Go to footer

1/5 "Full Action Doll Series" To Heart "Akari Kamigishi"

General discussions about dolls, new releases, doll reviews...you know, stuff that doesn't really fit in all the other categories but is strictly about dolls.

Forum rules
    Opinions expressed within posts are those of the posting person alone and not that of the forum or the forum management. Forum management is not responsible for things people say...though we'll kick your butt if you don't play nice.

Re: 1/5 "Full Action Doll Series" To Heart "Akari Kamigishi"

Postby Tasuke » Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:06 am

new socks for her. i think i am fully satisfied now, and she can be considered well and truly finished;

Tasuke
the walls have dolliehs

Re: 1/5 "Full Action Doll Series" To Heart "Akari Kamigishi"

Postby Tasuke » Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:45 pm

MeltedCaramel wrote:
Tasuke wrote:nope, those aren't mine. i did get a Chisato for dirt cheap once,
didn't like her much and sold her off. i haven't seen the Miyu series yet, perhaps one day...

Yeah, Chisato is......meh. Not good at all. Her character is horrible and her doll really isn't worth it. I did recently manage to get a super, SUPER rare Miyu doll by Takara that I had no idea even existed until about a week ago!
I'm pretty happy considering how incredibly rare merchandise is for this series!

If you're into horror series at all Vampire Princess Miyu is a wonderful, creepy series to watch. It's beautifully done. :D

if you aren't bothered by altering MIB factory originals, i'd get that Miyu a 27cm. OBITSU BODY in N skin tone with whichever cup size of bust you might prefer her to have...
Tasuke
the walls have dolliehs

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Dollieh Talkin'