Go to footer

A BUNCH of new face-ups, and some older pics [IMG HEAVY!]

Did you make that doll/wig/chair/whatever? No, really did you? Show us your finished products here! Post "How To's" in Tutorials

Re: A BUNCH of new face-ups, and some older pics [IMG HEAVY!

Postby Pandor » Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:19 am

Moonwillow: Thank you! :D Those are the two I'm happiest with of this bunch, too. :3

durianbom: Heehee, thank yar! X3 Tristan has never felt foxier, lemmee tell ya. XD

Aine: Haha, she does look kinda like Sharon/"movie!Cheryl" with her hair uncut! :lol: Thank you! :3

britbrat18: Thanks! :) I've got one more Silent Hill dollieh painted (Heather! X3) that I need to post, but she's in the "I wanna do some photoshoppery to this" category... so I'll get to that in a bit. ^^; (Also have a Dahlia in the works... UNF I JUST WANNA MAKE ALL THE CHARACTERSS FROM SILENT HILL FOREVERRRR XD.)
I sculpted all of the hairsss, except for the three heads from wantedactionfigure.com. ;) Tho I am thinking of adding on to Harry Sullivan/"not-david-tennant"'s hair, to make it look more curly/more Harry Sullivan-y...

Gift_in_Edge: XD Thanks! They are all my favorite. :lol:

maywong wrote:Nice work. Now when do we get to see more photostories from you? LOL

Thanks! XD
UM. :shock: Soon! XD
I just need to clear out some room to set up for photostories first. :3

Aaaaaand reply to John coming in a minute! :)
Pandor
the walls have dolliehs

Re: A BUNCH of new face-ups, and some older pics [IMG HEAVY!

Postby Pandor » Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:11 am

Of course by "in a minute" I meant "in a couple days... you know, when I get around to it." :P

Kd_Bunchanumbers wrote:OMG YOU SHOULD POST MORE DOLLS FOREVEEEEEEER.

*BLUSHUBLUSHU* UH OKAY I WILL XD <3 AND OMGAWD THANK YOU FOR THE EPIC COMMENT BRO :D
PREPARE YOURSELF FOR LONG AND DETAILED RESPONSE! :lol:

Renado, I think you should try restyling his dreads again to lay better on his new body, haha.

Yeah, I totally need to do this. I'm having ~ideas~ of maybe snapping off all the dreads below the decorative thingies (lol, ~terminology~ !!) and replacing with yarn or mohair dreads... or something. Coz the sculpted dreads really inhibit head posability. :|

Been waiting forever to see Gaspar completed and he looks flipping fantastic. :)

Sorry I took so long to remember I needed to show him off! ^^; Thank you! :D

Panderp looks great on that body! Now I kinda wanna try that same combo...

Do it. DOOOOO EEEEET!!! :D (I am sending you an Ares head and there is nothing you can do about it! XD)
The MH bod suits his character tons better, lols. (Now he doesn't look so... jail-baity as he did on the hujoo-wings body. D:) But the legs! Arg, I swear I am going to mod them shorter somehow. I just need ~ideas~. D: Also want to give him wrist-joints... have more concrete ~ideas~ on that, at least. :B

Tristan is FABULOUS! (And I'm glad to see other people doing MH hybrids...)

He is really rocking that body and that outfit, what can I say. :D (YESSSS. :3)

I love the colours of Em... I'm curious to see how the head fits on that body...

ty :3 Her head fits... not so well. I'll take some pics for you in a little bit, but basically the connection looks fine from the front and her hair is long enough and distracting enough that it covers the awkward bit in back. ^^

Bancoran just looks disapproving...

He disapproves of how I always steal whatever body he's on and shove him onto the next best thing. :lol:

Dearka's hair looks faboo! I bet he looks very nice in a skirt...

Thankies! :D Heehee, Yes, he does. ;) I will have to take pics. XD

Ayla manages to look kickass yet awesome.

Ayla will kick all of the ass. ALL OF IT. :)

EEEEEEEE DOCTOR WHO DOLLS! THEY ALL LOOK GREAT AND ONLY CAPSLOCK EXPRESSES MY TRUE FEELINGS.

YAAAAAAY!! I'M GLAD YOU LIKE THEM! CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL FTW

Daaaaw Harry Mason looks so sad (and uke).

He's just trying to find his daughter! Have you seen her? Short, dark hair... just turned seven last month? (mwahahaha yes it showssss :) )

James Sunderland looks apprehensive about something...

With good reason. ;) tho honestly he's safe until I find a body beefy enough for Pyramid Head... mwahaha

Cybil looks beautiful, haha.

:D <3

Cheryl Mason is so ADORABLES.

Heehee thanksss :3

EDGEWORTH NEEDS HIS HAIR.

SOON. SOOOOOOOON. ;)

Janus looks so pissed xD

I think he's not happy with the pink Juku Couture dress I stuck him in. XD

And lol, boytoy looks interesting hehe...

Heehee, after some thorough playtime, BT revealed to me that he is Dr. Boytoy and he won't be satisfied until I get him a lab coat. ^^;
I had intended him to be the Gate Keeper's minion/creation/lab assistant/lover, but now it's looking more like BT is the creator, and GK the creature. 8T
Either way, together the two of them rule the body-parts drawer with tiny iron fists. :lol:
Pandor
the walls have dolliehs

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Custom Creations