie horse and a Barbie unicorn, to be friends/pets for my Darling Charming and Briar Beauty. I bought them used from Ebay, so they're a little damaged, but I don't think it's anything a little elbow grease won't fix.
Jobee
GIVE ME DOLLIEHS

Postby Dark Angel » Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:24 pm

Mirodoll 60cm male body for my Ringdoll Dracula head. Hopefully the skintones will match.
My Family:
Angel, Madison, Morgan, Dog, Egyp, Zurui, Willow, Pandora, Meadow, Camille, Sazuki, Eros, Knox, Mishell, Kirin, Chili, Jack, Carmen, Levi, Dimitri, Sun Wukong, Jezzebelle, Ellie, Ayato, Adrian, Lulu, Dagon, Nick
Dark Angel
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby kenaiqueen » Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:40 am

I talked myself out of buying the latest Kaye Wiggs doll that is in pre-order. Just can't do $500 for one doll anymore even if she is just killer adorable. (Sigh!) However I have a Kuhrn doll, a Carlos (Descendants) and a set of Belle/Gaston on order which came to about $120. I'm sure the Belle is still the long neck version they have made, but the outfits for both were very nice. It's funny...in the pictures of them, they have moved her head down so you can't see how long the neck is. That has been the main complaint I've seen in all the live action dolls they have made for 'B&B' so far. Emma Watson does have a long neck but not as bad as the dolls are and they didn't do justice to her face. I may have to turn to my favorite face re-painter to help once I see the doll in person!
Just because you CAN doesn't mean you SHOULD.
kenaiqueen
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby DollyKim » Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:14 am

Is there a better looking Hermione doll you could have done up as Belle?
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Postby Janeway » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:02 pm

I have am volks MDD3 body on layaway. Now just to find a home for my obitsu 45cm small busted girl.
Janeway
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Stormlight » Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:26 pm

Just put a deposit on a Fairyland F65 tanned Roke from DDE. Always hated that I'd had to sell mine awhile back. Finally able to bring him home again, although in a different color. :)
Stormlight
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby Dark Angel » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:34 pm

Stormlight wrote:Just put a deposit on a Fairyland F65 tanned Roke from DDE. Always hated that I'd had to sell mine awhile back. Finally able to bring him home again, although in a different color. :)

That's exciting. I have a few that I would love to have again, but sadly, I'm not sure they're even being made anymore.

And to stay on-topic: I put an order for lots of clothes at Alice Collection. (I'm addict to that site.)
My Family:
Angel, Madison, Morgan, Dog, Egyp, Zurui, Willow, Pandora, Meadow, Camille, Sazuki, Eros, Knox, Mishell, Kirin, Chili, Jack, Carmen, Levi, Dimitri, Sun Wukong, Jezzebelle, Ellie, Ayato, Adrian, Lulu, Dagon, Nick
Dark Angel

Postby kenaiqueen » Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:04 pm

DollyKim wrote:Is there a better looking Hermione doll you could have done up as Belle?

Tonner did some but most of them were younger looking child dolls and they are pricey as heck if you can find one. Every one of the Disney ones are terrible and that includes the $700 Platinum set. I think SetsunaKou will be able to make her into something I can love. Her outfit looks like it will be pretty cute and Disney usually does well with their costuming.
Just because you CAN doesn't mean you SHOULD.
kenaiqueen
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby Vetinari » Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:07 am

... New computer the old laptop was thoroughly fried - but need to shift a load of furniture around before I can actually set it up.

@Kenaiqueen Assuming we're talking Emma Watson Belle and not Emilie de Ravin, Star Ace toys have several Hermione's with plans to eventually get the main trio up to year 7.
Crazy Mulitverse Crew: Drax, Jareth, Jerome, Elrana Milenkova, The Thin White Duke, Vasily Lupandin, Ramin Aiphos, Theta Sigma, Aiko Koyame, Lord Havelock Vetinari, Dr Nicholas Rush, Anon., Nyta Kinall, Otto Kreiner, That Demon, Sasu, Yaya, Ombre
...reshelling Szesil Markowski and Garan Idasson
Vetinari
GIVE ME DOLLIEHS

Postby Dark Angel » Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:25 am

I just joined in a dollmore group order. I'm super excited to get my stuff, I've been wanting some of it for quite a while but I didn't want to pay $100+ for shipping. Yay group orders! I finally but the bullet and bought the proper stand for my Trinity doll along with eyes, a wig, and some clothes/shoes.
My Family:
Dark Angel

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Let's Talk!