Go to footer

Your latest buys!

The place for those OT discussions that you just HAVE to share in a doll themed forum.

Re: Your latest buys!

Postby Tam I am » Sat Sep 18, 2021 7:46 pm

Yeah, you can even buy clothes for Tamagotchies.
I am Tam. Tam I am. I like green eggs, but I don't like ham. :D

I tried linking one of my adopted click pets here, but the board wouldn't let me. :/
Tam I am
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby Stormlight » Sun Sep 19, 2021 5:06 am

Bought the new Rainbow High collector girl with the half black/half rainbow hair and fancy red dress. Just gotta unbox her and put her with the others.

Also bought a pair of display risers to make more room for my expanding Monster High and Ever After High collection but they ended up being a little smaller than anticipated. I think they’ll still work but the stands might not fit very well. That’s what I get for ordering off Amazon sight unseen, I suppose. :lol:

And the Haunted Rochelle Goyle I’d bought from Australia showed up a month earlier than anticipated and she’s pretty much in pristine condition with all of her parts and accessories. It’s surprisingly difficult to find these dolls intact out of box, and especially for a decent price. I’ve seen her sold on eBay for way more than I paid with missing pieces and such (like hands and wings). So she was still pricy for a playline doll, but I’ll have to say worth it because she’s in perfect condition and completes my Haunted collection.
Stormlight

Postby DollyKim » Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:08 am

Check the kitchen section of box and hardware stores for spice racks and storage solutions that look like stairs. Discount store containers that look like you could use them like bricks, or VHS tapes or those 4x6 photo holder containers craft stores occasionally have GTFO sales on.
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Postby Stormlight » Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:31 am

Oh, that’s a good idea. I’ll have to check out the local Dollar Tree. They’ve got a pretty good kitchen and storage selection and their prices are cheap; only a dollar for anything!
Stormlight

Postby Jobee » Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:16 am

Tam I am wrote:Yeah, you can even buy clothes for Tamagotchies.
I'm totally gonna order some Tamagotchi crocheted sweaters from Etsy!
Jobee
GIVE ME DOLLIEHS

Postby Tam I am » Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:37 pm

LMBO! Are you getting any with kitty ears?
I am Tam. Tam I am. I like green eggs, but I don't like ham. :D

I tried linking one of my adopted click pets here, but the board wouldn't let me. :/
Tam I am

Postby kenaiqueen » Sun Sep 26, 2021 2:38 pm

$400 worth of lumber to make shelves for my doll room at the new house. However, we need to paint the walls and ceiling first and my son who is living there and working on stuff, has taken in a former girlfriend who has Covid and we have to wait for her to leave before we can go over and work on it. But I'm still excited that I'm getting a whole wall of shelves for just my dolls! The fencing is due to go up around the house within the next 2 weeks which means we can finally swap houses.
Just because you CAN doesn't mean you SHOULD.
kenaiqueen
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby maywong » Sun Sep 26, 2021 6:03 pm

5 months later, and I finally got all my "Look" dolls without having to pay the inflated prices.

maywong
MD - Master of Dollology

Postby DollyKim » Mon Sep 27, 2021 5:42 am

Great to see user pics. Is the Petite the same skin tone as those like the purple top yoga/curvy 2 tone hair Extras? I'm looking for a M2M in "nostalgia".

The blond guy looks like Lance Bass.
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Postby maywong » Mon Sep 27, 2021 6:30 am

No, the petite girl has more of a pink skin tone than the MTM purple top yoga/curvy 2.
maywong
MD - Master of Dollology

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Let's Talk!